Critical Kush Grow Journal (barneys Farm Seeds)

• Thread starter eskiiboy uk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Oldmanstoner

Oldmanstoner

Yea she will get at least another week at least, got two trays to cut before we do this tray. Just so sick of trimming, lol just can not pull the trigger on a machine trim but.......

Oldmanstoner

Oldmanstoner

Looks fucking awsome soil grow or hydro an what nutreints

Coco in 2 gallon flood trays. Use basically Jack's hydro (different company but basically same) with cal-nit an a pinch of epson. One row of paps 315 lec's an another row of DE-gavitas 1000 lowered to 750. Seems to work together nicely.

D

Dr FeelsGood

Personally wouldn't be too pissed @ 90% Cloudy mate!
Hope ya Enjoy the Smoke

Ye im probably being too picky!! Dont get me wrong Im delighted to get the crop done without too many problems (apart from havin to chop early) its always a good day when u get a crop finished!! Here are a few pics anyway!
IMG 20150828 142244
IMG 20150828 142244

Smoke Report when you can Dr FG? :)

Will do man trying to hold off for a week to give it a bit of a cure! i doubt ill be able to wait that long! it has a serious stink off it stronger than the liberty haze and sweet tooth anyway.

IMG 20150828 142302
IMG 20150828 142332
IMG 20150828 142550
IMG 20150828 142623
Oldmanstoner

Oldmanstoner

They are some gorgeous colas you got going there man amazing! How long do you veg for and under what wattage?

Clones an veg 8-10 weeks. Was using t-5 n 400 waiters but now lec 315 an yes it's like night an day. Likely cut veg on clones at least a week. Now I am wanting to go seed till I find 3 more keepers like the kush n cheese from dinafem. I know some do not like the plant but it was a game changer for me. Plus they were the freebies from attitude an the only seeds to pop from that order so we took it as a sign from God himself, I do not argue with the big guy.

D

Dr FeelsGood

Was using t-5 n 400 waiters but now lec 315 an yes it's like night an day.

Have never heard of these lec lights until now looks interesting. So you use the same light and bulb for veg and flower? Gonna do some research on them Im using a 600 hps but am looking for the most efficient light possible that will yield me 200-400 grams per crop. Is there much heat?

e4ian

e4ian

Yes.. I think a Nice Cure Brings out the Gorgeous " Red wine " Smell with that one.All Bush is better Cured I reckon.(at least somewhat!)
Happy times I agree . END OF THE " SLOG " :)

Oldmanstoner

Oldmanstoner

Have never heard of these lec lights until now looks interesting. So you use the same light and bulb for veg and flower? Gonna do some research on them Im using a 600 hps but am looking for the most efficient light possible that will yield me 200-400 grams per crop. Is there much heat?

Very little heat, you can about touch the bulb! They have two bulbs one for flower n veg, pull about 3 watts at 120 and about 2 or less at 240. I think most call them paps from sunlight or check out sustainable light, low frequency so if you have solar power no proplem!

They cover a 3-3 tray pretty good. Also production about the same as a Gavita D.E. 1000 set at 750, had serious heat issue. Now they will not match coverage of other lights but most are seeing increase in production an I would agree!

No heat issue, low power pull, I mean what is not to love?

e4ian

e4ian

Yea she will get at least another week at least, got two trays to cut before we do this tray. Just so sick of trimming, lol just can not pull the trigger on a machine trim but.......

I Know exactly what you mean concerning trimming.. That's a Nice Attribute of hers tho ! GOOD Flower to leaf Ratio.Ya Would go NUTS if ya had the Blue Meanie ,She has LOTS of Stringy " popcorn " buds lower down.

Nightmare !!!!!

SPe G

SPe G

My mate Claims some CK he had from pic & mix Was Inferior to The breeders pack
Other than that [as stated] 8-9 wks too finish!...?

SPe G

SPe G

Also said his DIDNT look anything like yours at 8.5 wks Old man stoner! [Obviously he means as fresh looking..(in Soil too!.. = Slower)]

My CK flower began a week tomorrow night...??

Last edited:
Oldmanstoner

Oldmanstoner

Well, I have always suspect that seed banks may not be totally legit. Yet after 12 weeks or just shy, cut that bud, only main part of bud which is nearly all here, been doing some tasting. It does have a better aroma, smells a little diesel to it. Density is better an has a good or fair taste. The high more heady but does not seem to have all that long of a high. What you see here weighed 1.5 ounces. So weight is double that when taken at 9.5 weeks. 1 o would fill a quart mason jar, now I can almost fit two.

Yet, just not a keeper. Stuck with around 3-4 lbs in the next few weeks, fire sale in the near future?

Ckcutndone
SPe G

SPe G

Apologies im not with this Info at the mo but whats her stretch in flower? --- Not Much im sure?
Mines Currently @ 38" .Theres 5.5ft to play with!

Basic " Stuff! " i know.. 'Weed survival mode' [Imminent house Move]
IMG 20150907 201022

Ck's at the Far end then Bluemeanie on a pot then Casey jones cut (truecannabliss.Same as Grateful casey) < She's like a 3x stretch mofo so Currently at 22.5"
BM's a wide little ass.. Shouldnt of added her really..IMG 20150907 201241
(^cheese family!)

Last edited:
Orcaman

Orcaman

Well, here's to Eski, He created the never ending thread. Hope all is well with you and your wife!:)

SPe G

SPe G

yes.. & Nc1 Eskiiboy :)... wish you'd drop in and give us-me your take on her finishing times..

Oldmanstoner

Oldmanstoner

From seed the CK stretch into the 3x an that was unexpected but with clones it easily stretches 2x easily. The plants you can see in original shot are hitting 6ft easy. Our cheese strain, we use clones for years now so just was not prepared for the stretch lol.

We are going back to seed so how bad does WW, black domina an blue dream stretch? Should have a WW tray going into flower tomorrow, vegging for several weeks now.

Veg tray

Latest posts

Top Bottom