• Thread starter EventHorizan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

I know you hate all my pics but I'm bored kickin back watchin the kids. Hahah

Finally got a updated pic of the outdoors this morning.
Look at this in ground girl. She has not got any water at all in about a month. Nothing. I guess that soil there is pretty damn good. I got my eye on her but man she has not shown a sign of stress or wanting anything at all yet!

IMG 7923
IMG 7926
Itsnotmine

Itsnotmine

Iv just started some autos of 6 white widow 2 big devil (iv just chopped 2 down very nice plants) and 1 berry bomb........with only beeing my 2nd auto run can anyone give me some tips. Or has anyone ran ww or bb befor. What can i expect from these strains i.e size,feeding,yeild???? Thanks for your help in advance

Wisher619

Wisher619

Theyre looking great. Right now I'm looking in to an upgraded timer. I think I have perfect pressure for the smaller pots just want to be able to 100 percent control the timer and I'll be good. I'm actually happy I had 3 gal pots this time as I got to know my watering system thru this run and will help me with the smaller pots. I think I'll be fine tho.

Hey @Wisher619 i know you are using Grow on your indica but do you usually run bloom straight from seedling? What have you been successful with with the Cns 17 with seedlings?
They're coming along nice. All the ones in the fron that are just popping up are 2 days behind the other sprouts. The back 4 cups are the 4 seeds I'm still trying to germ. Just popped them in a paper towel to see what we can do
for seedlings in the past I used bloom at full strength with 5ml silica
this roumd my seedling I did 2ml silica and 7ml grow for the first week
then bumped it to 5ml silica and 18 ml grow and it seems to be doing great
both ways worked and in my setup I have never experienced a problem

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

for seedlings in the past I used bloom at full strength with 5ml silica
this roumd my seedling I did 2ml silica and 7ml grow for the first week
then bumped it to 5ml silica and 18 ml grow and it seems to be doing great
both ways worked and in my setup I have never experienced a problem
Awesome. I was planning on going bloom plus silica. Probably gonna give there first feeding tonight so just wanted to see what you thought

Wisher619

Wisher619

Awesome. I was planning on going bloom plus silica. Probably gonna give there first feeding tonight so just wanted to see what you thought
https://www.maximumyield.com/buffer...xchange-capacity-in-coco-growing-media/2/1318
I dont know if you have read this article but I stress that you do if you havnt
make sure that you keep the coco moist at all times
if it remotely starts to dry
the CEC will be thrown off and Ca will be stripped and deficiencies will form
once the seedling hit the veg stage they may need more Ca then bloom supplies so you may need to add 3ml of CalMg+
but if using grow you will be fine

I have also found when looking at Coco formulas of nutrients
as long as P is low and Ca/N are equal usually everything is good when using the "never let it dry" method

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

https://www.maximumyield.com/buffer...xchange-capacity-in-coco-growing-media/2/1318
I dont know if you have read this article but I stress that you do if you havnt
make sure that you keep the coco moist at all times
if it remotely starts to dry
the CEC will be thrown off and Ca will be stripped and deficiencies will form
once the seedling hit the veg stage they may need more Ca then bloom supplies so you may need to add 3ml of CalMg+
but if using grow you will be fine

I have also found when looking at Coco formulas of nutrients
as long as P is low and Ca/N are equal usually everything is good when using the "never let it dry" method
I had read it before but just read it again. I have a basic understanding what it is saying but still hard to completely get it

I never let me Coco dry out and I water before planting seeds and first few drops while they're popping wit ph'd RO with Like 200 ppm of cal mag. It also has N in it. I do that till they sprout then start with my regular feeding. Which will now be Cns 17 bloom and silica blast. Probably cal mag

So am I understanding that early on we should be giving calcium to fill the cation then back off as they fill up. In a basic sense?

Wisher619

Wisher619

I had read it before but just read it again. I have a basic understanding what it is saying but still hard to completely get it

I never let me Coco dry out and I water before planting seeds and first few drops while they're popping wit ph'd RO with Like 200 ppm of cal mag. It also has N in it. I do that till they sprout then start with my regular feeding. Which will now be Cns 17 bloom and silica blast. Probably cal mag

So am I understanding that early on we should be giving calcium to fill the cation then back off as they fill up. In a basic sense?
the coco you have should already be buffered but when they go to fast veg stage like once they get 2-3 nodes and start to really take off they will need the Ca and N from the Calmg
the grow has that covered
so bloom works but grow works better unless tou are running heavy Sativa

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

the coco you have should already be buffered but when they go to fast veg stage like once they get 2-3 nodes and start to really take off they will need the Ca and N from the Calmg
the grow has that covered
so bloom works but grow works better unless tou are running heavy Sativa
So I was thinking if running bloom I should run the cal mag with it which has N 4-0-0. Or run Grow without the cal mag. Is that what your saying?

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I know you hate all my pics but I'm bored kickin back watchin the kids. Hahah

Finally got a updated pic of the outdoors this morning.
Look at this in ground girl. She has not got any water at all in about a month. Nothing. I guess that soil there is pretty damn good. I got my eye on her but man she has not shown a sign of stress or wanting anything at all yet!
Damn! Lucky fucker! I had to battle deer, rabbit, and a freaking Grizzly Bear to have 1 of 8 left, entering flower :(
Those odds suckkkkkk!
And them stalk. Ok I'm done with the pics. Hahahhahah
HEE HEE,,, He said look at that stalk! ( In his proud pappa voice)
5ml Silica Blast
18ml Grow
1 pinch +life by Hydroponic Research
View attachment 731516
When you say a pinch, you mean u throw a pinch in the res?

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

So I was thinking if running bloom I should run the cal mag with it which has N 4-0-0. Or run Grow without the cal mag. Is that what your saying?
So my old Grow A+B formula added up to 4-3-4
Damn! Lucky fucker! I had to battle deer, rabbit, and a freaking Grizzly Bear to have 1 of 8 left, entering flower :(
Those odds suckkkkkk!

HEE HEE,,, He said look at that stalk! ( In his proud pappa voice)
When you say a pinch, you mean u throw a pinch in the res?
hahaha. Bro it's so nice having hem in my back yard. I can't lie.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Theyre looking great. Right now I'm looking in to an upgraded timer. I think I have perfect pressure for the smaller pots just want to be able to 100 percent control the timer and I'll be good. I'm actually happy I had 3 gal pots this time as I got to know my watering system thru this run and will help me with the smaller pots. I think I'll be fine tho.

Hey @Wisher619 i know you are using Grow on your indica but do you usually run bloom straight from seedling? What have you been successful with with the Cns 17 with seedlings?
They're coming along nice. All the ones in the fron that are just popping up are 2 days behind the other sprouts. The back 4 cups are the 4 seeds I'm still trying to germ. Just popped them in a paper towel to see what we can do
I think I would prefer F+D over Drip myself...
I also like the ease of recirculating...

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Iv just started some autos of 6 white widow 2 big devil (iv just chopped 2 down very nice plants) and 1 berry bomb........with only beeing my 2nd auto run can anyone give me some tips. Or has anyone ran ww or bb befor. What can i expect from these strains i.e size,feeding,yeild???? Thanks for your help in advance
I ran a few crosses of ww x bb auto.. They were average smoke with a good yield.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom