Not open for further replies.
GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Chemdog #4 the pics are not cooperating lol

BlackSheepOG

BlackSheepOG

Looking delicious in here bro! Is that dud on the same plant as the other good buds ?

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Do you know what caused it? I think I've read stories where gg4 did that once as well.
Not exactly but I got clones from friend last summer cut clones with his and my strIns and now it transferred to my strains. I posted it in the dud thread

BlackSheepOG

BlackSheepOG

I haven't used that one but I have used their cloning solution and I'm pretty sure @tattoojim does too with good results.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
That's her!!!
Yes that is you did a beautiful job on her, I can tell your room was dialed in much better then mine! My rooms are always running hot and its a huge price to pay with the chem fam genetics!
Can tell still it's 4!! This good fellow mass Fam Chemdog #4. Icky!!!
I can definatly see that's chrm 4 great job on that gal. You don't see to many growing these two anymore

B

bckwht

what do you think about the bialetti moka express? all your coffee talk got me thinking about trying something new…theres a couple local roasters near me so maybe ill just have to give one of their pour overs a shot and see if its worth the hype

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
what do you think about the bialetti moka express? all your coffee talk got me thinking about trying something new…theres a couple local roasters near me so maybe ill just have to give one of their pour overs a shot and see if its worth the hype
I'm not familiar with Nola pots but here's s good read on one http://seattlecoffeeroast.blogspot.com/2008/10/bialetti-mukka-express-review.html?m=1
As far as going to a local roaster make sure they are using a drum roaster and not an air roaster. The next thing I look at for a good coffee shops is look at how much there bags of coffee weigh. I swear if there selling 1 pound bags that usually means they are going with the cheap grades of coffee. So you want to look for the shops that sell in 10 or 12 ounce bags.sourcing of the beans is the most crucial part to good coffee. The more coffee shops you try the more you will learn and once you hit the right shop you will know it.
What town are you in? If you don't mind me asking

Panacea79

Panacea79

this will be my ongoing grow thread with whatever else I decide to post.:)
Starting with an old time favorite. Bitch reeks of Tropical fruit punch with chem loudness! Been years since I grew her but I'm happy she's back:D once was lost now is found!
View attachment 511930 View attachment 511931 View attachment 511933 View attachment 511935 View attachment 511936 View attachment 511937 View attachment 511939 View attachment 511941 View attachment 511942 View attachment 511944 View attachment 511945 View attachment 511946[/QUOTEthose buds are looking pretty....so these are from your PRESENT grow NOT the one you remember so fondly ( same strain, no?) from an earlier one??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom