Crop King Seeds Warning!! Do Not Buy!!!

• Thread starter TheNEBeanery
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TheNEBeanery

TheNEBeanery

glad your transaction went well! But remember he didn't even get to the stage of buying the seed they stole his credit card info and used it in china some where! Not cool at all! I suppose you but Monsanto backed products too lol young people!

JSmokes420

JSmokes420

I think you have to take angry people's words with a grain of salt bro.....if that were actually true he would have posted proof along with the doctored text lmao.......

there are tons of good reviews on Crop King Seeds, trust me I did tons of research before buying. Also they had no problem processing a prepaid debt card over the PHONE!!!! Show me any other seed bank that will do that in the US? Yea I couldn't find one either....

I can't attest to their genetics personally but the YouTube videos and lots of forums have information that looks promising....

Anyways I will be doing a grow journal and running 56 from seed. Feel free to check.

JSmokes420

JSmokes420

Crop king straight up ripped me off. If you're ordering from the USA don't send cash. They'll just pocket the money and say it never arrived.

If you shipped with delivery confirmation from the Post office I don't see how this could be true?

TheNEBeanery

TheNEBeanery

Herbie will take prepaid cards. Angry words are indeed fogged by emotion. I personally dint buy big brand seeds . I buy local and make my own. Herbies is the only place I have gone and will again in the future if needed.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Is it safe to assume this transaction wasn't handled through a banking institution which limits liability in cases of fraud?

JSmokes420

JSmokes420

Herbie will take prepaid cards. Angry words are indeed fogged by emotion. I personally dint buy big brand seeds . I buy local and make my own. Herbies is the only place I have gone and will again in the future if needed.

They would not take a prepaid credit card as of 2 weeks ago...I tried....having trouble with US Banking laws I was told???IDK.... Was in a time crunch and didn't like mailing money.......Crop King Seeds was the only one who could process the card and only then over the phone......they are having some troubles to accepting American cards online

jdogdabface

jdogdabface

I just wanted to give my 2 cents, If you live in the US you should order from a US seed bank, seeds here now is a great customer service seed bank, and the dank team is a great "cheap" seed bank, with there customer service being non existent, right now 33% off the whole store because of halloween, I'm no rep, but i like to spread the word on the goodies i find.

They both also except cards, even with the recent barriers most seed banks have with credit cards, at least they did a week ago when I ordered.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

I just wanted to give my 2 cents, If you live in the US you should order from a US seed bank, seeds here now is a great customer service seed bank, and the dank team is a great "cheap" seed bank, with there customer service being non existent, right now 33% off the whole store because of halloween, I'm no rep, but i like to spread the word on the goodies i find.

They both also except cards, even with the recent barriers most seed banks have with credit cards, at least they did a week ago when I ordered.
*accept (sorry)

Apparently nobody here plays online poker. This seems to be the same issue that offshore gaming sites had 2008-2011, which is major restrictions on American banking institutions doing business with offshore companies. First came the realization that holy shit, if the US can 'domesticate' online gaming then the funds never get to go offshore, though that isn't accurate. Then they stopped allowing banks to transact with these gaming companies, then came the wave of greendot and other prepaid forms of currency that would be allowed at these gaming sites, slowing to a crawl and then stopping altogether for the most part.

Please tell me someone else has played the sunday millions during and after the moneymaker years of online gaming.

Am I a simpleton if I don't understand why people take the chance with online foreign seed banks? Probably, but I'm still curious.

racincain

racincain

Since I'm watching this thread I will have to comment. I used Crop King 3 times. 5 Amnesia Haze failed to sprout. I called them and got half off everything I ordered next, and the resent my Amnesia. I had a great experience with the rep. I would love to offer her dinner. Very happy. Although these are low quantity producer's. They have a huge kick. I've ordered from Nirvana twice with out a hitch. Recently used Seedsman. 9 for 9, and going strong. Mephisto looking good. I love what I do, and just want to say that you have to try for yourself. Competition is tough, but I'm leaning towards the not so big outfits. Gotta go to the garden, see ya.

jdogdabface

jdogdabface

33% off and free shipping makes them cheap for me. Cheapest prices on Exotic Genetix even pre discount
Where do you buy your beans?

JSmokes420

JSmokes420

Hah missed the 33 thing ? Is that pretty standard? My last I bought at Crop King, time before was dispensary seeds(stupid expensive jokes). Mostly buy a clone or 2 off Craigslist(gotta love Denver) and make some mothers.....moved to a more remote area and back to seeds....

jdogdabface

jdogdabface

They have a promotion for every holiday, even the smaller ones and its usually 25% off or more, last time in addition to the discount I got free Kens GDP, Exotic gen, Mota and more freebees. Im doing a log on them that can be seen on my page. $7/seed is pretty good tho no doubt!

TheNEBeanery

TheNEBeanery

I breed my own seeds and charge only 30$ for 10 regular seeds and 3 for 15$ for feminized. Free shipping in the USA! These big companies are ripping us all off buy local where ever you live support your community! Don't give in to big named genetic and pay outrageous prices!

JSmokes420

JSmokes420

So Now The Truth Comes Out!!! You were just wanting to pimp your own homebrew beans?!?!? And you say Crop King is unethical???

Wow Man just wow

JSmokes420

JSmokes420

duh theNEbeanery sell beasns its in the name and a ban for what?

Idk let's see, a rival seed company(I use this term loosely lol) posts a thread that's attacking another seed company.....then tries to promote their own stuff? Don't see anything wrong here?

So I suppose it's perfectly fine to blast a huge thread

Top Bottom