Corona virus and Marijuana

• Thread starter detroitjoe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Buzzer777

Buzzer777

My guy who makes live Resin for me doesn’t want to do it anymore mostly for the risk factor since it’s a semi open blast but he was able to do small batches for me. Most people with the big machines need a lot more material.
So I really need to switch to pressing and I want a press that has enough pressure to press bubble. Thanks why I was asking. I wish I could get a pure pressure pressbut it doesn’t make dollars or cents since I only want it for the head.
Actually you use way less pressure, heat and time for pressing hash. I love my Dabpress 12 ton unit with 4x7" plates.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Actually you use way less pressure, heat and time for pressing hash. I love my Dabpress 12 ton unit with 4x7" plates.

Thank you for this!

bigdaddyg8

bigdaddyg8

Was just at the gas station. Mrs mmg went in with hat mask and gloves and waited for most of them to leave so she could have personal space. Not one other customer even practiced any distancing. They are not worried. I am.
social distancing is very important as far as i am concerned. the people who are not worried scare ME and are dangerous to the spread of the virus.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

social distancing is very important as far as i am concerned. the people who are not worried scare ME and are dangerous to the spread of the virus.

I learned that the surgical masks while keeping everyone at a good distance because they think we are sick do nothing to keep the virus out. They are designed only to keep the surgeons fluids out of the surgical site. Not to keep stuff from getting in.

There is a much more restrictive mask that does work but it is the one in short supply.

Wish i had read that sooner.

PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

I learned that the surgical masks while keeping everyone at a good distance because they think we are sick do nothing to keep the virus out. They are designed only to keep the surgeons fluids out of the surgical site. Not to keep stuff from getting in.

There is a much more restrictive mask that does work but it is the one in short supply.

Yeah, I caught that a couple weeks ago. I've got masks for work and thought about wearing just to keep people away. All they're good for unless you got it then they help you not spreading it. Screw it, I'm off to the garage for several bong tokes before working in the yard.👍

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter

We donated all our masks and gloves to the local hospital.

PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

Now I'm toasted and time for a smile before getting to work.
FB IMG 1585142614037

Now smile. Stay safe and healthy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom