Corona virus and Marijuana

• Thread starter PlumberSoCal2
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Yes, however there may be a case here because it talks about lies and misinformation. Regardless, when it comes to court, it's usually the one with the most money who wins.
Just remember that many of the upper courts are now packed................

basscaptain

basscaptain

‘Stupid and crazy’: Local officials protest Gov. Kemp’s decision to reopen beaches in hard-hit Georgia

here you go $$$$$is King............................

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

‘Stupid and crazy’: Local officials protest Gov. Kemp’s decision to reopen beaches in hard-hit Georgia

here you go $$$$$is King............................
Probably the dumbest move ever..and from an idiot that finally issued a state wide lockdown, claiming he didn't have information that was a month old! This also goes for the few remaining states with no mandatory lockdowns..ignorant, selfish and not giving a crap for the neighboring states. Our Governor was late to the party, but finally fessed up..Considering that Nevada's economy is based on tourism we were forked no matter what.

This will not really affect my daily living, but for sure my home value will tank!

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
I’ll only post this once..............again!
If this turns into the last thread on these subjects it will be closed unless the boss says otherwise!!

1. Threads or posts pertaining to religious or political discussions meant to incite or flame others will be closed and/or deleted. THCFarmer is an international site attracting members from a multitude of religious and political backgrounds, so in favor of harmony and unity, rather than division, it is best to stay on the topic of this site... cannabis. There is a forum for law/politics as it pertains to cannabis.

jaguarlax

jaguarlax

Supporter
Lol, there’s no news here, cnn, msnbc, fox and so on have not reported “news” in more then a decade. It’s all opinion and bias bull shit.
I feel sorry for those heads out there that listen to any of the crap that come out of these bias institutions. People need to learn to think for themselves and listen to this! I did yesterday.
as the world turns:)View attachment 958005
My Dad used to have a cabin in Half Moon Bay that reminds me of this.

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom