Status
Not open for further replies.
Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
CA4E7B87 920F 4030 B66E 65107C3755B5

basscaptain

basscaptain

ya this is just going to be a fucking mess.... it's going to turn at to be like 3 monkeys fucking a football...........

within 8 weeks we will be on LOCK Down when this gets rolling with all the homeless in so cal hold the fuck on...... Gov all ready talking about handing out MORE FREE $$$$$ .....................................

Fick me here we go.....................

were's my check$$$$$$ I'm not seeing None of what I paid in for ..... lol

this is how we end up in 1 world order......

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
ya this is just going to be a fucking mess.... it's going to turn at to be like 3 monkeys fucking a football...........

within 8 weeks we will be on LOCK Down when this gets rolling with all the homeless in so cal hold the fuck on...... Gov all ready talking about handing out MORE FREE $$$$$ .....................................

Fick me here we go.....................

were's my check$$$$$$ I'm not seeing None of what I paid in for ..... lol

this is how we end up in 1 world order......
We will be okay brotha. Be cautious. Take safety precautions and that’s about all we can do at this point. Straight to work and straight home, until further notice is how my family and I are taking it currently.

basscaptain

basscaptain

don't even get me started on this...... FUCK THE SYSTEM....................................................
THAT's a Fucking JOKE................................................. there the 1,s that need to stay in there......................

UNREAL

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Very aware of this. In the same boat @basscaptain. Gnight all and positive vibes.
BurnZ

basscaptain

basscaptain

but the system isn't to help or fix anything at all...... if the system was trying to help they would be helping the ines in jail so they could have a JOB and a Chance when they get out......

what a Fucking joke...... Let the people on IV drugs out of jail to go steal more to get there fix......... YES SIR

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

And in the good state of mo you cannot possess a medical card & gun license, 1 or the other. So all the chill people aren't even armed & stressed people are

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom