*Cultured Solutions drank with vertical and horizontal lighting*

• Thread starter All4freedumb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Thx for the eye candy bud! On a side note, I like to use a cfl light to help the camera focus when I take Picts with the HPS off...

All4freedumb

All4freedumb

I know its about time I stop with the phone pics and buy a damn camera.. Maybe for harvest shots.. Any recomendation on camera and lens to start with?
Thx for the eye candy bud! On a side note, I like to use a cfl light to help the camera focus when I take Picts with the HPS off...

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
I have a 10 yr old Sony DSC F717... I plan on getting a Canon DSLR...

KennyPowers

KennyPowers

whats up A4FD? glad to see you back in action. I'm tuned in from here on out. love to see me some bbw in the morning...

as long as i don't roll over onto one...:confused:

All4freedumb

All4freedumb

Thanks for comin through Kenny.. Yea man, I love the way bbw stink up the place.. Things are really starting to take off..

whats up A4FD? glad to see you back in action. I'm tuned in from here on out. love to see me some bbw in the morning...

as long as i don't roll over onto one...:confused:

All4freedumb

All4freedumb

We found out that our new blue lab ph meter was giving off bad readings. I couldn't figure out why things were not taking off as norm. One room was pulled with very small bud sites and the other room took to things a little better and has about a week left. With our ph down in the low 4's I can't believe how well these girls did. On one hand I feel lucky to have pulled a harvest this run and on the other I'm kicking myself knowing what I missed. Within 36hrs we pulled, cleaned and got room 1 operating again. Room 1 was a waste with numbers I'm afraid to see, I guess we will see how short room 2 is in the end.
I just wanted to give a heads up. This is my second bad run using the UC and both were my issues. Now that we are back on track I look forward to some more UC success.. I'll post pics of room 2 when the girls wake..

desertsquirrel

desertsquirrel

Thank u for stepping up and taking responsibility, it saddens me when people flame CC for thier own problems.

Im sure u will crush it again next run.

Good luck.

BCboys

BCboys

duuude, so sorry to hear that about the meter fucking up. That's rough. I'm not even done my first run yet and holy fark it's a lot of work getting a room dialed, talk about trial under fire! it's rewarding and exciting though. Deep empathy from me to you bro, now that I know how much you must have put into it.

I'm also using a bluelab, was the thing just miscalibrated? when i was doing readings the other day I somehow recalibrated it to the solution strength in my uc. fortunately I caught it right away. You'll smash the next one bro.

All4freedumb

All4freedumb

Thank u for stepping up and taking responsibility, it saddens me when people flame CC for thier own problems.

Im sure u will crush it again next run.

Good luck.

Thanks for the positive vibes. I look forward to a clean run, things are looking good so far.

duuude, so sorry to hear that about the meter fucking up. That's rough. I'm not even done my first run yet and holy fark it's a lot of work getting a room dialed, talk about trial under fire! it's rewarding and exciting though. Deep empathy from me to you bro, now that I know how much you must have put into it.

I'm also using a bluelab, was the thing just miscalibrated? when i was doing readings the other day I somehow recalibrated it to the solution strength in my uc. fortunately I caught it right away. You'll smash the next one bro.

Thanks BC. It is heartbreaking, but the show must go on.. ;) I calibrateit ever 45 days or so. I am not sure as to what went wrong. It won't allow me to calabrate it now, it just reads error. All of a sudden it started reading 3 points higher than it actually is. Either way, all is fixed now. Things are looking really good for you, brother. Keep it up..

Mr postman

Mr postman

Sorry for your loss...on the other hand still enjoyed the thread and you got a killer set up for sure! ever find out for sure what your original issue was in the beging of the uc grow?

All4freedumb

All4freedumb

Sorry for your loss...on the other hand still enjoyed the thread and you got a killer set up for sure! ever find out for sure what your original issue was in the beging of the uc grow?

Thanks man, some times are tougher than others. My problem was defiantly a water issue. I have got allnew meters, replaced the membrane and filters on my ro filter. I can tell you that the girls I'm rocking now were being hit with the same water source and after the changeout and good ph'd/ro and a little tea they jumped back right to where they should be.. thanks for stopping by..

All4freedumb

All4freedumb

IMAG1183
IMAG1189
IMAG1182
IMAG1180 1
IMAG1179 1

Another week and I'll get these ladies dressed for flower...

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

AFF.

I've seen many of my fellow growers over the years struggle more with plant health when using humidification. It tends to slow transpiration, in turn slowing mineral uptake and causing deficiencies in heavier feeding plants like cannabis.

Just saying cause I'm seeing purple stems and petiols, as well as contorted growth in your pics.

Thoughts?

All4freedumb

All4freedumb

AFF.

I've seen many of my fellow growers over the years struggle more with plant health when using humidification. It tends to slow transpiration, in turn slowing mineral uptake and causing deficiencies in heavier feeding plants like cannabis.

Just saying cause I'm seeing purple stems and petiols, as well as contorted growth in your pics.

Thoughts?
Thanks for stopping by UCMENOW. Man these water issues have been killing me. I completely agree about the humidity encouraging any deficiencies from having its way with plants. Maybe I jumped the gun on turning them on... The day of the pics was the first day I flipped them on, I wasn't runny.g the humidifiers before because of the issued I was having. The girls went through a bad phase when I brought my water back to healthy ro and proper ph. These plants have actually started pulling green back through the stems and the growth has seemed to straighten out the last four days or so. I am running CS nutes at 350 ppm and was at 300 until four days ago when they dropped to 220 and I mixed a fresh batch of stew. I would love some advice on what else to do other than rock low ppms until the girls are back on track. That's why I figured I'll need another week to really get these girls on track before the flip. I'll kick the humidifier back off, although for the two days they have been on things have continued to pick up. I wish I had pics from two weeks ago to show how far they have gone. I know I need to get these stems to green up and things still have some healing to do, any advice would be appreciated and used...

H

hogan400

Whattup mang, I avoid running my dehueys til veg/early bloom is over. I'll let em rock 70-80% night, 60-65% during the day, no less for me. Whenever my r.h drops below 55 in veg, the ladies get pretty pissed in the Uc and odd issues start to show. I now let r.h run high even 2 weeks into bloom. No more stress or weirdness for me, other than the damn light shock. No matter what I do, I still have it. Even under 1000's, I use 4k, then switching on all 10k at once just pisses em off. Glad things are looking up!

All4freedumb

All4freedumb

Whattup mang, I avoid running my dehueys til veg/early bloom is over. I'll let em rock 70-80% night, 60-65% during the day, no less for me. Whenever my r.h drops below 55 in veg, the ladies get pretty pissed in the Uc and odd issues start to show. I now let r.h run high even 2 weeks into bloom. No more stress or weirdness for me, other than the damn light shock. No matter what I do, I still have it. Even under 1000's, I use 4k, then switching on all 10k at once just pisses em off. Glad things are looking up!

Yea mang, things are looking up... I have both rooms rocking the UC now and I'm hoping to get the new coco spot up and running soon. I'm liking those raceway tables..

Top Bottom