Critical Skunk

• Thread starter 80sHippy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

80sHippy

Yes in the past the Critical Skunk has always produced this is my 4th run. It is very heavy smoke if left to go for 8 full weeks, I was pulling at. 7, but when i let it go 8 and my GF the (primary smoker) said it blundted her for real.

80sHippy

Sweet like candy, I can only describe the flowers as sugary sweet with a hint of skunk and a hint of fresh picked peppers. The spicey kind but I believe it depend on the phenomenon of you mother, mine is a 7 weeker, with the 8th week being there for that stupidiflying effect.

papapayne

papapayne

They look good. Did you end up with any hulk phenos that are huge yileders?

papapayne

papapayne

How many beans did you run first time and how many females and phenos did you find.?

80sHippy

I do not remember the bean count, but i do remember only getting two female's so my selection process was easy lol, that why i want more Beans.

80sHippy

After looking at all the clones currently have I believe I do actually have the hulk pheno, until you mentioned it. I do notice a huge difference on the size of the nugs. I am going make a more careful selection moving forward with this crop. I want to thank you for asking a question I did not think to ask, as well as next pack I pop I will look for it.

80sHippy

Pics day 51, day 56 will be perfect the trichromes are just turning amber. I am trying to be patient.... but Saturday is so far away lol...

20160613 211535
20160613 211541
Keekee

Keekee

I was looking at the auction site at mr nice at it says you have to win 3 auction or pay 9 euros.
The are a couple of strains i would like to run of his but im looking to get.
Kimbo kush
Blue dream
Seni star
And a strain from csi:homboldt

They look really good though well done mate.

80sHippy

I have ran quite s few of them as I have been involved in a lot of mns grows, I have seen 20 maybe of his strains run and have never been disappointed. Any questions shoot me a message mate.

Keekee

Keekee

Mate ive always wanted to run his ssh,but there seems to be such a large range of different pheno types.
Have you had any luck with that strain?

Top Bottom