Critical Kush Grow Journal (barneys Farm Seeds)

• Thread starter eskiiboy uk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Dr FeelsGood

Smoke Report when you can Dr FG?
Sorry I took so long with the smoke report e4ian been pretty busy lately and also had the mother of all flus and chest infection there for a while so although I was still smoking (stupidly!) I couldnt smell or taste anything but now that im back to normal here goes!

When the bud is grinded up it smells almost diesely but very earthy and piney and quite a strong effect on the nose. My stuff has been curing now for nearly 2 weeks it seems to be getting stronger smelling by the day. The first taste of the joint is very smooth with subtle earthy flavours. Hard to pick out specific flavours but what I can say is it is a very smooth and pleasant smoke. The hit is pretty instant and creeps stronger for a while then plateaus but another spliff or hit on the bong and your monged once again! The only thing I was disappointed about was the fact that it lacked that killer punch due to the fact I had to chop early. If growing again I would defo leave it go the 10-11 weeks or so, it needs it if you want that couch lock effect. Still gets ye nicely stoned but its not night time smoke if you know what I mean.

Anyways that's my first smoke report not sure what I was doing but hope I did it justice!

D

Dr FeelsGood

No heat issue, low power pull, I mean what is not to love?
Yes man very very interesting!! been having lots of trouble with heat during these summer months had to turn off one of my lights so was down on yield the last two grows. What wattage would I need to replace a 1000 watt hps setup?

Oldmanstoner

Oldmanstoner

Yes man very very interesting!! been having lots of trouble with heat during these summer months had to turn off one of my lights so was down on yield the last two grows. What wattage would I need to replace a 1000 watt hps setup?

Using 3x3 trays and one per will do the job. Now if I place 3 lights for every 2 trays would IMHO beat the shit out of my DE's 1000 set up. If running cost or security is a factor, these lights are hands down the way to go.

As far as the produce test, I surely hope that 2 week cure helps. I am in day two of jar time, good but not top shelf quality.

SPe G

SPe G

Are you talking about LEDS by any chance Oldmanstoner?
..If so i have some Info on them ? I used them for Several grows....
RE: 2nd Quote up

Oldmanstoner

Oldmanstoner

Are you talking about LEDS by any chance Oldmanstoner?
..If so i have some Info on them ? I used them for Several grows....
RE: 2nd Quote up

No I am talking LEC, pretty much Phillips answer to the LED. Far superior all the way around in my opinion.

Oldmanstoner

Oldmanstoner

I'm growing this now, besides finishing time how was the yield?

Looks like a good yield, still drying. Shit takes longer to dry for some reason. Looks over 2lbs hopefully! That was 6in a 3-3 tray. Looks like the next with only 5 to a tray will yield bigger.

SPe G

SPe G

From seed the CK stretch into the 3x an that was unexpected but with clones it easily stretches 2x easily. The plants you can see in original shot are hitting 6ft easy. Our cheese strain, we use clones for years now so just was not prepared for the stretch lol.

We are going back to seed so how bad does WW, black domina an blue dream stretch? Should have a WW tray going into flower tomorrow, vegging for several weeks now.

White Widow was the First "Real" plant I Grew -Knock out Stuff that made the Eyelids real Heavy. I don't recall how much she Stretched.

My CK from Clone is Stretching Lots more than I ever believed going from Eskiiboys "Seed" Pics the Clones not only Produce more Resin (as by the book!) but Mine has/is Stretching Way more More also!
= (The Opposite!?) :D

Lol

Last edited:
Oldmanstoner

Oldmanstoner

White Widow was the First "Real" plant I Grew -Knock out Stuff that made the Eyelids real Heavy. I don't recall how much she Stretched.

My CK from Clone is Stretching Lots more than I ever believed going from Eskiiboys "Seed" Pics the Clones not only Produce more Resin (as by the book!) but Mine has/is Stretching Way more More also!
= (The Opposite!?) :D

Lol

As far as stretch, I would think differing environment would play a factor. Yet, as stated more then 2x is pretty good stretch for a so call 8-9 week plant. At least IMHO.

SPe G

SPe G

"Just seen Eskiiboy on another CK Thread.(Dated April the 5th!?)"
These are at 6wks 3days ImageCk's the tall One at the far end.
True's Casey jones - Blue meanie - Critical kush
[Bm's Stood on Pots Otherwise She'd be like a Shrub.I.E lowdown]

From another Site: ..
the CK has decieded to bulk up more too (lol almost like "the growth" quato on Total Recall!). I was Greeted with this Sight when i opened the door (tried to get the pic exactly the same as my view of her.)
She Looked less " deformed "when i Spun Her abit as 2nd pic
picture.php
picture.php

Dont know whats going on with the leaves .. Bad Traits ! ?

Last edited:
SPe G

SPe G

IMG 20151022 185151 1

As ive said already" Dont know what the f***s going on with the leaves " They look to have Gotten worse! ..no worries tho Calmag is helping her.This is at 7wks 1 day which is nearly a week old
Been using calmag f' about 4 days n she's responded well.

(flushing very soon,with calmag to,,IF need be)

miko

miko

Ran this strain a few months ago. 75% were males, and the rest were junk. And I LOVE BARNEY's gear usually. Wont try this one again though,.. :(

Limonene

Limonene

Ran this strain a few months ago. 75% were males, and the rest were junk. And I LOVE BARNEY's gear usually. Wont try this one again though,.. :(
Yeah Barneys farm is garbage. And yes I'm talking from PAINFUL experience.

Limonene

Limonene

yeah i know there were once great pineapple chunk seeds to be had many years ago but what i grew was my worst plant experience in years. I have heard some positive things about the lsd but i just don't want to give my money to conmen. There are some great breeders out there with cheaper seeds who are actually working to improve the gene pool. they get my vote.
I run Barney's LSD and its a very great strain though.. can't complain. I guess its hit or miss.

SPe G

SPe G

" ^^ ? " ..Yes Quite " ODD " How Many? Have Come to this Conclusion..! ... I've been Growing 16.5 yrs + AND she's One of the VERY BEST Plants Ive Ever Come Across.. Gr8 Yield.. ( 9 week finish Although 8 is Stated)..Easy & Fast to Successfully Root,Potent etc..
There is Many Governing Factors That Have to be Considered. Imoe

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom