Critical Kush Grow Journal (barneys Farm Seeds)

• Thread starter eskiiboy uk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Dr FeelsGood

Day 58 of flower on my ck and only 70-80% trichs are cloudy but she is smelling beautiful! My liberty haze and sweet tooth which were started at the same time as the ck are a little bit behind so I would totally agree that barneys strains take that extra week or two! Can anyone advise me of a strain that yields well and is fully finished in 8 weeks?

Oldmanstoner

Oldmanstoner

I have black domina in veg everyone says finishes nicely in 60 days, we shall see! Yet every thing I have is 11weeks or close so having a true 8 would be nice l guess?

e4ian

e4ian

I took the Blue meanie Many times @ 8 wks 3 days Via the NFT i use to roll with

J

Jordanma

Just planted 4 days in using basic water I need help with nutreints ?? Critical kush barneys farm . An is it even worth my time good smoke or no ?? Thanks

Cfl grow , soil help ..

e4ian

e4ian

Jordan, MMA Jordan??
Uk, no ?

Jed! ":D "

Anyway! yea mate CK ROCKS! ..Regardless <^>??! .... How can CRITICAL MASS x OGKUSH NOT !!!?????

Limonene

Limonene

Because it's probably not those 2 strains, barneys bang any old shit out and give it a nice name.

J

Jordanma

I've never grown before I've already invested in these plants good or not , is plain water good for them I have on 18/6 hour light

e4ian

e4ian

We Use Plain water too flush 2-3 ' ? wks at the end of Flowering Time m8.

Oldmanstoner

Oldmanstoner

Go get some Jack's an cal-nit with Epson, cheap and very good. Just search Jack's fertilizer or just use some GH Bloom with Epson an you will be good with any plant. I am not going any further with the CK just not that great but Iis overall decent and a good producer overall. Good luck just get another gene when you can.

e4ian

e4ian

I like using Complete Foods due too Circumstances,time and Stuff
(Ph buffed)
this is Vita-link Coir: Image

D

Dr FeelsGood

Just an update on my critical kush due to unforeseen circumstances I had to chop on day 60. Very pissed off but better than being caught! I had hoped to go an extra week at least but shit happens the trichs are bout 90% cloudy so should be still some decent smoke the buds are nice and big and dense. should be dry by tomorrow ill post some pics.

D

Dr FeelsGood

What nutreints should I buy I'm growing from seed
I used Dutch pro A+B grow and take root for veg and A+B bloom and explode for flower worked well for me but i'm sure some the other lads on here could advise ye better.

Oldmanstoner

Oldmanstoner

Just an update on my critical kush due to unforeseen circumstances I had to chop on day 60. Very pissed off but better than being caught! I had hoped to go an extra week at least but shit happens the trichs are bout 90% cloudy so should be still some decent smoke the buds are nice and big and dense. should be dry by tomorrow ill post some pics.

Damon shame, mine are now in week 10 but only top buds are dense. I will post a pict tomorrow.

e4ian

e4ian

Personally wouldn't be too pissed @ 90% Cloudy mate!
Hope ya Enjoy the Smoke

e4ian

e4ian

Another 2 weeks ^ imo.. ..well for that " Mature/Done " Look. ..............Still THAT is Only Matter..

" Full " Looking Girl ! Gr8 Bud to leaf Ratio

Top Bottom