Critique/modify My Cloning Solution

• Thread starter Vonkins
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DemonTrich

DemonTrich

These are all the same strain. Only TAP water, ph to 6.0, dip n grow @ 20% dilution, soaked a min of 5 mins. Small air stone, 4 bulb t8 6400k. Pump runs 24/7. At 1st sign of root nibs, I add 2ml of DnG @ 20% dilution per 2.5g aero cloner. I top off daily or as needed with fresh Cold tap, ph to 6.0.

This is my fastest strain to clone. The og gg4 (thanks again) is a mutha fakin biotch to clone. Bish takes forever

Pic from a few mins ago. Now potted.

20180225 190735

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Do u keep ur dome completely closed for the first 48 hrs then open on the third day and remove on the forth. Supposedly this method will produce roots in 5 to 7 days. I think I read to do that from snoofers illustrated rockwool cloning technique. Does that sound correct.
Yup... Open it at 48 and blow air in the dome with your mouth

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
These are all the same strain. Only TAP water, ph to 6.0, dip n grow @ 20% dilution, soaked a min of 5 mins. Small air stone, 4 bulb t8 6400k. Pump runs 24/7. At 1st sign of root nibs, I add 2ml of DnG @ 20% dilution per 2.5g aero cloner. I top off daily or as needed with fresh Cold tap, ph to 6.0.

This is my fastest strain to clone. The og gg4 (thanks again) is a mutha fakin biotch to clone. Bish takes forever

Pic from a few mins ago. Now potted.

View attachment 781032
I dont like running pumps

Vonkins

Vonkins

Something I just started thinking about once I noticed my cubes over saturated. Humidity is creative when there is a difference in 2 temps. Internal and external. The larger the difference the more humidity is created. My question is what's the perfect temperature difference to achieve the optimal humidity. What do u guys think the optimal humidity is. I'm thinking 70-75% should be perfect. No mushy stems plus no oversaturation.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Vapor pressure deficit relative humidity chart small
Orange is your "target" rh to temp numbers you want to be in. Not to be followed past week 4 in flower. Especially if you grow big dense buds. You may get bud rot due to the high rh.

This pic is all janky. Give me a few to find a better one.

View attachment 781191

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

This looks like it's for established plants. Is it for cloning also.

I try and follow from up pot clone (I use and aero cloner, so I don' worry about rh).

So from clone to week 4, week 5 from flip tops. Then it' 60% then dropping to 50 by chop.

I'e found good vdp for great veg growth.

Latest posts

Top Bottom