cookies con queso

• Thread starter bigcheese510
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Nah no thread up at the moment. I may or may not post one up to be honest. If I do make one I probably won't put it up till things are a few weeks or more into flower. I'm pretty over posting logs with veg and the first 3-4 weeks of flower included (no offense cheese!). The more time I spend online the less time I'm in the grow and doin' other shit that makes me happy.;)

I just mixed the STS following the instructions in a post by Texas Kid vvvv

https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/how-to-reverse-sex-using-silver-thiosulfate-solution.84/

Thanks for the luck homie.
I tottaly understand how ya feel. I will be doin the same thing when the baby gets here! Lots of Flower pics tho. LOL. I will peep out that thread and try to get that STS goin. Thanx for pointing me in the right direction, D.

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

That's a better answer, bro. I been wanting to run some Cherry Pie. Thanx for the heads up on HempCon. Don't wanna waste gas on some bullshit event. U feel me, Big C! U goin to the Haight or what? We need a 4/20 session wit the homies!
haha i feel you. yeah bro its like paying to get into a dispo. shit the smoking section is outside and isnt a guarded or gated in thing like "the cup" . its a waste of gas and money unless you live in san jo and get a free ticket. im down with a 4/20 smoke out ... who else is ?

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
haha i feel you. yeah bro its like paying to get into a dispo. shit the smoking section is outside and isnt a guarded or gated in thing like "the cup" . its a waste of gas and money unless you line in san jo and get a free ticket. im down with a 4/20 smoke out ... who else is ?
Fuk that shit. See ya at Hippy Hill in SF on 4/20. I will be the High ass mofo with the red eyes!

shawnskush

shawnskush

haha i feel you. yeah bro its like paying to get into a dispo. shit the smoking section is outside and isnt a guarded or gated in thing like "the cup" . its a waste of gas and money unless you live in san jo and get a free ticket. im down with a 4/20 smoke out ... who else is ?
im down for a smoke sesh i got all sorts of goodies squirrelled away for my favorite holiday!

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Fuggin Cheesey, whats the good word in cookie world bro? Figured had a rare free second see whats new with the girls and the reversal. Shit poppin off yet or what mang? Hope alls chill out ur way

Ken
Working on it bro. It's still early for the reversal so it's hard to say if it's taking. The girls will get their 2nd night of sleep in a few hours. So far everyone looks great.

T

tipper619sd

lol i love smoking a blunt and reading this lol u guys are hillarious .. I cant wait to see the fire og cross sounds bomb! Aye big queso I have a cherry pie male here that gonna shoot his load soon would u like some to maybe cross with ??

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

lol i love smoking a blunt and reading this lol u guys are hillarious .. I cant wait to see the fire og cross sounds bomb! Aye big queso I have a cherry pie male here that gonna shoot his load soon would u like some to maybe cross with ??
right on bro. nah i think ill pass. i have a few planned projects coming soon. thanks for the offer tho.

Top Bottom