• Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wisher619

Wisher619

frost

Wisher619

Wisher619

ya and they said it would be an earthquake that kills all of you.. What do you think about that? You figure you will go in the big quake of "38" when California slides off into the Pacific? Just wondering what a westerners opinion of that was?
just quacky pseudoscience that they were tryin to push in the 80's
but there will be a real big one here shortly probably epicentered in Los Angeles

MW7945

MW7945

Tbh that has always kept me away from California lol. Not falling into the ocean, but earthquakes. That shit has to be scary. About all we get here is the rare Tornado. I think hurricanes and so on I could handle, but earthquakes..nothx

Wisher619

Wisher619

Tbh that has always kept me away from California lol. Not falling into the ocean, but earthquakes. That shit has to be scary. About all we get here is the rare Tornado. I think hurricanes and so on I could handle, but earthquakes..nothx
I like it much better than tornado
just feels like a mortar attack for a few sec and a rumble
Cali is completely Quake built so building will withstand
I just wish we had basements here

Farmer P

Farmer P

I'm more worried about Japan falling into the ocean and causing a tidal wave that would wipe us out. Did you see how liquid their ground was looking in the videos of the one that caused the tsunami? Looked like it was floating on water. Big ass buildings swaying back and forth. I've been through a few that were pretty unnerving but nothing like that. And tornadoes scare the crap out of me. I've had dreams about that shit.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Very nice Wish!

Looks good bro, did you go to the @Srenots school of photography? Seriously though, smells, taste? More glue, more cookie?
he might have gave me a pointer or 2 :)
Im not qualified to answer which one its leaning most towards.. I want to say it reminds of the cookie with the crystals, but its looks similar to wishers which i think is gg4..

brazel

brazel

Does the sun change spectrums?
Do plants use certain spectrum when flowering?
Is that what the sun gives?
Does the plant take what it needs?
Are you forcing?

From your crazy guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom