Crop King Seeds Warning!! Do Not Buy!!!

• Thread starter TheNEBeanery
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TheNEBeanery

TheNEBeanery

I would never treat someone with disrespect if they were a customer! They want your product and should have no hassle getting it. I am a seller and would have no customers if I treated just one that way! We live in a time were information is faster the the speed of sound and people build opinions quickly! Good business is a good quality product at a fair price with good customer support.
example if you bought a ps4 from sonny and had a problem with it you would call customer support. What if they told you you were a dummy cause you couldn't figure out what was wrong with it and that they were doing you a favor just by producing the machine and you should be greatful that they even sold it to you cause they have plenty other customers and doing need your business and hung up on you! Pretty sure you would never buy another Sony product again! You would switch to Xbox for sure cause there are other choices! Crop king seeds make a bad name for seed companies'

racincain

racincain

I really can't see this at all. I'm a regular at Crop King. They have always had great success in my garden. Others also .You said something to make them do what they did. Strong backbone you have there Sir. One moment for an example. Auto's I understand has a lot of genetics going on. I had a group that cracked, and in the towel, but as soon as they hit peat that was it. Not calling to complain. I just started a conversation. I wish I lived close by, she was hot! She replaced them all and 50% off my order. No lie. Just got them today.
seems as thought this company has a problem with americans! n
g
this is copy and pasted from a thread.this site thinking

What's up my fellow growers.
I hate to make a posting like this but I felt I had to do no one else runs into this problem.

Last night I was making a order from Crop King Seeds.
This morning I got a phone call saying someone was using my card in China. Now CropKing is in Canada. Over all my transaction was declined because they could not process my card outside of the USA. I forgot.

But here is the part of the story I want you to hear. I talked with Lisa on the web chat to ask what was up. This is how the talk went:

Lisa
Hello Jon. How may I help you?

Jon
I just tried to order from you last night and this morning my card was said to be used in China shopping mall...

Lisa
9:11 am
Jon... understand that most seed companies don't even allow credit cards for AMericans
tell your government to change the laws

Jon
Kind of upsetting this has never happened to me before and your website was the only one I have used

Lisa
then tell your government to change the laws
or pay cash like 50% of our customers

Jon
That is not a very friendly response...
Why the hostility?
I would be happy to use my paypal if you accept that payment

Lisa
because Americans need to understand that we are actually doing you a favor
you are not even allowed to order seeds
let alone use your credit card

Jon
Ok. At the end of the day money is money... Why does it matter who it comes from?

Lisa
correct

Jon
I am not understanding the hostility for Americans that you have?

Lisa
it is your government
they set the rules
and the rules say "you are not allowed to use a credit card or even buy seeds"
so we break these rules for you people
Jon... I am very busy here.
what is your question?

Jon
Your website seems very friendly but I don't understand the hostility to me because our government.
I am sending you a msg because my card number was somehow taken from your site and used in China
And you are on the subject of our government..
Delivered

And after that point she closed the chat.
So it seems that CropKing has a problem with Americans Unhappy
I honestly thought it was a valid question I was asking... But I was met with hostility.

Just be warned people please. Business is business there in no way should anyone get a response like that. Even more so when they said there company is based on "word of mouth".

LiquidJade

he later went on to say this

Update:
Just now got off the phone with the "owner" of the company. Said his name was mark. He is the largest seed guy in the world!!!

Anyways. I was informed he was doing me a favor in even taking my phone call. He stated that he was so busy with orders that he does not care about my order he needs less orders because of his demand. It's bad business I think. I am just letting the growers know.

I don't know guys...
Honestly that is not the response I was wanting to get...

if you want to read the whole thing go here

spread the word people!!!! this is exactly the kind of people we don't want running the market!

ken dog

ken dog

That's usually the way it works... The customer insults the vendor, and the vendor don't put up with no shit so he fires back at the customer... And the customer thinks the vendor should kiss his ass. So... The customer complains.

chronic68

chronic68

That's usually the way it works... The customer insults the vendor, and the vendor don't put up with no shit so he fires back at the customer... And the customer thinks the vendor should kiss his ass. So... The customer complains.
the customer is always right. maybe its just because i have self respect but if someone talks shit to me i dont give them money i will walk out of home depot for someone being rude hell i might get taken away for 30 days on a petty assault charge. i see where your coming from but if i dont like someone im not gonna support them. for instance i hate monsanto so i dont buy general hydroponics nutes or gravitas lights. "i know thats not exactly the same thang but i never give up a chance to point out monsanto products." i guess my point is do you, but ill be damned if someone is gonna talk down to me and me to be grateful for the privilege fuck that. no hate towards you ken dog all love just my feelings on it theres no reason for anyone to be rude or condescending even if they are doing you a favor or not.

ken dog

ken dog

Well like I said, being rude is never Justified.
I just don't feel like cutting off my nose to spite my face...If I want something, I want it regardless of how the person treats me.
But hey, depending on my mood, I'll say fuck it as well.

chronic68

chronic68

Well like I said, being rude is never Justified.
I just don't feel like cutting off my nose to spite my face...If I want something, I want it regardless of how the person treats me.
But hey, depending on my mood, I'll say fuck it as well.
money is power if they treat ppl like shit and you keep giving them money then they'll always treat ppl like shit. if every time there rude that person takes there business elsewhere they'll learn a lesson plus theirs a billion other seed banks i recommend bodhi their gear is killer.

ken dog

ken dog

One thing is for sure, if you are going to be a rude vendor, you better build a better mousetrap.

TheNEBeanery

TheNEBeanery

I think people are missing the point of the thread. It has nothing to do with quality of product here it has to do with the fact that they are a scam and will take you credit card info and take your shit. I think sound people are way to hooked on the product ! For a fact if a company stole your credit info and your money you would not be going back to them for more product and if you did then your the dumbest asshole I've ever come across. Just a reminder this did not happen to me it happened to a friend and honestly he way way more understanding then I would have been. You guys sticking up for thus company must have stock in it or something!

ken dog

ken dog

Of course if somebody is stealing your credit card information you won't do business with them... That has nothing to do with being rude to customers.
THAT part of the OP is uncontested.

TheNEBeanery

TheNEBeanery

who know why they were rude maybe they had a bad day? That one bad day could ruin everything. All in all I believe a little respect was to be given to the customer due to the fact that he was contacting them about his credit info being stolen and didn't have a problem with the product ( other then the fact that he couldn't e purchase it lol

LuccaDaddy

LuccaDaddy

What I mean is you should appreciate the fact that he is even willing to sell you any seeds at all.

I agree with the owner of the company... He doesn't need anyone's business or their money.... He's doing everyone a favor.
I agree but the rudeness was unneccesary.

Grobotnik

Grobotnik

That's really sad to hear because it affects new breeders like myself. I have my own webstore and it is hard to establish yourself as a small player when the big guys have that kind of attitude. Being said I am working on getting my seeds listed here. I am from California, could give a rats ass what my government thinks. They suck. And business is business and all customers should be treated with respect and courtesy. Hopefully you guys will see me listed at the THCfarmer seed store very soon.

RastaZombie

RastaZombie

What I mean is you should appreciate the fact that he is even willing to sell you any seeds at all.

I agree with the owner of the company... He doesn't need anyone's business or their money.... He's doing everyone a favor.
you pay money for something that someone gives you or after the fact then owes you because you oaid them for their service or whatever. The. There are no favors the fuckers owe you. Just like when you buy seeds and they dont send you shit. Thats not a favor by any assholes means. Thats bad business and they owe you. So when you go to a vendor and lets say purchase some beans. They dont have to sell it to anyone sure, i agree... They could give it away"favor" and you dont have to buy it sure. But they do sell it in return usually for a fee"money"= am exchange of business. Not a favor. We need not get the two confused from their root actions.

jdogdabface

jdogdabface

Seed breeders often give there seeds to the retailers at 50% the MSRP and lots of retailers mark them up further. So when you think about it, and think about all the time and work that goes into breeding a strain, and the retailer gets the same money in the end of the day, in my opinion that seed retailer better have great customer service, otherwise wtf is the mark up all about? just lining some business owners pocket?

JSmokes420

JSmokes420

Say what you will, I am a huge fan of Crop King Seeds. Delivery was fast, shipping very discreet and they were able to PROCESS MY PREPAID DEBIT CARD.

Not one other seed bank could do that!!! I highly recommend these guys

Top Bottom