Competition Grow Off - Get Your Entries In Now!

• Thread starter Seraphim19
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
str8smokn

str8smokn

When do the normal auto flowers start to flower, is it around week 5-6????
Regular Autos will usually start showing around week three to four if no stress. What Autos are you running Big Easy?
Hang out here and we can all help each other along..

Same here.
Aren't you in Europe? You could probably order and get fast then we could, couldn't you? I'm just asking..

STR8

indicabush

indicabush

Yo, did you say an auto in a cup.. if I do I would grow ak47 auto or another kush van stitch. They are small

@Newtogrowing ...Grass-O-Matic between 12 -18" and I have grown them in 500ml cups before. The only problem was keeping them from falling over. Solved that problem by placing them between bricks.

Quagmire

Quagmire

When do the normal auto flowers start to flower, is it around week 5-6????

Of course it all starts with them showing sex and this can vary from day #8 but with most showing around #14-21. I've found the strains that take a little longer to sex usually get larger as they have more time to grow in veg. Usually by wk 5 or 6 they already have decent size buds on them and why many choose auto flowering over photo period, I mean, seed to chop in 70 days right? a no brainer for beginners and small closet growers such as myself..
Here is an example, these are all born between Sept 25 thru Oct 5th... not bad for just 7-8wks old huh?
IMG 0017

Bigeasyboss

Bigeasyboss

Yes mate I've got 3 big easy and 3 smokey bear ,from freedom seeds
Regular Autos will usually start showing around week three to four if no stress. What Autos are you running Big Easy?

Aren't you in Europe? You could probably order and get fast then we could, couldn't you? I'm just asking..

STR8
ve got 3

Quagmire

Quagmire

This is tough, but think I've got things narrowed down to 5 choices and may just drop them into a hat to pick.. lol
Assassin F2, Onyx F2, Mighty Mite F1 and then 2 crosses from a Canadian brother named DIRT.. Kushryder x Godzilla Grape #5 or Bluestreak x Superfreak..

Also... I'd be willing to help out anyone in the USA who needs a few autos (5) who would like to compete. I'm not promising you any expensive seeds and some are strains I've created myself you can see in my current grow and if you use the search just type in Sniper or DV8R to see them.
I guess I'd be ok losing to one of my own creations... LMAO.

Just hope I don't get in trouble over this is all..

mancdank

mancdank

U guys are nuts and this como sounds awesome I've been looking at doing some autos over the last few weeks and this sounds a perfect opportunity to pull the trigger Just a quick question though on the weight part of it are u choosing the best plant from the room and judging from that or is it being judged by gram per watt

S

Seraphim19

only 8 days until we get started so if you have to get an auto seed in act fast it usually takes 10 days to get one sent to the usa in Europe you will get one in 3-5 days so make sure you are ready to go.

If you are using regular seeds(not feminised) or you are worried about germ rates then feel free to start more than one but once they show sex only 1 will be permitted per entrant

kbellfoy

kbellfoy

STR8

Yes I'm in the UK. Iv not a clue about autos. What am I looking for? Did I read something about not picking one that takes ages to flower? I need to get ordering if it's for Dec 1st. Any info appreciated.

S

Seraphim19

Yes I'm in the UK. Iv not a clue about autos. What am I looking for? Did I read something about not picking one that takes ages to flower? I need to get ordering if it's for Dec 1st. Any info appreciated.
go to herbies autoflowering seeds and have a gander link is below

you want a regular auto not a super auto but other than that it up to you there are lots to choose from.
If you need a bit of guidance then let me know what you are looking for i.e. lemon, cheese, haze etc.. then I will let you know what reputable and reliable seeds are out there to choose from.

herbies will get the seeds to you within 2 days so loads of time to choose

kbellfoy

kbellfoy

go to herbies autoflowering seeds and have a gander link is below

you want a regular auto not a super auto but other than that it up to you there are lots to choose from.
If you need a bit of guidance then let me know what you are looking for i.e. lemon, cheese, haze etc.. then I will let you know what reputable and reliable seeds are out there to choose from.

herbies will get the seeds to you within 2 days so loads of time to choose

I use herbies all the time. I just ordered off them 2 days ago. I just nearly bought a super auto seed. Luckily I waited for a reply. I will go look now and then see what ya think. Thank you so much for your help. Iv just never done autos.

mancdank

mancdank

There's lots of shops in the UK that u can just go to and not have to worry about posting and getting there in time :) or like the man says herbies is a good option they have been going a while and I've never heard a bad word said about them or there's seed madness there based in Leeds and are all cool guys in there that are mega helpfull with a vast inventory if u search them on Google there will be a phone number ring em if your stuck on choice my plan of attack on this is I'm going to narrow it down to around 10 strains and ring them and ask about pros and cons from each 1 I think the only problem I will have is making that final decision I always feel like a kid in a sweet shop and find it hard making a decision

S

Seraphim19

I use herbies all the time. I just ordered off them 2 days ago. I just nearly bought a super auto seed. Luckily I waited for a reply. I will go look now and then see what ya think. Thank you so much for your help. Iv just never done autos.
don't worry that's why we are all doing it together there will be lots of good people on hand to help you if you need it. glad you will be taking part

mancdank

mancdank

It's going to be my 1st run on auto too I've been a little sceptical about them but after trying the product from a auto cream mandarine my whole outlook has changed and theres the added bit with all these guys on this site are always willing to help I'm talking about guys like seraphim that I'm struggling to find a question that he can't answer but hey there time for that yet :) but any way with it being mine and your 1st auto run we should have our own mini como for noobs

kbellfoy

kbellfoy

It's going to be my 1st run on auto too I've been a little sceptical about them but after trying the product from a auto cream mandarine my whole outlook has changed and theres the added bit with all these guys on this site are always willing to help I'm talking about guys like seraphim that I'm struggling to find a question that he can't answer but hey there time for that yet :) but any way with it being mine and your 1st auto run we should have our own mini como for noobs

Great idea about the noob comp lol
I'm looking at fem seeds but no one else is mentioning fem seeds. I hope they are allowed cause iv found a great pack of mixed fem autos. There's a thread on here somewhere about correct info on growing autos. Guess who's going on it now :smug:

mancdank

mancdank

Great idea about the noob comp lol
I'm looking at fem seeds but no one else is mentioning fem seeds. I hope they are allowed cause iv found a great pack of mixed fem autos. There's a thread on here somewhere about correct info on growing autos. Guess who's going on it now :smug:
I'm already there bro :) that's the link that got me to this site it's probably the best thread on autos there is and belive me when I say I been looking hard

kbellfoy

kbellfoy

There's lots of shops in the UK that u can just go to and not have to worry about posting and getting the. Think different ones im. or like the man says herbies is a good option they have been going a while and I've never heard a bad word said about them or there's seed madness there based in Leeds and are all cool guys in there that are mega helpfull with a vast inventory if u search them on Google there will be a phone number ring em if your stuck on choice my plan of attack on this is I'm going to narrow it down to around 10 strains and ring them and ask about pros and cons from each 1 I think the only problem I will have is making that final decision I always feel like a kid in a sweet shop and find it hard making a decision

I use herbies a lot. The others I have tried are seed city (very good) plus i get a discount with this company...just femenized (average).... and sensi seeds (good)
Iv seen a mixed pack of fem autos on seed city with i think 5 veriaties in it cause yup i cant choose just one either lol anyway if im gonna try autos might as well do a few different ones

Top Bottom