Coxie's 1st MPB run

• Thread starter Coxie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

Coxie

Co2

Does anyone know why dd stops using CO2 at the end of the grow?

M

mcattak

Does anyone know why dd stops using CO2 at the end of the grow?

A lot of growers stop C02 the last couple of weeks before harvest...The plants basically stop using the extra amounts above 500ppm..

mc

M

med farmer

First grow

Hi Coxie,

If this is your first grow in this system, then hats off to you bro. It gives me hope that I can pull it off too. What's the key to insuring success?

C

Coxie

Hi Coxie,

If this is your first grow in this system, then hats off to you bro. It gives me hope that I can pull it off too. What's the key to insuring success?

I won't say anything about success until this round is done. But for now, these trees have busted out with buds, I'll post pics later today.

C

Coxie

4th week pic update

I need a tutorial on pic taking.....lol.
begin_4th_week_flower_5-10-10.jpg
4th_wk.jpg

D

dusty

Add some CFLs to your room and turn them on then turn your HPS lights off during the light cycle with the CFLs on and snap pics, turn your HPS back on and then the CFLs off..

S

Socachi

Coxie you may want to pm DD and ask him that question, I'm sure he'll respond. He's a good cat and has answered Q's of mine.

As for the pics, man you're as bad as I was. 1st you need to find the macro setting on the camera to get better close up shots and then adjust your white balance to take out the yellowing from the lights. You may want to raise your lights when taking pics or do what I do, take the shots when lights are out. It won't harm the plants

Could you do me a favor, I've been going back through the thread and not seeing your nute regimen. Could you post it once more. Thanks Socachi

C

Coxie

Coxie you may want to pm DD and ask him that question, I'm sure he'll respond. He's a good cat and has answered Q's of mine.

As for the pics, man you're as bad as I was. 1st you need to find the macro setting on the camera to get better close up shots and then adjust your white balance to take out the yellowing from the lights. You may want to raise your lights when taking pics or do what I do, take the shots when lights are out. It won't harm the plants

Could you do me a favor, I've been going back through the thread and not seeing your nute regimen. Could you post it once more. Thanks Socachi

Hey Socachi,

I currently use the exact same nute regimen listed on the dd's nutrient schedule thread. Let me know if you can't find it and I'll get it to you.

Also, thanks for the photo tip, I'll try it again tomorrow, and post again.

Thanks again bro!

C

Coxie

coxie that is amazing plans and growth

Thanks. The mpb's are a trip. I have Hash Plant trees that are 4' tall X 4' wide, with hundreds of buds appearing. I've never seen any type of plant grow this fast. I hope the yield is huge! (I already know it'll be dank). hehe

E

easypleasie

Girls are looking good, Coxie. If you have a big ass flash, it can help balance the colors if you have to take pics with lights on. The cfls with lights off works good. Might have to play with the manual mode on your camera to get things dialed in. Learning a photo manipulating program helps a lot too. You end up learning all kinds of skills in the process of building and growing lol.

M

med farmer

water temps

Hi Coxie,

Do you, or any of the other experts on this forum, know what might happen if the nute res temp gets to 60 degrees at night, while the room temp is 75, and humidity is 45%? I would like to know if the nute res temp being 60 degrees, 15 less than the air temp, has a negative effect on the plants.

What's your res temp, room temp?

C

Coxie

Hi Coxie,

Do you, or any of the other experts on this forum, know what might happen if the nute res temp gets to 60 degrees at night, while the room temp is 75, and humidity is 45%? I would like to know if the nute res temp being 60 degrees, 15 less than the air temp, has a negative effect on the plants.

What's your res temp, room temp?

res temp = 65, room temp = 81 (w/co2)

J

jack the reaper

res temp = 65, room temp = 81 (w/co2)

youre solid mate! the temps are perfect but just to make sure, check the temp in your mini res if you have a submersible thermo, you should be around 68F.

for better fotos try shooting with the HPS lights off and just your incadecents or flourescents (or both if you have em!)on.
you can usually adjust the power of your flash, turn it down a notch or too to reduce bright reflections.
if you dont have control over the flash power then find your white balance and turn it down a few notches.
you can also use a flashlight as a modeling light with your flash set low (or white balance set to -1/2 or so). the different light spectrum from the flashlight will enable you to highlight specific spots on the buds, or you can fill in the bottom/top/sides with the flashlight. try this in the dark too with different white settings.
experiment, and have fun with it!

and your room looks GREAT! keep it up bro!

C

Coxie

Hey Jack,

Do you know what problems can develop if the res temp gets to 62 degrees?

webstar5

webstar5

If your res is on a concrete floor, that will bring the temps down at night for sure. I put those padded puzzle squares for kids play rooms under my res.

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
Man these mpb's are wicked! This has to be the way I go, no doubt. How could you not when DD provides this community with every detail you would you need to pull the monsters you got right there.

You're setup is absolutely stunning simple as that. Glad I found the thread at the funnest part... Nugget explosions!!!

I don't feel worthy...

7739_notworthy.gif
:winking0067:

C

Coxie

Man these mpb's are wicked! This has to be the way I go, no doubt. How could you not when DD provides this community with every detail you would you need to pull the monsters you got right there.

You're setup is absolutely stunning simple as that. Glad I found the thread at the funnest part... Nugget explosions!!!

I don't feel worthy...

7739_notworthy.gif
:winking0067:

You're right. DD is very generous to turn us on to this system. My yields will be off the hook. I'll know exactly how much in 2 to 3 more weeks.

Top Bottom