Coxie's 1st MPB run

• Thread starter Coxie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Widowmaker

Widowmaker

Thanks mc,

DD and Dusty gave me info that totally solved it for me. Overnight room temp = 75, room humidity = 40.5% - perfect!!!!!!

Hi Coxie,
DO you have your Dehuey set up to go 40%RH at night? And a different % during the day? Or???

Have the girls hit the ceiling yet?

Thanks for the show, can't wait to see how it all ends.

:icon_spin:

C

Coxie

Hi Coxie,
DO you have your Dehuey set up to go 40%RH at night? And a different % during the day? Or???

Have the girls hit the ceiling yet?

Thanks for the show, can't wait to see how it all ends.

Hi Widowmaker,
Yes, set to 40% at night, and trying to be at 40% during the day, but usually get it to 50%. With no out-take fan during co2 hours, it's difficult to get to 40%, at least for me.

And yes, the girls (top colas) have hit the ceiling, so I trained 'em & tied 'em sideways, and they're still growing big and fat.

I'll be posting a better photo tomorrow or Friday, and you'll see tons of cola's just getting big, fat and stinky, just how I like my women. LOL

Have you started your mpb's yet?

Widowmaker

Widowmaker

Hi Widowmaker,
Have you started your mpb's yet?

No mpbs yet, still playing in the dirt. My chiller is in the attic and it will be way to hot up there till fall. Going to work on finding & growing some mothers this summer. When the weather cools down I'll be ready to dive in. Just don't want to deal with the issue A/C, I'll buy a Dehuey and more lights this fall and have everything assembled and tested by then.

What Dehuey did you end up with?

C

Coxie

What Dehuey did you end up with? :icon_spin:[/QUOTE said:
Dri Eaz 1200 does the work of 2 other I had. I'm going to wind up using 2 of those, but for now, I use the Dri Eaz, plus the 2 LG's.

Y

YoungDro

nice

this is a very nice setup Are you running any type of A/C at all? I want to do a 10 light grow, which would be cheaper, (in a sealed room using co2) a 3.5 Ton A/C or cool tubes and say 2 6 inch fans per 5 lights...

C

Coxie

this is a very nice setup Are you running any type of A/C at all? I want to do a 10 light grow, which would be cheaper, (in a sealed room using co2) a 3.5 Ton A/C or cool tubes and say 2 6 inch fans per 5 lights...

YoungDro,

Yes, I'm running just a 3 ton ac unit. Don't need much more cause my lights are water-cooled. Know that a sealed room creates issues with humidity and temps, so be ready to tackle those issues. You're gonna run mpb's?

G

gettogro

Well I stumbled on this site doing research for my new set up Ill be building. Well I have to say Im very impressed with your setup. So in fact, I joined this site just to follow this grow. I used to grow the Krusty method years ago on OG and I had a few threads stickied for my setups with aircooled vertical rooms but I have been out of the game for about 4 years. I see the basics are still the same but I am really interesten in how these water cooled lights turn out with the gram/watt ratio.
This summer Im moving to a place where I will be no longer called an underground fellon, but a compassionate caregiver LOL. The property we are buying wont allow a large ac unit either so I was leaning towards the liquid lumen setup.

Congradulations on what looks to be an awesome setup. I wish you bountifull harvest.

Peace
g

Mr.Sputnik

Mr.Sputnik

I'm planning on doing a 9 plant setup and cooling the lights with recirculating well water in a cabin. No heat signature and no fans. I think you'll start to see more and more people use the water cooled lamps for vertical grows, it sure is a lot cleaner installation.

Coxie, what's your room temps? water temp for the lamps? do you ever get condensation on the lamps? I might struggle with condensation because of the cold mountain water.

C

Coxie

Start of 5th week flower - pic's

MPB_s_week_5_flower_005.jpg
MPB_s_week_5_flower_003.jpg
MPB_s_week_5_flower_002.jpg
MPB_s_week_5_flower_001.jpg

ALLegal420

ALLegal420

Premium Member
Supporter
Damn Coxie, those are some awesome looking girls, that's gonna be a killer 1st MPB harvest! How much longer are you gonna let them go?

C

Coxie

Coxie, How tall are thous HashPlants?

Almost 5 feet tall. Too big. Next time I'll have more control of the timing. They're all way too big, but they sure are pretty. Room's overgrown though.

Widowmaker

Widowmaker

Almost 5 feet tall. Too big. Next time I'll have more control of the timing. They're all way too big, but they sure are pretty. Room's overgrown though.

Good thing you have them in cages, they would have busted out of there by now LOL!!

C

Coxie

Good thing you have them in cages, they would have busted out of there by now LOL!!

Yeah, that's another thing, the cages went on too late. It was a bitch to get them up, but I can see now how necessary they are. Branches with huge colas everywhere. I've never seen anything like this.

K

khaoticOrder

very very nice. Innovation like that definitely paves new roads for the rest of us. I am so digging this setup. I am very tempted to try water cooled lights as a means off higher out-put on my next setup.

K

khaoticOrder

That's awesome. I accidentally let my ak veg a week longer than I should and mine are way too damn big as well. I'll post new pics tomorrow of week 6 of mine. Good job bro.

Top Bottom