CR 2013, secret knock gets you in....

• Thread starter Classic Remix
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Classic Remix

Classic Remix

Waltz day 56. I updated everything else in its threads. Diagonal white has its own, godfather og will be wee shortly. Scope the cherry maness of Cookie Monster f2 that has wowed every single grower that has smelt it, in jawsies thread.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

Dropping opinionated bombs real quick, all rumors though.

I spoke with some heads that def know their shit, an I'm just saying it because I'm growing these out right now. I don't know if I ultimately feel right growing these rd strains.

As I have come to understand (please know I am still taking this with a spoon of salt, and just thinking harder cause I'm growin em.

I heard there is some skullfuckerybwith RD. like getting cuts from a dude to start the company, then when the dude said it was a little fucked up and asked for measly compensation moonshine said fuck off essentially.

As well the gifted "chem" pollen really being a Cali connect tahoe og male. Was told he came out w the truth somewhere, but have been unsuccessful in finding anything.

Like I said, just rumors, but who are telling me them realllllllyyyyyy make me feel like a jerk to like, test unapproved stuff for someone. Full flower em but would love to know for sure, cause integrity is way more important that good weed to me.

CR

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

Oh and now that I got the to ahead to truly name some of those strains...

Super magical dragon berry - Alien grapevine x fpog

Super magical dragon fruit - FPOG f2

Also have

GSC x Galactic tahoe
Galactic tahoe x the white
SFV OG (orig not Cali connect bullshit) x the white
White s1
Flo x the white

Gonna do another little pop here soon!!!

sky high

sky high

It's a seedy business, always has been, seems like it always will be.

And while I do hear ya about integrity, nobody owns these genetics, no matter what they say. It all came from >somewhere< and unless peeps are travelling to the source to start their crosses/breeding projects with landrace cultivars, they are merely reworking things that others have brought forth at an earlier time. Thing is, there was DRAMA then as well. LOL.

Yawn...stretch. So...any true keepers in this latest mish-mash?

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

Yes. The diagonal x white 3 and the Cookie Monster f2. Blasted her w a bunch when I chopped left lowers there. She's perkin up w the light ill think it'll pull through, time will tell.

But the Cookie Monster is straight Shirley temple cherry to the max. I have never smelt somethin more cherry in my life. Still haven't smoked it still all a little wet, but I'll let you judge :-)

Try cookies yet? I have some set aside for ya

The godfather og is straight poopoo. Not even puffin it haha

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

Yeah I'm fully with you. While I never believe anyone owns a strain or a plant, it should simply respected, but for example for Alien to put a strict "true grit CANNOT have this or that cut" is fuckin bs to start w cause they weren't even his lines just crosses he did. He didnt make green ribbon, or alien kush, or tahoe. He made a smoothie and won't share w the whole class only the kids wearin nikes. Fuck that didnt he ORIGINALLY not have obs respect for all his lines too?? So how is that double sided shit work out?

The integrity I do expect however is the true lineage of lines, and not lying about the history. That's the real shit that boils my water. Or gettin homies to snag seeded packs for the homie price of >3600. Smfh rofl

sky high

sky high

Cherry be good. Haven't smoked a cherry strain since I let the Cherry Slyder go years ago. (and regretted it, LOL)

Nope...still waiting on a taste of GSC Cookies and hopin it isn't just a Bubba kush offshoot.

The other episode - is what it is. In the end we will get a peek no matter what anyone says or what kind of restrictions are placed upon such wares, and we will be truthful about what we find or don't find whether that take is popular or not.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

Yes you will. I actually know that for a fact ;-)

Well, I know your not comin to the city... LOL. Looks like I'm makin an elevation change soon.

Wait you haven't had waltz either right?? Oh boy. Hahaha

420alldaze

420alldaze

yep it seems integrity is a thing of the past these days. just do what you do to keep yourself and fam in a good place , and forget the fake ass plastic bullshiiters that lie so much they believe themselves....lol either way your gonna kill whatever you flip..

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

Hahahahahaha. Fuck yeah man. I'll get at you soon. Let em hit some premium dryness and it will start getting radical around here.

true grit

true grit

CR- Ya pretty sure those aren't rumors, long story short Docta got screwed over by RD pretty hard. But Docta is working on his own lines with the gear that was used- ie Faceoff bx's etc. I'll be keeping tabs on when hes ready to drop gear for sure and jumping on those.

Whats up with fpog f2s? what direction those come from? stoked to see what you find!! And ya tried explaining how weaksauce that was to the folks who explained it to me...totally one thing put restrictions on snips, but seeds and anything found outta seeds being restricted is unheard of. lol. but so it goes, seems things are gonna make it around just fine :)

@Sky- Ya my dude, really thinking you're gonna taste the choco kush and immediately go bubba on the cookies. More i smoke it, more cure it gets (last big chunk was saved for me), more choco/earthy bubba i get with hints of dough. think it was doughier earlier on. Also hear the Animal cooks is WAY doughier with more OG up top too. Really been pleased with the Fire OG and if it will reverse will bring it back to cookies too.

true grit

true grit

Nice man, are you having luck reversing her? Or are you using Fire OG bx male? Plan on prob reversing the sfv/fire/and maybe one more OG to her. Give a nice spectrum :cool:

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

I've for a ton of 'rados fireogbx crosses. Poppe jut a couple but I did some hardcore chillin for the little bed this round. Very few made it 15 total) but they are all looking fuxking gorgeous.

Gritty- same place you'll be runnin em from homie. ;-)

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

I pull his arm for a month on some ghost beans an this is what I get. Hahahahaha. Never been more hyped on a single bean in my life. For real.

Mad respect homie! For the sake of SFV ghost and true to pop. Shit will be fun! Fems make it a little easier... Although a potential ghost/white male sounds intimidating

Latest posts

Top Bottom