Council Of First Knowledge, Jedi Temple Training Facility

• Thread starter EventHorizan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Itzdwoodduhh

Itzdwoodduhh

Whats up fellas, soo im sur3 this has been answered somewhere n the thousand pages but are there any decent magnifying glasses that hook to your phone out there or they all bs for the most part?
Imagine ill be needing some sort or way to check out the trichs pretty soon. N also i cant spend 100$ im looking somthing for less than half that perferably. Lol

MW7945

MW7945

Filling in/stretching real nice this week. Got both new lights hooked up, running the cobs @ 280w, so I'm at 560w total right now, will work my way up to 730w over the next few days.

I think I'm going to swap out what's hanging what though. Put my big light on the outer poles and my smaller lights on the free floating poles. They're all in a good spot now but the smaller ones will be a bitch to adjust if I leave them setup the way they are.

DSC0288
 DSC0291
 DSC0292
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Filling in/stretching real nice this week. Got both new lights hooked up, running the cobs @ 280w, so I'm at 560w total right now, will work my way up to 730w over the next few days.

I think I'm going to swap out what's hanging what though. Put my big light on the outer poles and my smaller lights on the free floating poles. They're all in a good spot now but the smaller ones will be a bitch to adjust if I leave them setup the way they are.
Lookin good bro....
The lights are coming along nicely...

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Whats up fellas, soo im sur3 this has been answered somewhere n the thousand pages but are there any decent magnifying glasses that hook to your phone out there or they all bs for the most part?
Imagine ill be needing some sort or way to check out the trichs pretty soon. N also i cant spend 100$ im looking somthing for less than half that perferably. Lol
Take it 10 weeks..
I got a loupe and i donr even use it..
Just let the calyxe swell and the bud get chunky. All hairs recessed... A lil longer is better than a little shorter ehen it comes to maturation....

MW7945

MW7945

Lookin good bro....
The lights are coming along nicely...

Yeah I had them bump up the wattage on these, they're typically 100w (50w per module) and the heat is a littler more than I expected. I can still touch it and hold my hand there so it's not THAT hot but, still pretty warm. Most chips are tested up to 85C so I've got a ways to go.

Definitely going to buy an IR heat gun though. Something I've thought I should get for a while anyways. Not sure what the difference is between a $20 one and a $40 one though.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Yeah I had them bump up the wattage on these, they're typically 100w (50w per module) and the heat is a littler more than I expected. I can still touch it and hold my hand there so it's not THAT hot but, still pretty warm. Most chips are tested up to 85C so I've got a ways to go.

Definitely going to buy an IR heat gun though. Something I've thought I should get for a while anyways. Not sure what the difference is between a $20 one and a $40 one though.
Didn’t realize they were so cheap, any suggestions on which one? Amazon has a ton.

Itzdwoodduhh

Itzdwoodduhh

Take it 10 weeks..
I got a loupe and i donr even use it..
Just let the calyxe swell and the bud get chunky. All hairs recessed... A lil longer is better than a little shorter ehen it comes to maturation....
I like it!!! Will run her 10 for sure. I just kinda never really been able to look u0 close on my stuff soo i deff wanna get one just to see how things grow along. What would we say the minimum magnification would be, around like 100x or 120x? Or would 60x be fine?

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I like it!!! Will run her 10 for sure. I just kinda never really been able to look u0 close on my stuff soo i deff wanna get one just to see how things grow along. What would we say the minimum magnification would be, around like 100x or 120x? Or would 60x be fine?
I know.. I was the same way.. I bought the 420scope.. Its pretty hard to hold a clear image but even so, it just looks like little clear mushrooms.. U can tell cloudy from clear.. And see amber here or there but not much more in my opinion..

Itzdwoodduhh

Itzdwoodduhh

I know.. I was the same way.. I bought the 420scope.. Its pretty hard to hold a clear image but even so, it just looks like little clear mushrooms.. U can tell cloudy from clear.. And see amber here or there but not much more in my opinion..
Ahh i see, ill look around and read some reviews. Meantime betweeen time if anyone uses one they highly perfer shoot a link or product shoutout. Thanks fellas. Hope everyones having a great day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom