• Thread starter loompa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
Devine intervention or really good oil!!! Either way I'll take it.lol

HAHAHA Dude I was rolling through every airport with my pen filled with shatter, through frisco, through, frankfurt and barcelona and smokin the whole time on the plane with my vape pen. It was just killer.

Then at Spannabis on the first day I had spaniards and europeans coming up to me in droves giving me weed. I had about 2 ounces. So I put some in a baggie to take to hotel room to smoke, well I forgot about it and I had an eight sitting in the from pocket, unhidden, in my backpack. I went through the screeners in Barcelona on my flight leaving and they stop me, they tell me to open my bag and they were flagging the two bottles of primo spanish wine I was trying to bring home. They took my wine, didnt even know the herb was there even though it was in plain sight and sent me on my way. I then got high on all my flights home...was the best trip over the pond EVER. Getting high in the airplane bathrooms was awesome...LOL

Power OG

Power OG

Ok so to help Loompa I think everyone should enter there number, and a pic of there keeper & how it was grown organic/ non organic and take a clipping and get it to Loompa.

I'll start.
4. Power OG , Yeti OG bx2 my "Big Easy" cut, grown in a 3liter coco hempy Fed Nectar for the gods, added alil +size as bloom booster, non organic.
PicsArt 1422552466634
Respect & Positive Vibes
Good luck everyone.

Power OG

Power OG

I'm just starting to flower my second pack of bx2's.. Might have another sweet keeper.. If nothing is better in this second pack then my first pack #4, thats the one I will entering.. I still need a little time.. DOH

@Power OG nice looking yeti OG brother.
Thanks brother, there was so many fire pheno's found Loompa is going to have his hands full judging. How's your #4 look, is the #4 a bx2?
Positive Vibes

dogznova

dogznova

Yes sir.. Both packs are Yeti Bx2's.. The first pack #4 is in veg right now on her 4th run and I'm getting ready to flower the 5 new girls from the second yeti bx2 pack. Unfortunately flowering space at my crib is kind of limited right now.

My first pack #4 is a great cut don't get me wrong, I just want to make sure that I cover all my bases and enter the absolute best one i've found. No stone left unturned.

But if the contest has to end sooner than later. I def will enter my #4. Just want to make sure that the first pack #4 is the best one I got.

I will say.. These yeti's show true authentic OG trates throughout all of the females i've found. I've grown a few OG hybrids in the past and these yeti's show the most true authentic OG trates of any OG hybrid i've grown..

Loompa has done an outstanding job with this yeti line.

As a true OG (pheno) hunter I feel like a winner already with this yeti line.

Looking at your keeper, I'm sure you feel the same way I do.

It's hard to believe this yeti line can get any better, but then I think of who is playing around with it "loompa" and I say to myself I bet it can.

I definitely don't want to hold up this contest. So if I have to enter the #4 I will in a heartbeat..

Loompa Farms rule..

G

greyman41420

I am not even sure what to post up as my winners, I had too many. While searching the yeti lines between bx2, f3, snowman, and foodog I found what I call the two distinct species of yeti. In these two lines, you have sour phenos and pine sol phenos. In the sour leaning phenos, you have the heavy yielders and within the pine sol phenos you have the "real og" traits everyone is looking for, but the yield is less and the structure isn't as dense as the sour leaning phenos.

For example, my BX2 winners, phenos 1, 2, 19, and 22. Pheno 1 and 19 just reek of that pine sol everyone wants with their OG. They are more finicky plants, and will yield about 6 ounces per plant with a four plant schematic. So you will hit your 1.5 on a 1000 watt lamp and the bud is just a nice fuel smell, og spiral, intense exhale, etc. On pheno 22, you have just this pure sour og, not even sure how else to describe it. No real fuel at the end, just pure sour, the nugs are extremely dense for og and have great structure. Before I tell you the yields I am getting ,please feel free to read back to any of my old posts and you will see I regularly debate that getting 2 units per light rarely happens for me, but with pheno 22, I am getting almost 2.25 per light every time. These plants regularly average 8-10 ounces per and are just a pleasure to grow. I found these very same splits in the traits of plants between the f3, snowman and foodog. I still owe this forum grow journals on the other strains.

Then there is pheno 2 of the bx2 and this plant is just an enigma to me, I can't even explain it. She acts differently then every other seed I have ever ran from Loompa. My other plants, no matter what the strain from loompa, can finish in 60 days without a real problem(i know running longer means better), but not pheno 2. If I don't take her 70 plus days she doesn't show her true colors. She cannot deal with heat at all, I literally have to run this room colder than every other room. God forbid you get her close to the light she foxtails almost overnight. If you don't feed her what I consider to be an absurd amount of nutes she lets you know immediately. Frankly, growing her is a pain in the ass lol. That being said, if you do everything right, your gift at harvest is some of the stankiest, trichiest nugs I have ever seen. I was lucky enough to be gifted the underdawg cut and am running it side by side pheno 2 right now just to see how close to her mom she really got.

Pheno 2 - lower nug, not a top, no flash no filter, crappy iPhone camera. Now tell me Loompa beans don't have winners.

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

I am not even sure what to post up as my winners, I had too many. While searching the yeti lines between bx2, f3, snowman, and foodog I found what I call the two distinct species of yeti. In these two lines, you have sour phenos and pine sol phenos. In the sour leaning phenos, you have the heavy yielders and within the pine sol phenos you have the "real og" traits everyone is looking for, but the yield is less and the structure isn't as dense as the sour leaning phenos.

For example, my BX2 winners, phenos 1, 2, 19, and 22. Pheno 1 and 19 just reek of that pine sol everyone wants with their OG. They are more finicky plants, and will yield about 6 ounces per plant with a four plant schematic. So you will hit your 1.5 on a 1000 watt lamp and the bud is just a nice fuel smell, og spiral, intense exhale, etc. On pheno 22, you have just this pure sour og, not even sure how else to describe it. No real fuel at the end, just pure sour, the nugs are extremely dense for og and have great structure. Before I tell you the yields I am getting ,please feel free to read back to any of my old posts and you will see I regularly debate that getting 2 units per light rarely happens for me, but with pheno 22, I am getting almost 2.25 per light every time. These plants regularly average 8-10 ounces per and are just a pleasure to grow. I found these very same splits in the traits of plants between the f3, snowman and foodog. I still owe this forum grow journals on the other strains.

Then there is pheno 2 of the bx2 and this plant is just an enigma to me, I can't even explain it. She acts differently then every other seed I have ever ran from Loompa. My other plants, no matter what the strain from loompa, can finish in 60 days without a real problem(i know running longer means better), but not pheno 2. If I don't take her 70 plus days she doesn't show her true colors. She cannot deal with heat at all, I literally have to run this room colder than every other room. God forbid you get her close to the light she foxtails almost overnight. If you don't feed her what I consider to be an absurd amount of nutes she lets you know immediately. Frankly, growing her is a pain in the ass lol. That being said, if you do everything right, your gift at harvest is some of the stankiest, trichiest nugs I have ever seen. I was lucky enough to be gifted the underdawg cut and am running it side by side pheno 2 right now just to see how close to her mom she really got.

Pheno 2 - lower nug, not a top, no flash no filter, crappy iPhone camera. Now tell me Loompa beans don't have winners.

View attachment 498179
Awesome post! But iPhones have GREAT cameras. Haha Doesn't matter I loved my yeti. It came out flame as did yours.

loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
Im not sure whats up, I cant see your guys pics!!!!!!!!! Maybe my connection right now is weak. But from all the descriptions, you guys all killed It!!!!!!!!!!And let me say, there is not going to be just one winner! Ill be going so far as to say depending on what work you have all done, that Ill probably pick one winner from each seed line. So ther can be many winners.

Also, I was just think we should start at least evaluating, but by NO MEANS does that mean the comp is over. You folks still sifting through genetics and running and double and tripl running or even the guy who just started seeds and will be awhile, I will wait. Remeber folks....we are looking for the dankest phenos we can find. Time is irrelevant. So everyone will have time to run and double check their runs and those on first runs, Ill wait. But if we can start compiling the data and looking at terpene profiles and start a database of info. I strongly beleieve that one of the next waves of the ganja community is to also start isolating specific terpenes for medicine. Like today, everyone wants cbd's. My question is WHY? Its cbc's and cbg's that are being shown to be anti cancer. What about other terpenes that arent specifically cannabinopids, but still add the building of neural pathways in the brains from people who have suffered from strokes or any other way. So between all my lines, using OG's, DJ Shorts BB work, Bubba and master kush which have great pain implications.....I have side projects to start breeding lines for specific medical profiles for people who have different problems and breeding strains for those specific illnesses. Am I living in Disneyland??? some may say yes, and maybe I am, but I sure as hell am going to try.

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Its always a good day when Loompa swings through with words that encourages and strengthens this growers resolve to give all he can to making the Best Damn meds I can.
Not for a Contest but for the Ones it will ultimately aid,
the Patient.
Super Loompa Vibes FlyJ

Jolly Mon

Jolly Mon

View attachment 498179
Yes sir Mr.Greyman my hats off to you sounds like you are pheno hound like the rest of us. Few growers take the time to learn each pheno traits, likes vs. dislikes, nute intake ext. we almost lost the UD because nobody knew how to grow it at first. That would have been tragic. Each plant is unique if not treated that way of course people will run into disappointment . Keep up the good work looking forward to smoking some of that dank with you soon.

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

MY 2 Entries
At run number 5 I keep getting closer to a Winning run But once again its the yeti #10 and the MoonDawg #5...
That is until the Black Yeti run and the UnderDog Run and the . . . . . ..

Cant help but to show her off,
4 7 2015 UDate 1

The MoonDog (MoonDawg)
MD 12

When its Loompa Farms Gear, Its already a Winner, Super @loompa @Oom pah pah @Jolly Mon Grow Vibes
FlyJ

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

MY 2 Entries
At run number 5 I keep getting closer to a Winning run But once again its the yeti #10 and the MoonDawg #5...
That is until the Black Yeti run and the UnderDog Run and the . . . . . ..

Cant help but to show her off,
View attachment 500469
The MoonDog (MoonDawg)
View attachment 500471
When its Loompa Farms Gear, Its already a Winner, Super @loompa @Oom pah pah @Jolly Mon Grow Vibes
FlyJ
Nice plants J! Look really tasty

Top Bottom