Corona virus and Marijuana

• Thread starter PlumberSoCal2
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

Now their parents should take action and disown them! A totally stupid bunch!!!!!!!!!!

I wouldn't disown my kids ... but I sure would not allow them in my house until well after I knew there was no chance that they were sick. Fortunately, most kids will survive. Sadly, some will not. We're already seeing news about a few minors and young adults who did not get out of this alive.

There's been so much miss-information from the start. I get it that panic won't help anything, but glossing over the facts won't either. Best approach is honesty ... even though sometimes that honesty is brutal and not what we want to hear.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

I wouldn't disown my kids ... but I sure would not allow them in my house until well after I knew there was no chance that they were sick. Fortunately, most kids will survive. Sadly, some will not. We're already seeing news about a few minors and young adults who did not get out of this alive.

There's been so much miss-information from the start. I get it that panic won't help anything, but glossing over the facts won't either. Best approach is honesty ... even though sometimes that honesty is brutal and not what we want to hear.
The problem is that those fools will (and have) infect everyone that came in contact with them..including everyone on the airplanes that they were taken home in.

SkunkyDunk

SkunkyDunk

Supporter

Honesty is so last century.

SkunkyDunk

SkunkyDunk

Supporter
I say things like that every day. Common courtesy seems to also be last century also ... I could make a list of things that while technology has progressed, society has regressed to the point where hardly anyone seems to look out for anyone not family anymore.

We are all the same as we ever were, deep down inside.
If your a turd then technology magnifies it and puts it on a pedestal.
It your trying to do the best you can technology censors or tries to destroy you.
Evening tv is a snapshot of man.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Should have locked down the whole country long ago instead of the way they're doing it piecemeal here & there

Now the cows are out of the barn and they're thinking about closing the Barn Door, forget about it now

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

Just be sure to exercise an abundance of caution. I also hope you have your proper ppe in abundance.
I'm careful about changing clothes when I get home, disinfecting myself before coming home. I keep myself disinfected in public. I'm careful as I can be.
As for what you consider proper ppe...we dont have a mask or anything really, I worked in food very long time, excellent at avoiding cross contamination, etc which is same concept just have to apply it differently with humans than food lol. Got friends in health care field as well & I've been taking their advice/suggestions very seriously on being safe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom