• Thread starter detroitjoe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
ozarkgrey

ozarkgrey

Supporter
I'm REALLY glad I never hooked up with this chick, MI resident BTW, just sayin' 😁

i have a lifelong mentor and friend who went that way many years ago. now days or when we last spoke it was impossible to keep up with him and the vast array crazy shit that came through my phone was mind numbing. mind you he was never this way when we knew and work with each other every day. was he odd at times like wearing costume like clothing. one day he would dress very western and the next he would wear a suit the dress in hawaiian shirts and flip flops. i would genuinely fear to hear his theory on this virus. on the other hand when i get too high i start to think what if these tin foil hat wearing freaks are right about some of this shit?

Terpz719

Terpz719

Also my brother is a doctor in florida and is calling out for mask donations. His wife is a trauma nurse and she is now quarantined because she was forced to treat a patient without one.
It's almost unbelievable (actually it is unbelievable) to think that in this country people will die for want of things as simple as PPE.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Formallyhap

Formallyhap

They gutted funding, laid off a bunch of people who knew how to handle this, while now encouraging a capitalist solution to a humanitarian disaster.

it ain't complacency it's capitalist neglect because of cost cutting for share holders value

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

And here is a news article that shows why sterilizing is so important.
All groceries, mail, packages etc. spend 30 minutes in the garage under the UV-C light, before getting into the house.. I decided to put the light on Google home so that I don't get exposed, as often as I need to use it. Now I can turn it on and off from inside the house.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

All groceries, mail, packages etc. spend 30 minutes in the garage under the UV-C light, before getting into the house.. I decided to put the light on Google home so that I don't get exposed, as often as I need to use it. Now I can turn it on and off from inside the house.

The only thing i have read about uvc light and the virus is that it is hard to be sure it worked.

Uvc sterilizing for medical is in a closed box with certain parameters to sterilize instruments. I dont know how effective it is ambient.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

The only thing i have read about uvc light and the virus is that it is hard to be sure it worked.

Uvc sterilizing for medical is in a closed box with certain parameters to sterilize instruments. I dont know how effective it is ambient.
Mine is mounted in a large cardboard carton..In any event..something is always better than nothing.

Formallyhap

Formallyhap

I am nuking everything that comes with odoban then kicking it into the sunlight for at least 3 hours.
Spraying it down one more time before opening the box with pliers and a knife.

I have a little pile of boxes in the garage I am letting "age" for 14 days from receipt(I probably won't touch them till xmas).

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Im listening to the doctor. We have been doing most of what he suggested already but the clean side/ dirty side table makes a lot of sense.
I actually was not fond of that idea myself. Germs will move with air currents from side to side..BUT as I said..anything is better than nothing..We will always forget something, but from what I can tell..just a reduction in pathogens should help..any reduction is better than none imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom