Commercial Rosin Presses

• Thread starter mittenmedgrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bulldog11

Bulldog11

I personally think you are going to be happy. I have a feeling you may outgrow that unit, volume wise. However it will perform very well, imo. Also, dope choice on the pollen spinner thing. I have been water hashing my trim, and it's a pain. If that works for you, I might order one of those as well.

Good luck, and please post up a video or review when the time comes.

brd

brd

Mitten, can one expect similar THC levels with the press vs the butane? With Butane you can expect around 15% yield with high quality trim and around 20% with bud. Are the yields in that ballpark with the press?

On a side note I love the Avatar pic. To bad it's all but over. Salmon are gone.

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

Why not Dry ice dry sift?
I don't know but my friend says that the dry ice produces less desirable product flavor wise.

Because I already had the bags. That is why I mentioned that I liked Mitten's purchase. Would make my life a lot easier.
Put some chunks of dry ice in a bucket put the bubble bag over the bucket instead of inside and flip it over. Then shake it like a giant salt shaker over a glass table.
Mitten, can one expect similar THC levels with the press vs the butane? With Butane you can expect around 15% yield with high quality trim and around 20% with bud. Are the yields in that ballpark with the press?

On a side note I love the Avatar pic. To bad it's all but over. Salmon are gone.
No idea on yeilds the only thing I know is everyone I have brought rosin too tells me it's better than any bho they've ever seen.
There is still salmon here just have to work for them , we still catch quite a few but the days of the rookies killing it are definitely over. We only pulled a four man limit a few times last year , we used to pull limits almost every trip and be back cleanin fish by 10am

los0420

los0420

Anybody have any experience with a pre made commercial rosin press?
Looking to buy one asap and thought I found what I was looking for but read a bad review and now doubting my decision. Anyone using one of these commercial rosin presses? Looking to spend under 5k but would possibly go higher if someone has something the love. This is what I'm looking at now.

http://rosintechnologies.com/products/presses.html
My friend bought one it doesn't have enough pressure ,his is from rosin technology it's basically a t shirt sticker press painted green and black

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

My friend bought one it doesn't have enough pressure ,his is from rosin technology it's basically a t shirt sticker press painted green and black
Yeah I heard those green ones were junk thats why I went with the more expensive nice one. I ended up talking to a couple guys over here that have them and they are very happy with it.

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

Just so it's clear because I still get the two companies mixed up.
Rosin technologies is this press and people that have them say they are good. They only offer 1 model of press.
http://rosintechnologies.com/products/presses.html
And there's rosintech products which are the green ones.

I don't have any experience with either one of them but when my rosintechnologies press gets here I'll put a review up and some production numbers. I was told today that the one I ordered was used to make the cup winning solvent less category in MI. I know that doesn't mean much but the guy who made it said he loves his press.

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

Can't wait first my equipment to get here, the world needs more of this. My buddy is killing it as far as quality goes with his hair straightener.
20160221 232950

Theapprentice

Theapprentice

hey man, I dont know if you have made your decision yet but here is my 2 cents.(i am a bit medicated so forgive any typos , if any questions feel free to ask and i will point you in the best direction i can) You can fabricate your own press for much less. It takes a bit of work but you can get amazing results. The key factor to think about it lbs per square inch of pressure per inch. those rtp gold presses only produce about 800 lbs per square inch. which at that pressure you need to be pressing hash or tiny ammounts of flower. like less than a gram at a time. for what you are looking for try about 8000 psi on a 10x10
cheers!
http://www.harborfreight.com/12-ton-shop-press-33497.html
http://www.hotwatt.com/temp.htm

Last edited:
mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

hey man, I dont know if you have made your decision yet but here is my 2 cents.(i am a bit medicated so forgive any typos , if any questions feel free to ask and i will point you in the best direction i can) You can fabricate your own press for much less. It takes a bit of work but you can get amazing results. The key factor to think about it lbs per square inch of pressure per inch. those rtp gold presses only produce about 800 lbs per square inch. which at that pressure you need to be pressing hash or tiny ammounts of flower. like less than a gram at a time. for what you are looking for try about 8000 psi on a 10x10
cheers!
http://www.harborfreight.com/12-ton-shop-press-33497.html
http://www.hotwatt.com/temp.htm
Thanks for the info.
I ended up buying the rt press not the rtp delivery on tuesday

basseye

basseye

be awesome if you did up a vid of squishin a couple nuggets :)

looks like a sweet lil setup and that rosin looks great man.

miko

miko

I am pretty interested in how this is working. I need to find the best method to make wax and then covert to high power vape oil.. been checking out the ISO method and also the pressing method..

Any input would be really helpful.

My current VAPE oil method is really easy, but power is too low on oil...

Theapprentice

Theapprentice

I am pretty interested in how this is working. I need to find the best method to make wax and then covert to high power vape oil.. been checking out the ISO method and also the pressing method..

Any input would be really helpful.

My current VAPE oil method is really easy, but power is too low on oil...
How much are you trying to run at a time

Latest posts

Top Bottom