Consider Cogos

• Thread starter Flybear
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

guchi

From the 1994 affidavit:

Doesn't sound like the feds had to work very hard to wear him down.

Makes you wonder what he'd do if you gave him a bad Amazon review. (Scammie MacKenzie had that reputation with LED grow-light fixtures.).
From what i understand from reading all the documents and other documents not included by Todd McCormick that nobody had to force information from cogo and that it was freely given as a witness and had nothing to do with ratting or snitching and that nevil shoemakers was already being investigated several years prior to cogo in fact the indictment against Mr shoenmakers was obtained threw a grand jury and that 4 people from high times including the editor of the magazine Steve Hagar was subpoenaed and threw that grand jury a indictment was obtained by the prosecutor.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
From what i understand from reading all the documents and other documents not included by Todd McCormick that nobody had to force information from cogo and that it was freely given as a witness and had nothing to do with ratting or snitching and that nevil shoemakers was already being investigated several years prior to cogo in fact the indictment against Mr shoenmakers was obtained threw a grand jury and that 4 people from high times including the editor of the magazine Steve Hagar was subpoenaed and threw that grand jury a indictment was obtained by the prosecutor.
?

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
So Cogo, you voluntarily snitched on Neville's seed bank, lol, thats even worse.

az2000

az2000

It all sounds like an enormous impediment to Cogos' chosen line of work. If it were me, I would have changed my name and pitched male-enhancement supplements on late-night teevee.

Last edited:
cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
thank you for attempting to answer my questions i appreciate your effort however i find that after reading threw all the documents that there is much more than meets the eye and in fact many have over looked many discrepancies and i can only gather from them and what many have said, that they have not read any of the documents and are merely reacting to some people emotionally. I have not only read cogos information but i also have reviewed Nevil shoemakers history and find that there is more to the story than cogo did it. i also find that Mr McCormick has over zealously created a pattern of over zealous remarks including inaccurate assertions and assumptions that do not coincide with the evidence.My jo requires me to read threw transcripts everyday and over many years, and find that people tend to get emotionally involved and end up following the leader. thank you so much for your attempt to answer my question's however i cannot with all due respect be preoccupied with opinions. thank you

Say what?

You gloss over the fact this is a man that runs a cannabis specific nutrient company and worked with the DEA of his own free will according to him. In that affidavit he states his nutrient formula was stolen so he decided to talk. Also providing customer lists to them from the seed bank, which he kept, for the only reason I could think of was to do exactly this. Did they have them already? maybe but still those are all people who just ordered seeds and had nothing to do with his spat between all of that. That alone right there is a no go. I don't know enough about Nevilles bust or what he was all about. That doesn't matter. We are talking about what he did. Numerous people have asked for him to clear that up but instead of answering the question he just keeps going after todd instead of stating what really happened or his side of the story or saying Neville was a heroin dealer that sold to kids. That's a huge red flag. I'm not giving todd any credit just reading the affidavit from Cogos. It's his choice if he wants to explain it.

If you feel ok about that then go for it. Buy some nutes and ship them to your house. I'm pretty sure most of us don't. Specially if that dude is still in the industry trying to market to cannabis specific crowds when in fact it looks like he didn't give 2 shits about the "community" and threw people under the bus because of personal and business issues between partners. It's funny he brings up how stupid we all are by reading high times or posting on a website like this. There is a lot of truth to that if you don't know what you are doing. Exactly for the reason that people like him are out in this world.

You said to your knowledge the DEA had no idea you worked for him at the time. So business deal goes south and you throw everyone under the bus? I'm fine with what you said about Neville. If that didn't sit right with you that's your choice but FUCKING OWN IT and everything that goes with that. Like being called a rat. That is basically what everyone is saying.

G

guchi

Say what?

You gloss over the fact this is a man that runs a cannabis specific nutrient company and worked with the DEA of his own free will according to him. In that affidavit he states his nutrient formula was stolen so he decided to talk. Also providing customer lists to them from the seed bank, which he kept, for the only reason I could think of was to do exactly this. Did they have them already? maybe but still those are all people who just ordered seeds and had nothing to do with his spat between all of that. That alone right there is a no go. I don't know enough about Nevilles bust or what he was all about. That doesn't matter. We are talking about what he did. Numerous people have asked for him to clear that up but instead of answering the question he just keeps going after todd instead of stating what really happened or his side of the story or saying Neville was a heroin dealer that sold to kids. That's a huge red flag. I'm not giving todd any credit just reading the affidavit from Cogos. It's his choice if he wants to explain it.

If you feel ok about that then go for it. Buy some nutes and ship them to your house. I'm pretty sure most of us don't. Specially if that dude is still in the industry trying to market to cannabis specific crowds when in fact it looks like he didn't give 2 shits about the "community" and threw people under the bus because of personal and business issues between partners. It's funny he brings up how stupid we all are by reading high times or posting on a website like this. There is a lot of truth to that if you don't know what you are doing. Exactly for the reason that people like him are out in this world.

You said to your knowledge the DEA had no idea you worked for him at the time. So business deal goes south and you throw everyone under the bus? I'm fine with what you said about Neville. If that didn't sit right with you that's your choice but FUCKING OWN IT and everything that goes with that. Like being called a rat. That is basically what everyone is saying.
It has become apparent to me that this is a emotional issue. Many have already drawn conclusions based on one mans assumptions . As i have pointed out it seems from cogos writing that he is not denying his effort to eliminate Nevil. What he is denieing is the construction of the story line being presented, and in the way the facts are used to construe and aid said authors presumptions used to malign cogo. no one knows the story of what happened but cogo . It seems cogo was intimately involved on many levels with people at the top since the early 1980s.

G

guchi

What I really think matters is Cogo admits he assisted authorities by providing insider information in detail on how Nevilles seed bank operated and might have also turned over info on customers that purchased seeds that cogo was distributing for Neville. It dont matter if it was 1 customer or 11,000.
If i am not mistaken what really matters is the truth and the truth usually more complicated and has to do with finding out why. Answering why is more important than a group of like minded people jumping on the band wagon. As i said there are many discrepancies in the documents and the story . Obviously the person telling the story makes alot of presumptions and draws many conclusions and goes out of his way to slander cogo. You are a moderator you should be neutral in the discussion . For instance cannabis is still illegal and so are the seeds yet here you are selling them which is a federal crime and on top of it pretending like it isn't many people could draw the wrong conclusion about you and this web sight couldn't they? again thank you for trying to answer questions i presented. Although no one has.

az2000

az2000

For instance cannabis is still illegal and so are the seeds yet here you are selling them which is a federal crime and on top of it pretending like it isn't many people could draw the wrong conclusion about you and this web sight couldn't they?

In Cogo's world, civil disobedience is the equivalent of ratting out business associates (over disagreements). Makes me wonder what Cogos would do if a customer gave a bad product review.

Obviously the person telling the story makes alot of presumptions and draws many conclusions and goes out of his way to slander cogo.

I don't think anyone could harm Cogo's reputation more than Cogos does. The more he talks, the worse he sounds.

G

guchi

From what i understand from reading all the documents and other documents not included by Todd McCormick that nobody had to force information from cogo and that it was freely given as a witness and had nothing to do with ratting or snitching and that nevil shoemakers was already being investigated several years prior to cogo in fact the indictment against Mr Shoenmakers was obtained threw a grand jury and that 4 people from high times including the editor of the magazine Steve Hagar was subpoenaed and threw that grand jury a indictment was obtained by the prosecutor.
People are poisoned by the media, and feel they have license to say whatever they want, the ends justifying any means. Truth reason out the window.
Low minded social justice self righteous warriors like mob violence, part of the hive drones.
So the 8 pages to verify seed bank methods make cogo the bad guy.

The scientific method has truly changed the world. But instead of ancient trial and error and community agreement on what is good or bad, every human natural experience is turned into an abstract game of greed competition and minute detail, avoiding any synoptic or holistic view. We conquer nature to enslave rather than free ourselves. They know not what they do, still

F

Flybear

Well folks, I started this thread, Consider Cogos, to recommend the products. I did this after some terse posts with Mr McCormick on his thread titled Nevil and the start of OGM, where I questioned his interpretations and conclusions from the court records indicting Nevil, including Mr Cogo affidavit. The diatribe has continued here, with both McCormick attacking Cogo and he responding vorciferously. Other posters seem to be either parrots or owls.
Anyone who has followed all the posts may fairly question the integrity and motives of both, depending on your point of view.
But I still endorse the products which have never been in retail shops.
Whatever happened was 30 years ago.
Both contestants have interesting personal histories. No angels, none perfect or above criticism.
I wish I could stop the thread here and now. Enough has been said from both sides.
My selection of goods is based on their quality, not on the reputation of the people who brought them to market.
Thank you for understanding.

G

guchi

from what i understand no one wants to listen to what cogo has to say on top of that from what i gathered he is banned from thc farmer

G

guchi

Well folks, I started this thread, Consider Cogos, to recommend the products. I did this after some terse posts with Mr McCormick on his thread titled Nevil and the start of OGM, where I questioned his interpretations and conclusions from the court records indicting Nevil, including Mr Cogo affidavit. The diatribe has continued here, with both McCormick attacking Cogo and he responding vorciferously. Other posters seem to be either parrots or owls.
Anyone who has followed all the posts may fairly question the integrity and motives of both, depending on your point of view.
But I still endorse the products which have never been in retail shops.
Whatever happened was 30 years ago.
Both contestants have interesting personal histories. No angels, none perfect or above criticism.
I wish I could stop the thread here and now. Enough has been said from both sides.
My selection of goods is based on their quality, not on the reputation of the people who brought them to market.
Thank you for understanding.
Thank you sir for your input i have been trying to get to the bottom of it with no luck from anyone on thc farmer i have only received their personal opinions. i would be hoping to discuss this matter i do believe there is a lot more the story than....cogo did it he is a rat and a snitch

az2000

az2000

Both contestants have interesting personal histories.

Ratting out a business partner (and contributing to the risk that partner's customers faced) over a business dispute is more than "interesting." If I were you, I would be nervous about saying anything negative about Cogos. You're probably playing it the way you have to. (Considering exactly how "interesting" Cogos's history.).

@guchi keeps saying it doesn't matter because the partner was already under investigation. If it didn't matter, the feds wouldn't have been interested.

F

Flybear

To follow up, since I can't stop the thread, just to say I'm disappointed in the lack of moderation by thcfarmer and note some staff posts anti Cogo. Instead of warning posters, or taking down inappropriate content, things turn into a shit show.
Ad hominem attacks are unnecessary, instead of sticking to the subject.

G

guchi

Thank you sir for your input i have been trying to get to the bottom of it with no luck from anyone on thc farmer i have only received their personal opinions. i would be hoping to discuss this matter i do believe there is a lot more the story than....cogo did it he is a rat and a snitch
from what i have gathered is that Nevil was already working with authority's over seas and cogo was involved and dealing with what i posted below

https://www.unodc.org/unodc/en/data...qSQW31_IovLJ0cod75HoygcLG-Zw9bvTww8PhoUFFgCgc.

i have also gathered evidence that it was Nevil and cogos national distributor who turned in cogo for cultivating while working for Nevil. Apparently the group he was involved with didn't like that he was growing . i have also gathered information that while cogo was in jail he was visited by pinkertons who after doing a little research only work for government and corporations.

G

guchi

To follow up, since I can't stop the thread, just to say I'm disappointed in the lack of moderation by thcfarmer and note some staff posts anti Cogo. Instead of warning posters, or taking down inappropriate content, things turn into a shit show.
Ad hominem attacks are unnecessary, instead of sticking to the subject.
After doing a little online research it seems that many are over looking the big picture
The DEA had decided to investigate the advertising inside the High Times and Sinsemilla Tips with the goal of shutting down the blooming indoor marijuana industry using United Parcel Service records to trace deliveries of indoor growing equipment and seeds.

The three key targets of Green Merchant were the High Times Magazine, Sinsemilla Tips Magazine and the Holland's Seed Bank owned by Nevil Schoenmakers.[4]
https://www.nytimes.com/1989/10/27/us/119-seized-in-drive-to-halt-indoor-marijuana-growing.html

https://www.in.gov/judiciary/opinions/pdf/08250602msm.pdf
In recent years the federal Drug Enforcement Agency (“DEA”) has subpoenaed records from shipping companies to obtain information about customers of businesses selling equipment that might be used for growing marijuana.

and this
Founded in the early 1970s, High Times continues to promote the values of the drug-using counterculture of that era. It publishes articles touting the medical and environmental virtues of marijuana, attacking government drug policies and, more recently, ridiculing national drug control director William J. Bennett ("What Jerks! Bennett Blasts Pot While Aide Has Nicotine Fit," read one recent headline.)

The magazine, which claims a circulation of 250,000, also regularly publishes advertisements for drug paraphernalia, such as pipes, bongs and special horticultural equipment that could be used to grow marijuana indoors. Another regular feature is "Trans-High Market Quotations," a sort of stock index of the drug trade, listing current marijuana prices in select cities across the country.
Those features have made the magazine a red flag to DEA, whose officials have described High Times as an open invitation to violate the drug laws.
After Editor Steven Hager and three other High Times officers were served the grand jury subpoenas in late May, the magazine received a follow-up letter from the U.S. attorney's office in New Orleans declaring High Times the target of the grand jury investigation.

The magazine's lawyers then moved to quash the subpoenas on First Amendment grounds -- a motion that was denied at a June 20 hearing before U.S. District Judge Adrian G. DuPlantier in New Orleans.

Floyd Abrams, a prominent First Amendment lawyer whose clients include the New York Times. "It is true that advertisements for illegal activities are not protected by the First Amendment

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Cogo admitted being a rat and even made an excuse why it was ok right in this thread.

I never researched this but there is no need after reading any of his posts.

He said he is guilty.

And without any knowledge of this just by the way he posted i would never do any business with the jerk. What kind of seller insults strangers on the internet?

One you cant trust in my opinion.

Also the nutes are simple chemical salt formulations. Nothing special about them at all. They are just watered down fertilizer with tomato ratios from europe like most weed “specific” nutes.

Is he banned already?

G

guchi

Cogo admitted being a rat and even made an excuse why it was ok right in this thread.

He said he is guilty.

And without any knowledge of this just by the way he posted i would never do any business with the jerk. What kind of seller insults strangers on the internet?

Also the nutes are simple chemical salt formulations. Nothing special about them at all. They are just watered down fertilizer with tomato ratios from europe like most weed “specific” nutes.

Is he banned already?

He said he is guilty.

Is he banned already?
I came to thc farmer to discuss the history of how and who started the cannabis industry . Obviously you don't mind saying whats on your mind no matter how inaccurate and opinionated it may be perhaps its attributed to your age or ignorance or both. In other words people usually think before they speak obviously you have no experience in doing either no matter who you insult or how much of a simpleton you may project yourself to be. Cannabis is federally illegal yet many come here to buy seeds at thc farmer. i find it highly suspicious and reckless

Top Bottom