CR 2013, secret knock gets you in....

• Thread starter Classic Remix
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Classic Remix

Classic Remix

hahaha, you know any of the heads that came to be the "irie ride" crew??? we were skater heads to the max in SD.... if you've hung out with us or any of the sk8mafia heads you've smoked my herb. hahaha.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

I've been getting in a real bad mood lately w people online. My give a shitter button broke awhile ago, so I think I need to step away for a little just to calm down and relax. I'm just going to update my test threads.

So sick of ignorance and dick swinging. I give opinions and get attacked like a troll, sorry I'm into good meds not hype and bs!!! Fuck shit drove me nuts and I'm over it. I just want dank... Too many people with opinions that feel they have something to prove.

Rds got thrown into flower last night. Keep a look out in the tester threads.

Maybe in 6 months all this bs over a few cuts will die down, and people will be modest and back about truth and honest opinions. Not backing fake cuts and bullshit.

Shuts ridic right now.

Not to mention this round of children on here are fucking assholes. Hopefully their mom kicks em out for their cfl computer grow, then they can wake up. LOL

sky high

sky high

Can ya imagine how us old fucks feel who were slingin before many of ya were born... and now get to hear how "kush" is the best weed EVER and everything we smoked before was somehow..substandard and we never had a clue? That's the one I love. Fuckers CREATED weed in the last 5 years and nobody before kush or cookies or FPOG had a clue what good pot was?? LMFAO.

Ya just gotta sit back and laugh, dude. It's a revolving story...comin back around every 2-3 years with a new seed guru or hyped cut and a new crop of dick gobblers fighting each other to be the best swallower of the bunch to get it at any cost....just as it has always been as long as the cannabis boards have been hammerin away on the Net.

it will never die down. There will always be someone claiming to have the newest and best. In fact, the easier this all gets the more clowns there will be in the circus.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

I know sky. Shit just gets to me sometimes. Need to just take a little break. Nothing serious, but I'm about to go insane. Haha.

Love ya sky! One of the best dudes I've met on canna forums. An that's for real.

Still headin up this weekend. I'll call ya I have some cookies for ya

sky high

sky high

Gets to me too, bro...that's why I say shit/call em on their shit and am excluded from even seeing what the hype is about more often than not. LOL.

Cookies, huh? Are those the REAL cookies?? Huh? Huh? Huh? you sure? LOFL/swing dick

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

Hahahaha. Yeah it's the cut everyone out here has an you've seen all over the net. IBM low yield, super frosty, looks exactly like a good bubba/super cold pure kush.

It's tasty indica, but I bet you give it an 8 tops. 7 because of flavor, 4 because of yield. 0 cause of hype. Haha.

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Things are looking pretty dern good there brother. Im anxious to pop the White Diag and The white Goats, both should be killer. I know youre right too that the p91 x Prin D's need to get done too, think it just might be time homie ;)
Some of the SMDB are up, so we'll get a peak at those soon as well. Sorry for bein a grumpy fucker the other day bro, stress level was through the roof that day. Hope all is well Remix. Rap soon doggie! M

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

you guys remember led girl? that was good drama, this is lil kid girly shit who cares. Keep the seed pops rollin cr and maybe an ass shot or 2 lol

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

Yeah but she was really a he and turned into about two weeks of good laughs out of it.

Motiv!! Popped some super magical dragon berry and super magical dragon fruit. Doin em alongside the p91/prin ds and some hard nipple kush from exotic!

Lets pow wow this week. Gotta twist your arm for some of that craziness over there, as usual. Lol.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

Ahhh!!!! Frost fucking monster!!! Diagonal x white after today this plant needs a "blizzard" style name. Hahaha.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

Thanks mang! Couple have had their ups and downs... Really I'm trying to set up this perpetual shit... It'll kill me in every department other than fun. Can actually work crosses a little easier when you always have something going... Then I can dial shit in. Stoked none the less!

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Thanks mang! Couple have had their ups and downs... Really I'm trying to set up this perpetual shit... It'll kill me in every department other than fun. Can actually work crosses a little easier when you always have something going... Then I can dial shit in. Stoked none the less!
i used to run a perpetual and it was a pain in the ass for me . too many buckets going at once. been flowering in my tiny veg tent under a 400w for a few months so having that going with the other tent is cool for now. after the next round in there come down im gonna use it for veg again. have to make room to pheno hunt a nice stud for my next cross.

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

You got it banging in there
Tons of strains very nice
Keep it up
BG

Top Bottom