Crop King Seeds Warning!! Do Not Buy!!!

• Thread starter TheNEBeanery
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chronic68

chronic68

Idk let's see, a rival seed company(I use this term loosely lol) posts a thread that's attacking another seed company.....then tries to promote their own stuff? Don't see anything wrong here?

So I suppose it's perfectly fine to blast a huge thread
calm down you and your 11 post dont need to be trying to get anyone banned! like i said beanery is in her name believe the information or not your choice i dont care but stop with the false outrage its boring and your not adding anythang to the conversation.

JSmokes420

JSmokes420

Sounds good? You get free seeds for going along with the bs?

JSmokes420

JSmokes420

Also my post count is irrelevant, my sense of right and wrong has much more meaning here. Sorry you have a problem with people calling out BS when they see it.....

chronic68

chronic68

Also my post count is irrelevant, my sense of right and wrong has much more meaning here. Sorry you have a problem with people calling out BS when they see it.....
shut up dude i dont get seeds from anybody you can take your sense of right and wrong and stuff it your just causing trouble for the sake of causing trouble before you ever talked to her. if you think somthing is bs then check it out dont make wild claims off the top of your head. thats called slander not calling out bs how about you bring facts to a conversation instead of bs if thats not too mentally challenging for you.

JSmokes420

JSmokes420

Just because you don't like the fact I am pointing out the obvious, you decide to attack me on a personal level? Oh wow another internet tough guy........

If you don't buy seeds and you have never used CKS why are you posting? Is it because you are a troll? Or is this really your second account so you can support the bs you wrote on your first account? LMFAO either way.....

TRUTH of the matter.

I ordered 60 seeds, paid with a card over the phone, and got my seeds in a week.....

If you look online they have excellent reviews.

I just hate when people post stuff online that sounds like BS and they offer no proof?

Pics or it didn't happen

Paul7

Paul7

If you shipped with delivery confirmation from the Post office I don't see how this could be true?
The fact of the matter is, with delivery confirmation or not there is no recourse for USA citizens. I could've had it delivered in a Wells Fargo truck and they can still thumb their nose because I can't pursue ANY legal means to rectify it. I won't make that mistake again.

JSmokes420

JSmokes420

All I can say is don't fall for BS marketing tactics. Be an educated consumer. Lastly always use a safe form of payment that you can track.

JSmokes420

JSmokes420

This is why I always use a prepaid debit card..... anonymous and safe

JSmokes420

JSmokes420

The fact of the matter is, with delivery confirmation or not there is no recourse for USA citizens. I could've had it delivered in a Wells Fargo truck and they can still thumb their nose because I can't pursue ANY legal means to rectify it. I won't make that mistake again.

Wish you would have taken pictures....of the money order.....of the tracking showing delivery confirmation.....if you had pics showing proof people would listen..... unfortunately there are a lot of people that try to use these forums as a form of attack against competition.....the days of fair business morals are gone....so it's hard to decide the truth....

One of my friends just got his order in from Crop Kings Seeds btw. Paid the same way I did. Prepaid card over the phone. Maybe this is the best way with the company? Definitely faster and safer than mailing funds. Also the reason I used them

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

This sounds like fun but I will keep my money in state supporting local businesses and breeders.

Do online seed banks dominate cannabis cups and other competitions?

(GG 163)

chronic68

chronic68

Just because you don't like the fact I am pointing out the obvious, you decide to attack me on a personal level? Oh wow another internet tough guy........

If you don't buy seeds and you have never used CKS why are you posting? Is it because you are a troll? Or is this really your second account so you can support the bs you wrote on your first account? LMFAO either way.....

TRUTH of the matter.

I ordered 60 seeds, paid with a card over the phone, and got my seeds in a week.....

If you look online they have excellent reviews.

I just hate when people post stuff online that sounds like BS and they offer no proof?

Pics or it didn't happen
oh so your experience is automatically everyones experience. and i didn't take it personal you did slander is personal and im not a internet tough guy im not hiding Longomont Colorado highway 66 and hover st the apartments if you have a issue come and talk about it. my problem is you jump to the conclusion that everyone is lying and trying to screw you and slander them with the first thang that comes to mind. blind accusations are more down the line of a troll dont you agree

chronic68

chronic68

This sounds like fun but I will keep my money in state supporting local businesses and breeders.

Do online seed banks dominate cannabis cups and other competitions?

(GG 163)
yes cannabis cup are dominated by seed banks just google a list of all the winners there all seed banks or coffee houses

JSmokes420

JSmokes420

oh so your experience is automatically everyones experience. and i didn't take it personal you did slander is personal and im not a internet tough guy im not hiding Longomont Colorado highway 66 and hover st the apartments if you have a issue come and talk about it. my problem is you jump to the conclusion that everyone is lying and trying to screw you and slander them with the first thang that comes to mind. blind accusations are more down the line of a troll dont you agree

So the statement you made insulting my intelligence wasn't a personal attack? Then you offer to fight with a bs generic location. LMFAO grow up.....this is supposed to be a place to share information. You have nothing to offer but your opinions and insults.

Last edited:
LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

yes cannabis cup are dominated by seed banks just google a list of all the winners there all seed banks or coffee houses
I don't trust the internet or it's series of tubes and I don't know what the google is.
(GG 87)

JSmokes420

JSmokes420

Wild claims were made here. People claimed a reputable seed company ripped them off and then offered no proof.....

I have done 2 transactions with this company in the past 30 days. No problems. Can provide proof if needed.

chronic68

chronic68

Wild claims were made here. People claimed a reputable seed company ripped them off and then offered no proof.....

I have done 2 transactions with this company in the past 30 days. No problems. Can provide proof if needed.
thats fine your missing the point how can you claim that out of thousands of ppl who order that if any of them had a bad experince their liers because your two orders were good. do you relize how stupid that sounds.

JSmokes420

JSmokes420

thats fine your missing the point how can you claim that out of thousands of ppl who order that if any of them had a bad experince their liers because your two orders were good. do you relize how stupid that sounds.

One: your being personally insulting again. Calling me stupid and you can't spell realize. Wow how old are you guy?

Two: I posted current reviews that list all the top seed banks and their most current reviews from customers

At this point I realize your a troll. So do what you do troll.....

Notice how I offer proof of my claims yet there is no offer of the same from anyone else?

Go back to your little grow tent that takes up half your bedroom with its baby lighting and subpar genetics guy

chronic68

chronic68

I don't trust the internet or it's series of tubes and I don't know what the google is.
(GG 87)
yah it weirds me out 2 i like to deal in cash but luckly im in colorado an
One: your being personally insulting again. Calling me stupid and you can't spell realize. Wow how old are you guy?

Two: I posted current reviews that list all the top seed banks and their most current reviews from customers

At this point I realize your a troll. So do what you do troll.....

Notice how I offer proof of my claims yet there is no offer of the same from anyone else?

Go back to your little grow tent that takes up half your bedroom with its baby lighting and subpar genetics guy
lol stop just stop still it dosent matter if you can show a thousand reviews you cant prove that out of thousands of ppl no one person could of possibly of gotten screwed at least once. you have no right to slander anyone else and create fake motives about why they could possibly of lied every time you accuse someone of that it hurts their rep so unless you can prove your claims you cant slander them or try to get them banned if you dont get that then you are stupid

Top Bottom