Corona virus and Marijuana

• Thread starter PlumberSoCal2
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

do not get the boundless terp pen, I have so many goddamned little burn scars on my legs from that fucker dripping

the yocans are cheap and work great on the go. I wish the coils weren't like 9 bucks or something stupid when I actually need one immediately.
I bought a box of 5 with mine. I think it was something like 20-25 bucks that way. It's been a while. In a pinch the gas station on the corner sells yocan products and coils at a higher price than I paid online.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
I’m sitting in front of a Lowe’s and Home Depot, there rite next to each other.
Home Depot has the 6 foot rule there’s a line that goes around the store outside. Lowe’s you just walk rite in next to someone you don’t no. This is a recipe for disaster.
Not getting political hear but this really set me off today.
Our esteemed governor in her infant wisdom donated 140 ventilators to New York City. Don’t get me wrong I feel for those folks that are being effected by the powers that be that get paid to watch out over the masses that elect them.
She basically just killed 140+ Oregonians that elected her to watch out over them in a time of national disaster. Oregun is as I’ll prepared for this disaster as any other state.
Aaaagggghhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Home Depot has the 6 foot rule there’s a line that goes around the store outside. Lowe’s you just walk rite in next to someone you don’t no. This is a recipe for disaster.
Our esteemed governor in her infant wisdom donated 140 ventilators to New York City. Don’t get me wrong I feel for those folks that are being effected by the powers that be that get paid to watch out over the masses that elect them.
She basically just killed 140+ Oregonians that elected her to watch out over them in a time of national disaster. Oregun is as I’ll prepared for this disaster as any other state.
This is not political..It's about those people that could care less about anyone else....as the stupidity continues.

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

Another friggin genius! 😢

I saw that too and my jaw dropped. I read the article and I guess he's trying to say that people can go to the beach as long as they practice social distancing ..... Wow, ya think that will work?

He might as well be telling people to go bury their heads in the sand while they wait for the flu tsunami to come.

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

I saw that too and thought to myself, isn't that a bit premature? What happens if his state needs them back? If they are in use (which they will be) they aren't coming back either ...

fishbuds

fishbuds

yup, we may be a brave and gallant people. the smartest we are not. ie..lowes attitude.

AND, i walked into a convenience store 3 weeks ago with a bandana around my face. i was literally laughed at to my face by 2 twentysomethings. 🙄

seems to me the only people paying attention to the critical rules are between the ages 35-60, seems like the elders and babies just dont give a fuck.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

yup, we may be a brave and gallant people. the smartest we are not. ie..lowes attitude.

AND, i walked into a convenience store 3 weeks ago with a bandana around my face. i was literally laughed at to my face by 2 twentysomethings. 🙄

seems to me the only people paying attention to the critical rules are between the ages 35-60, seems like the elders and babies just dont give a fuck.
I do..and I am well past 60!

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Mrs. MMG went to the supermarket today. There was a 20 something woman with 5 kids at the other end of the isle. One of the young children ran down the isle after being told to put something back on the shelf and ran right into my wife.

She yelled at the young Mom she told me. And the rest of the customers that were being patient (and didnt bring all their kids) and social distancing applauded her.

She said the lady properly spaced out behind her in self checkout had multiple packs of diapers. The lady said bringing those kids in here is like throwing them in front of a moving truck.

Terpz719

Terpz719

I’m in the 719 as well.😬
LOL. Small world. I had a med card for a couple of years (wasn't able to grow then), but didn't think it was worth keeping it as rec took over. I hadn't kept up with the changes. Thanks for the info. Used to be that med had way better selection, but the profits in rec really wrecked the med market at least in the greater Denver area.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

thank you buzzer! but you are in the minority, caught my parents out at a gala last week, 75-100 people one room, oh boy:0
TBH..This one has scared me shitless..even more than the H1N1 pandemic did. I am in my low 70's now and maybe I was dumber then..BUT this time I began preparing in late Feb. before our Gov't acknowledged that we were gonna get the crap kicked out of us.

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

TBH..This one has scared me shitless..even more than the H1N1 pandemic did. I am in my low 70's now and maybe I was dumber then..BUT this time I began preparing in late Feb. before our Gov't acknowledged that we were gonna get the crap kicked out of us.

I began to think what-if as it got out of hand in China. When it traveled elsewhere from China, I knew it could become a problem. Even still, I thought our response would be better and that we would have done a better job containing this from day 1.

I expected trouble, but not what we are seeing today.

Seraphine

Seraphine

My brother is a nurse practitioner and all his patients are 60s and up. He has PPE but he treats patients pretty frequently with flu. He had to buy an 18ft camper to put in his driveway to live in since he doesn’t want to expose his wife and young kids. He said it is causing permanent lung damage in some people and is airborne. Kids under 1 don’t have a developed enough immune system to fight this and other complications arise. It’s very scary and won’t go away until we get a vaccine.

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

My brother is a nurse practitioner and all his patients are 60s and up. He has PPE but he treats patients pretty frequently with flu. He had to buy an 18ft camper to put in his driveway to live in since he doesn’t want to expose his wife and young kids. He said it is causing permanent lung damage in some people and is airborne. Kids under 1 don’t have a developed enough immune system to fight this and other complications arise. It’s very scary and won’t go away until we get a vaccine.

I spoke to my 83 yr old mother last night on the phone. I called to check up on her. She was making face masks so my sister, an ER nurse, could have some PPE because there isn't enough to get through her shifts. She was also saying Detroit/Wayne county hospitals are moving patients to other hospitals for ICU because there's is all full. It is very scary especially for those who are on the front line.

My daughter, also a nurse. She's in Indiana and not in a hot spot. She expects it will eventually get there and when she does, she's says not she's coming home. She would stay in the hospital if she had to because she's not putting her daughter at risk. My grand daughter will be 4 at the end of the summer.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Airborne??? Where is the link to this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom