Status
Not open for further replies.
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Some more pics..
27 days
I almost forgot what week I was on,,
but really,,
I let the scope tell me when to pick, and this time Im gonna give them an extra week if all is going well then!
I dropped the Ec to 1.5, and raised the lights a few inches...
I baby walk thier ass for a few days till I see us 100% back on track..

They seem like they are bulking rather well!

20170820 203556
20170820 203612 HDR
20170820 203626
20170820 203630
20170820 203642
20170820 203646
Last edited:
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

what ever you see today was from about 3-5 days ago

a few tops.. with the n tox

Not all the tops are like that... The ones closest to the light seem to be most effected.
NONE UNDER THE LED :(

Some more pics..
27 days
I almost forgot what week I was on,,
but really,,
I let the scope tell me when to pick, and this time Im gonna give them an extra week if all is going well then!
I dropped the Ec to 1.5, and raised the lights a few inches...
I baby walk thier ass for a few days till I see us 100% back on track..

They seem like they are bulking rather well!

So why no problems on the colas underneath the Led?
Less watts, so less stress on the top when drying out in median?

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

So I want your guys opinion. (And event if you don't want more pics on your thread leme know and I'll move it to my thread only. Just figure i can usually get more opinions here. Lol).

First. I know the hps light makes for shitty trich pics and I know there's really no telling for sure on the first run of something.
Based on trichs when do you guys normally start your flush. I want a solid 2 week flush.
Trichs are turning a lot of milky but no ambers yet and still a lot of clear.
Leme know what you guys do. I'd obviously rather go longer than shorter but also they're fem seeds and i dont want them to start throwing nanners.
Pics with my loupe and iPhone. Lol.

IMG 8045
IMG 8046
IMG 8047
IMG 8048
IMG 8049
Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

a few tops.. with the n tox
Are those ones directly by a fan? The way the whole middle is cupped and not just the front looks like wind burn. Lol

I feel like I'm asking you dumb questions. Lol. I know you've gone thru all this stuff bro but I'm just trying to think thru it. Lol

I have one plant that was too close to my fan. I couldn't do much about it at first but the leaves on half the plant looked just like that. I finally move the wall fan up and they recovered pretty nice

Just thinkin brotha. I'll find a pic of the leaves I'm talkin about

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

I couldn't find but here's some of them from right now. This girl is in the corner closest to my wall fan. Until like 2 weeks ago the fan was too low (I used to have them on ground now plants are on a table fan wasn't moved) and it would hit half of that one plant pretty hard. The one side of her looked like this. Now there is only a few leaves still lookin like that. Others are still a little leathery lookin but standing back up.

Again just bored trying to brainstorm. You must be watching game of thrones. Hahahha. It starts in 30 min out here

IMG 8056
IMG 8057
IMG 8058
Wisher619

Wisher619

So I want your guys opinion. (And event if you don't want more pics on your thread leme know and I'll move it to my thread only. Just figure i can usually get more opinions here. Lol).

First. I know the hps light makes for shitty trich pics and I know there's really no telling for sure on the first run of something.
Based on trichs when do you guys normally start your flush. I want a solid 2 week flush.
Trichs are turning a lot of milky but no ambers yet and still a lot of clear.
Leme know what you guys do. I'd obviously rather go longer than shorter but also they're fem seeds and i dont want them to start throwing nanners.
Pics with my loupe and iPhone. Lol.
wait for Amber to show...about 25% Amber

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I couldn't find but here's some of them from right now. This girl is in the corner closest to my wall fan. Until like 2 weeks ago the fan was too low (I used to have them on ground now plants are on a table fan wasn't moved) and it would hit half of that one plant pretty hard. The one side of her looked like this. Now there is only a few leaves still lookin like that. Others are still a little leathery lookin but standing back up.

Again just bored trying to brainstorm. You must be watching game of thrones. Hahahha. It starts in 30 min out here
Thanks bro for helping me.. But we have to do it tomm night as zIm having a migraine flare up right before bed,
so Im trying to not stare at the computer screen as It mmakes it worse..
I catch everyone tomm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom