Coxie's 1st MPB run

• Thread starter Coxie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

largepoppa

Dayum...those ladies are going to be hitting the ceiling soon! Nice job!

C

Coxie

Dayum...those ladies are going to be hitting the ceiling soon! Nice job!

I had to veg 9 days longer than recommended, so they're gonna be some huge beyotches. I just hope they yield as well too.

fyi, these are large momma's................LOL.

M

mrdizzle

see coxie its easy growing trees lol. thats whats up my man great job. ceilings here we come. I actually love the water cooled lights too, If you have some free time I would love to see how you set that up

L-Immortal

L-Immortal

Coxie A+ so far man, I'm sure your yield will be amazing.

Oh and by the way what are the "MPB'ers" actually shooting for gpw wise? I know it varies with lighting,environmental, genetics etc... There should be some baseline shouldnt there??

ALLegal420

ALLegal420

Premium Member
Supporter
I had to veg 9 days longer than recommended, so they're gonna be some huge beyotches. I just hope they yield as well too.

fyi, these are large momma's................LOL.

Are you a chubby chaser!?! :D

Looking damn good Coxie, those hashplants are exploding! How long are you going to let them go for?

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
thoe are some trees..jeebus..what are you temps at and how cool do the waterlights actually stay...are they cool/cold to the touch..or similar to the glass of a cool tube or cooled reflector?

HG23

HG23

Very nice. I agree with dizzle, if you are in there taking pictures and could get some of the setup for the water lines/res for the lights that would be sweet. Also, if you cared to show the leak source and your fix I would be interested to know.

C

Coxie

see coxie its easy growing trees lol. thats whats up my man great job. ceilings here we come. I actually love the water cooled lights too, If you have some free time I would love to see how you set that up

Hey dizzle,

Easy?.............sheeeeesh, yeah, right. You're right about the ceiling, I've got about 3 inches left on most of these beasts. I'd be glad to discuss the lights with you bro, how'd you like to go about it?

Also, can you tell about all 4 of your mpb runs? Yield & strain?

C

Coxie

Are you a chubby chaser!?! :D

Looking damn good Coxie, those hashplants are exploding! How long are you going to let them go for?

Oh yeah, love those big, fat ladies, (as long as they're green, stinky and dank, lol). I've got about 4 weeks left, but I'll take 'em when they're ready, and not before. I've never seen any plant grow this fast, it's amazing. The mpb's are for real, but it's hands on, and it's WORK. You can't let this system alone, but to get trees like this, it's worth it.

C

Coxie

Coxie A+ so far man, I'm sure your yield will be amazing.

Oh and by the way what are the "MPB'ers" actually shooting for gpw wise? I know it varies with lighting,environmental, genetics etc... There should be some baseline shouldnt there??

Hey Immortal,

In my experience, mpb'ers don't use gpw as the measuring stick, it's lbs per tree. The baseline varies greatly, as different strains effect the result. Also, dd suggests certain strains that thrive in the mpb's better than others, (indica's etc.), but any strain grown in the mpb's (if set up to spec) will yield more than any system I've heard of. The yield is king with this system.

C

Coxie

thoe are some trees..jeebus..what are you temps at and how cool do the waterlights actually stay...are they cool/cold to the touch..or similar to the glass of a cool tube or cooled reflector?

burn,

Rooms temps are; 83 light period (with CO2), 75 dark. You can touch the glass, and it's warm, not hot. I think it's easier to control room heat with these, but it aint cheap or easy. I hope the yield justifies the choice of using them........we'll see in about 4 more weeks. I will say though, I have NO lumen shock using these, and they're very close to the trees. In my facility, I didn't have the 8 or 9 ton ac capacity, so this was a battlefield decision. The ladies are thriving right now though.

C

Coxie

Very nice. I agree with dizzle, if you are in there taking pictures and could get some of the setup for the water lines/res for the lights that would be sweet. Also, if you cared to show the leak source and your fix I would be interested to know.

I can post some details and pic's of the lights, but It'll probably have to wait until harvest, cause the trees are getting so friggin' big that you can hardly see anything. The problem was a leak at the seal of the endcaps, so I just took them apart, and recaulked with silicone. Another thing to note; out of 16 fixtures, 4 of 'em needed the fix......not a very good batting average. Did it during the 1 week test run of the mpb's.

M

MediMary

hey cox.. inspiring mpb run.. thanks for posting.. im interested in your cooling system for the water cooled tubes, but i cant send you a pm because im a new user.
thanks brother

S

Socachi

Coxie I've been looking for you nute regimen but can't find it. Maybe my brain is just toasted but could you show what you use from beginning to end, amounts, week, etc? Thanks Socachi

C

Coxie

Coxie I've been looking for you nute regimen but can't find it. Maybe my brain is just toasted but could you show what you use from beginning to end, amounts, week, etc? Thanks Socachi

I use exactly what dd recommends. You can see it by viewing his thread "doubled's nutrient schedule", on the dd's mpb forum here. The only difference is that, I have a 7 - 8 week strain, compared to his 9 week schedule. I eliminated one the the flowering weeks schedule to compensate for the reduction. I hope this helps.

BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

Beautiful room and girls bro,
Those a some beastie girls.
I wish you a bountiful harvest.

C

Coxie

Beautiful room and girls bro,
Those a some beastie girls.
I wish you a bountiful harvest.

Coming from you Boss, that means a lot. I've been watching your stuff for awhile, and I appreciate the comments. The girls just hit the ceiling. They are going friggin' bonkers! The buds are starting to explode now too. This system is something-the-fuck else! It's hands on, eh?

J

jack the reaper

do you notice any changes to the light from passing through those water tubes? i wonder if refraction causes a lot of change in the light spread

i doubt it. reflection, absorption, diffusion and refraction are all caused by water and have different effects on light. but i think the big variable is the thickness (depth) of the water. for instance, it takes 10M (33ft) of SALT water(more suspended particles than fresh water) to absorb the red spectrum out of visible light. the red is most affected, and first affected. the higher frequencies penetrate the water better. the water in the tubes is just a few inches thick, fresh and warm (less dissolved o2). i bet the water has a nice diffusing effect on the light and the hotspots are further reduced.

Top Bottom