connoisseur genetics - gdp

• Thread starter Crackadelic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

B00P

Interesting leaf shape for a GDP, looks very sativa leaning of a pheno.

Crackadelic

Crackadelic

here is the cut they used looks like legit gdp to me and is kens cut & looks like same leaf structure as mine.

Gdpout
Kensgdptruecut
Crackadelic

Crackadelic

heres a pic of the 3 together far left is gdp!! right 2 are both cali connection pre98 bubba. the middle bubba looks like a nice pheno!

Bushes
P

Penk

Nice stuff!
Ever since my mate got a 1/4 of purple urkle, i've been reading around about it. I do like the look of Connoisseurs Grandaddy Purple or Grandoggy Purple.

G

gooey

Just chopped my first GDP (not s1) lovely color, smell etc adn i has suprised how heavy it came out...leaves look simaler to yours, gl on this

Crackadelic

Crackadelic

thanks penk & gooey & penk i agree i want some more of connoisseur genetics esp the grandoggy purps!!! gooey thats awesome i cant wait to harvest these lady she looks so good in veg bushing out cant imagine how her flowers will look!!

here is a pic of the gdp today!

Congengdp
Crackadelic

Crackadelic

here are some pix of the side & top of the gdp!! all the lower bud sites have pretty much made it to the top now!! this should be last week of veg as long as my light gets here!!

Sidegdp
Topgdp
Mogrow

Mogrow

she's a monster, hope you got room bro, looks like you're gonna need it, and that's a good thing.
keep up the good work
peace mogrow

Crackadelic

Crackadelic

thanks mogrow should have plenty of room for her!!! Cant wait to see the results!!

OctoberDee

OctoberDee

GAHDAMN!!! I'm loving what you got going there Cracky!!! I didn't germ my GDP yet but when I do I def will do a journal. Yours has me excited tho Bro, right now I started some purpleberry bx cause i have ten of those seeds to throw around. With only 5 fem seeds of GDP, I'm waiting for a new location to start a serious cloning program. You got the right idea with the clone and bloom rotation. Good work!

Crackadelic

Crackadelic

thanks dee!! as long as you have the beans in your possession youll be fine & purpleberry sounds like a plan to me if i had some id have them sprouted!! deff do a thread on that purple & your gdp once you start them!

& i hope the clone, veg, & flower rotation does work out cuz in my head it works ive never personally had a perpetual grow but its time to start!!

Crackadelic

Crackadelic

took 4 clippings & cleaned up the bottom somewhat saturday or sunday the 10 week fun ride begins!!!!!!

Crackadelic

Crackadelic

The GDP & her friends went into bloom tonight!! (: so stoked should be a fun 10 week ride!!!!

Crackadelic

Crackadelic

2 days into bloom here is a pic to start the flower stage off with!!

Gdpbgbl
S

SkunkInTheTrunk

Those look fantastic! I can't wait to see em budded up! I've got 5 abused little seedlings of grandoggy purps myself, and as soon as a few things get lined up they will be getting flowered as well. I'll be enjoying the time warp to the future!

Crackadelic

Crackadelic

sounds good cant wait to see what those look like im trying to get me a pack of feminized grandoggy purps also!!

Top Bottom