Status
Not open for further replies.
Midwestjay

Midwestjay

Strait ghetto ass gorilla growin at it finest.... Lmao
IMAG0739

H

Holy Jebus

So you got a 3 bucket system there? Is the pump just setting in a tray of water? Explain your system to me, and what all diy materials you needed. How much did it cost you to build?

The pump you see is just a commercial.air pump. Im not running a res bucket like alot of other guys are doing. The room is 4×8×8 want real expensive to build got about 2k in everthing. Thats the room, lights vents everything.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Oh shit... done got da farm in da phone now... I am sure to fired now.... lol... 3 more hrs.... long humid hot day!

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Isnt that called femming. Where its gonna put out 4 new tops instead of just two??
Actually think that is what they call it. I just thought the reason behind it, was it didn, the stunt the growth back as bad as taking the whole top.

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

She looks good bro.. Shit I think you are getting it done considering the circumstances. .... So how did you come at your boy. Like hey me and my girl needs some temp accommodations lol.....
Lol, he just finished some afgan and other plants, so I was like, you wanna run these gsc? He was like hell yea, lol. Took them over there than ran a bunck of afgan nug runs lol

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

She looks good bro.. Shit I think you are getting it done considering the circumstances. .... So how did you come at your boy. Like hey me and my girl needs some temp accommodations lol.....
Thanks man. And ima savage bout my grow. lol it just sucks to have nothing going. Just wait till you grow a few years then take a break and no surplus weed... Fkn sucks to call the weed man. Or if your lucky your homie has some of his homegrown for the low. This afgan got me high af.

Wisher619

Wisher619

I usually top 4 nodes down because I am usually cloning the plant......but if I werent....I would just snip the brand new growth.....actually I find the freshest growth and spread the tiny leaves and you will find a tiny nub that will open as another node....I take my thumb and rub back on it and it pops off

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

I usually top 4 nodes down because I am usually cloning the plant......but if I werent....I would just snip the brand new growth.....actually I find the freshest growth and spread the tiny leaves and you will find a tiny nub that will open as another node....I take my thumb and rub back on it and it pops off
I did some of that and some snipping. Basically tried to get all close to the same age growth at the same height at the top of the plant. Took most the older growth and taller tops.

Wisher619

Wisher619

I did some of that and some snipping. Basically tried to get all close to the same age growth at the same height at the top of the plant. Took most the older growth and taller tops.
yeah your plant looks good
good canopy.....and sturdy structure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom