Critical Kush Grow Journal (barneys Farm Seeds)

• Thread starter eskiiboy uk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
eskiiboy uk

eskiiboy uk

Day 29
PicsArt 1425586144912

eskiiboy uk

eskiiboy uk

day 31 update, starting on there 8th nodes now, still only 5-7 inch tall tho, nice short bushy indica;) hoping to flip to 12/12 soon, on a time scale otherwise I'd veg em till they filled the space up but such is life, il allow for more time on my next grow.
Couple of pics below, notice how the plant at the back to the right has grown 3 tops instead of the one (see pic 3), quite interested to see how she turns out ✌
PicsArt 1425761067709
PicsArt 1425760802546
PicsArt 1425760979885
PicsArt 1425760867448

eskiiboy uk

eskiiboy uk

Day 32 update:

Just a few more pics to keep you up to speed, if they look a little wind swept that's cos iv tucked a few of the leaves blocking the inner growth, its the only thing wen it comes to indica's, big fat leaves blocking everything underneath and being so short and stocky, I'd normally be lst'ing at this stage but the stems are so thick it would be like trying to bend a pencil, so tucking it is, starting to really bush out now, gaining some height now too, finally!!
PicsArt 1425861551087
PicsArt 1425861632081
PicsArt 1425861677831
PicsArt 1425861747947

eskiiboy uk

eskiiboy uk

day 35 update

So after tucking the big fan leaves blocking the undergrowth, already all the side branches have sprouted out into a bush.
Gave them there first full strength nute mix today aswel (40ml a+b to 10L of water) as recommended on the coco canna bottle, they seem to be heavy feeders, were up to half strength nutes at 2weeks old due to the yellowing i had so we'll see how they handle it, flipping to flower in the morning also so let the fun begin ;)

Few more pics above ^^^
And again, if they look a bit wind swept it's cos iv been tucking leaves for fun, exposing all the undergrowth;)

eskiiboy uk

eskiiboy uk

Day 36 update

The girls are looking good;) left em in the dark for 16 hours so I could get the 12/12 cycle where I needed it to be and when I turned the light on BOOM they'd exploded in size, they definitely enjoyed the full strength nute mix I gave em the night before, 1 plant showing it's first signs of sex and as youd expect with feminised seeds it's a female;) hopefully the other 4 will be.. I'm only keeping 3 of these babies, I'm giving two to a mate so iv got more space in My tent, so he's gonna finish em off and give me half the yield, his an ex army lad and got injured fighting for our country so it's the least I can do, he's in desperate need of a hobby and I kept telling him to start a grow and iv finally managed to get him on bored, probably cos the hard works been done for him lol he just needs to sit back and watch em flower, still it works for me and i get half of Wat he crops so it's a win win either way, hardest parts going to be deciding which to keep and which to give away, looks to be one or two different phenos that's all, the smell at this stage is amazing, so strong I can't even explain, hate to think what there gonna be like in 8 weeks, lucky I got the rhino filter wen I did lol the missus would be paranoid otherwise.. few pics below
PicsArt 1426201590939
PicsArt 1426201536159

Bones69

Bones69

Looks good brother. Can't wait till get mine going. Kush has an awesome smell when flowering. Totally stands out!

Orcaman

Orcaman

They are looking great, My only advise is I would of left them in veg in till you gave up the two for your buddy. It would of been a lot less stressful moving them into a new environment. Remember fems are not as forgiving as regulars.

Bones69

Bones69

I gotta ask, How is that heater working out for ya? I have a tent set up and during the winter months it gets cold in the actual area I am growing in but in my tent for veg I use a 8 26 watt (100wper) cfls diy fixture and bumps the temps up from 56 degrees farhenheight to 72 and this light actually works better then my 600 watt mh. But what I am trying to say is that heater isn't roasting your plant's? I see your using a hps and I know that shit throws off heat but I am just a bit confused with the heater in the tent.
Is it for when the lights go out it goes on? Sorry for intruding I am just curious in methods other try.
Looks real good my man! When did you get your beans? I got mine a month ago and got the 2 critical sensi star fems, 1 strawberry blue, and 5 afghan regs. Did you get the same?

Reactions: Goz
eskiiboy uk

eskiiboy uk

I
They are looking great, My only advise is I would of left them in veg in till you gave up the two for your buddy. It would of been a lot less stressful moving them into a new environment. Remember fems are not as forgiving as regulars.
I know;/ unfortunately time and space is against me and iv been on at the guy for 2weeks now to get his room sorted, he's been moving house tho so bad timing all round really, il take all the care in the world wen transporting them for sure and luckily it's only a 5 min drive up the road, will all have to be a bit more on the ball next time; )

north knect

north knect

Looking good man..love how uniform they all are..that's good genetics there for sure..Gota love the squat Indys eh..well ++++vibes and good luck bro..happy farming :D

eskiiboy uk

eskiiboy uk

I gotta ask, How is that heater working out for ya? I have a tent set up and during the winter months it gets cold in the actual area I am growing in but in my tent for veg I use a 8 26 watt (100wper) cfls diy fixture and bumps the temps up from 56 degrees farhenheight to 72 and this light actually works better then my 600 watt mh. But what I am trying to say is that heater isn't roasting your plant's? I see your using a hps and I know that shit throws off heat but I am just a bit confused with the heater in the tent.
Is it for when the lights go out it goes on? Sorry for intruding I am just curious in methods other try.
Looks real good my man! When did you get your beans? I got mine a month ago and got the 2 critical sensi star fems, 1 strawberry blue, and 5 afghan regs. Did you get the same?

Hi mate, the heater is an oil filled radiator, it radiates the heat as opposed to blowing out hot dry air, it's got a thermostat which iv set to keep the room at 18-20c STRICTLY WHEN LIGHTS ARE OFF!! It's plugged into a timer so it comes on 5 mins before lights out and turns off 5 mins before lights on.
my hps gives the perfect environment wen lights are on, generally between 24-26c, that's with a fan blowing on the bulb and an oscillating fan blowing on the girls, however now the girls have grown some what the heater is a potential problem for being too close so the plan of action is simple, il be removing the heater from inside the tent and placing it in a box outside the tent with the intake ducting attached in order to suck warm air from the box straight into the tent, I have good negative pressure wen tent is zipped up to the point the sides suck in so I have faith it will work, it's cold here in the UK atm and my lights off temps drop as low as 7c so the heater is a must..

Cheers man its my first time from seeds, picked them up in amsterdam last month bought from barneys it's self, didn't get any freebies mind, just got the 5 fem ck seeds for 50€, was really impressed, I'd read quite a few bad reviews on barneys farm seeds for not germinating etc but I had all 5 of mine pop and within 48 hours all poking out through the root riot cubes, only problem iv encountered was the yellowing at about 7 days old, had to start feeding nutes and supplementing calmag, they are greedy bastards tho, full strength nute mixes would of burnt the shit out of the cheese I did on my last run but these girls just want more;), il stick some pics up tonight, can already see a size difference due to being flipped to flower, all have shown there sex aswel and happy days there all fems; )

eskiiboy uk

eskiiboy uk

Looking good man..love how uniform they all are..that's good genetics there for sure..Gota love the squat Indys eh..well ++++vibes and good luck bro..happy farming :D
cheers man, an definitely, love the little bushy bastards, hopefully she'll pack out with some monster nugs, count down has started ;)

Bones69

Bones69

Hi mate, the heater is an oil filled radiator, it radiates the heat as opposed to blowing out hot dry air, it's got a thermostat which iv set to keep the room at 18-20c STRICTLY WHEN LIGHTS ARE OFF!! It's plugged into a timer so it comes on 5 mins before lights out and turns off 5 mins before lights on.
my hps gives the perfect environment wen lights are on, generally between 24-26c, that's with a fan blowing on the bulb and an oscillating fan blowing on the girls, however now the girls have grown some what the heater is a potential problem for being too close so the plan of action is simple, il be removing the heater from inside the tent and placing it in a box outside the tent with the intake ducting attached in order to suck warm air from the box straight into the tent, I have good negative pressure wen tent is zipped up to the point the sides suck in so I have faith it will work, it's cold here in the UK atm and my lights off temps drop as low as 7c so the heater is a must..

Cheers man its my first time from seeds, picked them up in amsterdam last month bought from barneys it's self, didn't get any freebies mind, just got the 5 fem ck seeds for 50€, was really impressed, I'd read quite a few bad reviews on barneys farm seeds for not germinating etc but I had all 5 of mine pop and within 48 hours all poking out through the root riot cubes, only problem iv encountered was the yellowing at about 7 days old, had to start feeding nutes and supplementing calmag, they are greedy bastards tho, full strength nute mixes would of burnt the shit out of the cheese I did on my last run but these girls just want more;), il stick some pics up tonight, can already see a size difference due to being flipped to flower, all have shown there sex aswel and happy days there all fems; )
well one thing I have to say is I can tell a seed that has a high % chance of popping and all together I got 18 beans from barney's and they are all screaming
Germinate me now!!! If i throw down 10 beans, 10 beans are gonna pop!
They gave me nice looking beans!!! 3 maybe 4 weeks from now will see!

eskiiboy uk

eskiiboy uk

I'm actually considering what seeds to try next whilst on topic, my wife has gastroparesis and ehlers danlos syndrome so medicinal is key, she choose critical kush after researching a bit and she liked the sound of the high thc and cbd content and was recommended by a lot of medicinal users for its knock out pain relieving qualities, so far I'm impressed, the smell is amazing!! Anyway what's you're favourite strain and what seed bank is it from ? After looking at some of your pics you've got a good few strains under your belt, reps to you my friend, I wish it was legal here in the UK I'd love to have a garden like yours; )

The kush berry, have you ran that strain before or is that the first time? Sounds like a tasty one and potential pick for my next grow, unless you have a recommendation of course

Latest posts

Top Bottom