Competition Grow Off - Get Your Entries In Now!

• Thread starter Seraphim19
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
kbellfoy

kbellfoy

Iv bought some auto seeds. I got a pack with 10 seeds in. 5 are named in the info the other 5 are seeds not been released yet. Thing is none are labelled. So a surprise when I pop em. But for the comp I bought Red Poison. I got some Banana Crack 12/12 too lol I just couldn't resist. I hope the Red Poison is ok for the comp?

mancdank

mancdank

I'm looking at getting 2x5 packs I want a fruity strain and a jet fuel kind of strain some one was telling me about a strawberry x widow that's supposed to taste like skittles and I wanna try race fuel og it's supposed to be like the stardawg I got but with better bag appeal just need to try locate them in auto

mancdank

mancdank

My thoughts exactly lol. The best bit is all them 10 seeds only cost £2.62. I mightgrab more sat that price.
It would certainly be rude not to I'm sure if u got 10 packs of them u will find something that is rare and special

kbellfoy

kbellfoy

I'm looking at getting 2x5 packs I want a fruity strain and a jet fuel kind of strain some one was telling me about a strawberry x widow that's supposed to taste like skittles and I wanna try race fuel og it's supposed to be like the stardawg I got but with better bag appeal just need to try locate them in auto

Iv never looked at autos before but it's surprising how many strains they do just like the 12/12 ones. I looked at Trainwreck but found the Red Poison. I'm looking forward to red leaves and black cured bud.

mancdank

mancdank

Iv never looked at autos before but it's surprising how many strains they do just like the 12/12 ones. I looked at Trainwreck but found the Red Poison. I'm looking forward to red leaves and black cured bud.
I agree the choice is massive I was looking at getting some black jack auto but I don't know how much of the original will be left same with all the other copy of standards it will be interesting to see I might even get a black jack just to see if there is any resemblance to the originals maybe just squeeze 1 in

kbellfoy

kbellfoy

It would certainly be rude not to I'm sure if u got 10 packs of them u will find something that is rare and special

Im hoping so. Pity I can't clone them. Thinking of doing some breeding tho.

kbellfoy

kbellfoy

I agree the choice is massive I was looking at getting some black jack auto but I don't know how much of the original will be left same with all the other copy of standards it will be interesting to see I might even get a black jack just to see if there is any resemblance to the originals maybe just squeeze 1 in

I looked at them. Black Jack was on my short list of 3. If you do fit that one in I would love to see what it's like.

mancdank

mancdank

I am also having a go at some breeding for autos and all seems pretty straight forward I've posted on a thread I found on here of a little device to make your own silver soluton to get everything u need costs around the same price as 1 bottle of it and the theory behind it is all female seeds once Ive found the 2 I wanna join I was thinking of maybe some chocolate orange from dinafem and some cream mandarine from sweet seeds keep it real simple and go from there

kbellfoy

kbellfoy

I am also having a go at some breeding for autos and all seems pretty straight forward I've posted on a thread I found on here of a little device to make your own silver soluton to get everything u need costs around the same price as 1 bottle of it and the theory behind it is all female seeds once Ive found the 2 I wanna join I was thinking of maybe some chocolate orange from dinafem and some cream mandarine from sweet seeds keep it real simple and go from there

Mmmmmm they sound delicious. I like the idea of making a fave 12/12 into a full auto. I wanna try that with Banana Crack.

Panacea79

Panacea79

Man if anybody gets 2 oz off a 12 oz cup I will be blown away to be honest .
But I'm ready ..

@Seraphim19

That was my question also.. I'm all out of femd Autos so I will be starting six seeds to hope for a female,on top of just a better germ chance too.
I'm getting my shit in order ..
STR8

Damn the only autos I have are 1 OG and 1 Big. D....well that are definitely girls....those two I have LITERALLY in question should be showing soon enough

Panacea79

Panacea79

Of course it all starts with them showing sex and this can vary from day #8 but with most showing around #14-21. I've found the strains that take a little longer to sex usually get larger as they have more time to grow in veg. Usually by wk 5 or 6 they already have decent size buds on them and why many choose auto flowering over photo period, I mean, seed to chop in 70 days right? a no brainer for beginners and small closet growers such as myself..
Here is an example, these are all born between Sept 25 thru Oct 5th... not bad for just 7-8wks old huh?View attachment 551135

Damn those are pretty!

mancdank

mancdank

Mmmmmm they sound delicious. I like the idea of making a fave 12/12 into a full auto. I wanna try that with Banana Crack.
U had my curiosity with that banana strain a old American friend used to tell me about it but I forgot all about it sounds like there trying to recreate the flavours from the old and the intensity of the new what ever it is that there trying to do sounds awesome I would love to try chocolate covered strawberries from exotic but there right up there with unicorn sh#t to find :(

kbellfoy

kbellfoy

U had my curiosity with that banana strain a old American friend used to tell me about it but I forgot. Dont know where you are all about it sounds li. there trying to recreate the flavours from the old and the intensity of the new what ever it is that there trying to do sounds awesome I would love to try chocolate covered strawberries from exotic but there right up there with unicorn sh#t to find :(

If I ever see them I will let you know. Someone gave me a link to a great seed bank. I'm looking forward to my blue chem dawg the most. Im in the UK. Dont know where you are but most ship worldwide.

miko

miko

this sounds kind of fun though. I might be able to find a seed around to pop and join the club.
I have some DJ short, FLO I have been wanting to pop.

mancdank

mancdank

I see what u mean lol. Always out if stock like most of the ones I want
Yep I have searched everywhere even had friends who own seed shops on the phone trying to locate me some if you have a look on seed finder there is a link and it says that have them in stock but when I press buy now I get a error msg so I rang em and they told me they have no more and have no idea if they will ever see them again

Top Bottom