Competition Grow Off - Get Your Entries In Now!

• Thread starter Seraphim19
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mancdank

mancdank

Yep I have searched everywhere even had friends who own seed shops on the phone trying to locate me some if you have a look on seed finder there is a link and it says that have them in stock but when I press buy now I get a error msg so I rang em and they told me they have no more and have no idea if they will ever see them again

Screenshot 2015 11 23 15 26 37
kbellfoy

kbellfoy

Yep I have searched everywhere even had friends who own seed shops on the phone trying to locate me some if you have a look on seed finder there is a link and it says that have them in stock but when I press buy now I get a error msg so I rang em and they told me they have no more and have no idea if they will ever see them

I wish there was a swop shop somewhere for seeds. We could all swap what we wanted.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
I just placed an order with gorilla seeds down below and they were super easy to work with good costumer service now all that needs to happen is to show up in my box

str8smokn

str8smokn

this sounds kind of fun though. I might be able to find a seed around to pop and join the club.
I have some DJ short, FLO I have been wanting to pop.

Hey @miko this is with Autos only right now.Flo is a reg photo plant isn't?
Tatt Jim is doing one ,smallest clone to finish out .
STR8

str8smokn

str8smokn

I just placed an order with gorilla seeds down below and they were super easy to work with good costumer service now all that needs to happen is to show up in my box
Yes I was asking her ? Too . She seems pretty cool and willing to assist.
That's good for sure..
STR8

miko

miko

I never really liked them either but after looking at some of these new 1s I'm guna give it a go :)
I guess the main reason is I don't understand them.

With regular plants I can control when to flip / flower.

With Autos, I see them flipping in Veg and for that reason I never tried anymore....
I felt like you are restricted on growth in veg, but maybe I am wrong...

mancdank

mancdank

I guess the main reason is I don't understand them.

With regular plants I can control when to flip / flower.

With Autos, I see them flipping in Veg and for that reason I never tried anymore....
I felt like you are restricted on growth in veg, but maybe I am wrong...
They were my exacat thoughts too I have never tried them before but after sampling a little bit I was amazed and he averaged a little over a gram per watt which I thought wasn't going to be possible in auto so now I think it's time to give it a go keep an eye on this thread I'm sure u will see for yourself what some of these new gen autos are capable off

miko

miko

They were my exacat thoughts too I have never tried them before but after sampling a little bit I was amazed and he averaged a little over a gram per watt which I thought wasn't going to be possible in auto so now I think it's time to give it a go keep an eye on this thread I'm sure u will see for yourself what some of these new gen autos are capable off
hmm, what my worry was when they start flowering while still in veg.. what do you do... flip them? or keep vegging, or what would that process be... I tend to just not use any of them now.

mancdank

mancdank

hmm, what my worry was when they start flowering while still in veg.. what do you do... flip them? or keep vegging, or what would that process be... I tend to just not use any of them now.
There are some awesome threads on here about auto I'm thinking they will be good for winter if keeping the room upto a decent temp from what I've read u just keep the lights on do not flip them to 12/12 I think it's 20/4 the light schedule and don't give them bloom until around the 2nd to 3rd week into flower

str8smokn

str8smokn

What was in veg? The Autos or reg photos that were vegging together?
you can flower Autos in your veg room with reg photo plants vegging.just leave your lights on 18/6 at least.
What's the problem?or confusion?
I have Four Autos flowering in same room my cookie mom is vegging in,no worries!

STR8

mancdank

mancdank

I've been down to a friends having a look for some beans he had many very nice strains but no autos he's just got back from the jamaica cup the beans he brought back from there are huge I guess I'm guna have to go buy some tomorrow it's not too far now

kbellfoy

kbellfoy

What was in veg? The Autos or reg photos that were vegging together?
you can flower Autos in your veg room with reg photo plants vegging.just leave your lights on 18/6 at least.
What's the problem?or confusion?
I have Four Autos flowering in same room my cookie mom is vegging in,no worries!

STR8

That's exactly what I'm gonna do. It uses up room I have in my veg tent nicely.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Can I run my autos in my normal 12/12 tent ?or would it be best to run in my veg under t5s?

mancdank

mancdank

Can I run my autos in my normal 12/12 tent ?or would it be best to run in my veg under t5s?
From what I've read I wouldn't recommend either maybe under t5 for 1st week and from what I've read the light needs to be 20/4 or at least 18/6 don't get me wrong they will still produce bud but not a great result

Top Bottom