Council Of First Knowledge, Jedi Temple Training Facility

• Thread starter EventHorizan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I wish I was set for clones. I almost ordered everything. Plugs,dome,gel, but needed hydroguard and ph down. Plus not real room for clones. I'll have all that shit ready for the bgsc cuts.
So homie, I thought I seen a post where somebody sent a clone thru the mail. Would that really work? Maybe overnight mail? lmao... We don't want it to staqrt flowering right? Left a clone, shows up matured :)

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I usually top 4 nodes down because I am usually cloning the plant......but if I werent....I would just snip the brand new growth.....actually I find the freshest growth and spread the tiny leaves and you will find a tiny nub that will open as another node....I take my thumb and rub back on it and it pops off
With this one, were gonna go brave sensai....! When you tell me its time to start flushing the Auto's, We gonna super crop these branches, throw it in a scrog net, wait 10 days and flip it to flower. Unless it gets so out of control :) that I have to finish the autos completely then put it in scrog...

20160813 174029
Wisher619

Wisher619

So homie, I thought I seen a post where somebody sent a clone thru the mail. Would that really work? Maybe overnight mail? lmao... We don't want it to staqrt flowering right? Left a clone, shows up matured :)
there is a clone container
it is a cup with a collar
you stick the clone in the collar so the stem is in water
then the is a dome that goes over the top and locks to the top of the cup
inside the dome there is a timy led in there run on a watch battery......then you jus box it up and send it
NEVER THROUGH USPS......
Federal Offense
only through say Fedx or ups....private companys

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

everythng is lookin really good in there man......proud of you
simple systems work
good planning and simple regiment
good job man
Thank you! I agree. Simple is best. Flood table, heads formula, and good temp control. I have been keeping my res between 60 and 70.

inside the dome there is a timy led in there run on a watch battery......then you jus box it up and send it
NEVER THROUGH USPS......
Federal Offense
That is brilliant!

H

Holy Jebus

NEVER THROUGH USPS......
Federal Offense
Never thru fedex either. Tbere government owned and operated. Use ups only..

H

Holy Jebus

Never thru fedex either. Tbere government owned and operated. Use ups only..
And only use overnight so it doesnt jave time to set still. Want it always moving so the dogs have a less chance of finding it and never put a return address

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Well I have found my first flaw in using a flood table. If plants are different size, it doesn't Ave many options except to move them back and forth for watering. Other than that, it has simplified everything for me. I think I like my second technique better for spreading the branches. I think 6 of the same Autos started right could be a nice grow. I used 2 different techniques because we'll I am a newbie and had to tinker. I will understand the growth cycle much better next time. .....
Well here is a few pics....

20160814 191013
20160814 181925
20160814 181817
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Pure colloidal silver. I see a lot of info on scams. Where is reputable place to purchase it?

Wisher619

Wisher619

then go photo.......

screw autos bro........
this fem will guarantee a girl
and you can then have a mom....and make as many perfect replicas as you need
way easier then trying to make fem autos yourself

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

then go photo.......

screw autos bro........
Will see how this photo does. I like the growth spurt that the auto had. And now I got fem auto seeds of (4) White Widow, and (3) fast and vast, and I want to run them all at the same time, and sacrifice a white widow as the surrogate.
If they turn out to be as advertised, then 75 day Autos would be invaluable. Now you know I didn't buy this scro9g net for nothing! I will be trying both photos and autos, and Wish, you know I adapt, and learn. And I will find my way to what maked most sense down the road.
The real question is gonna be how freaking long am I gonna have to veg for? Because this auto is 18" and the other 1 would of been even taller... I guess what I am asking is, what is my veg gonna be like compared to this auto?

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

Yea I've heard of people doin that. I haven't

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

then go photo.......

screw autos bro........
That is badass! Send me a clone :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom