• Thread starter dean1963
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
VHs came out a little before beta,
My dad decided beta was going to be the shit and VHs was probably going to fade away.
So he figured out how to record rented movies from vhs directly to blank beta tapes.
Still has the fucking things collecting dust.

AnimalHouse

AnimalHouse

Supporter
Laserdisk FTW.

Laser

Because video CD's the size of 12" vinyl records just makes sense

freezeland2

freezeland2

VHs came out a little before beta,
My dad decided beta was going to be the shit and VHs was probably going to fade away.
So he figured out how to record rented movies from vhs directly to blank beta tapes.
Still has the fucking things collecting dust.
He have 5.25 floppy and 3.5 compact computer disks? I still got a shitload of those around. Got one of the original ms windows version. That was several disks. My how far we have come….

D

dean1963

He have 5.25 floppy and 3.5 compact computer disks? I still got a shitload of those around. Got one of the original ms windows version. That was several disks. My how far we have come….
the floppy disc is still used by some industries believe it or not.

smokedareefer

smokedareefer

Tandy 1000sx, had a sweet double entry program called FARM, farm and ranch management

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Last edited:
RootsRuler

RootsRuler

MICHGANDER9

MICHGANDER9

When I first started there was no internet you folks nowadays got it GOOD! Learning by doing,Trial and error, friends, recently it's been Google scholar for the university extensions, KIS organics and YouTube I'm ALWAYS looking to be more sustainable and my years of Experience from trial and error from hydro to organics only thing I haven't tried is aqua ponics I don't care for the hydro to many heavy metals and it's Costly and time consuming and water is getting harder and harder to come by organics is the way to go in my opinion more sustainable and ALOT more inexpensive easier to do no ph'ing or watching ec and shit like that and I take what would usually be trash and keep it outta the landfill and turn it into back gold and I don't have near the water consumption like some growers I don't think ppl realize how over watering FUCKS UP their Gro 👍✌️ but that's what I've learned over the years and have been growing since the late 80s weather its marijuana or pepper and tomato plants
i know from what i've read here that several people know exactly, and i mean exactly what their talking about.
aqua man for example, only to name one, but where did or do you get all this knowledge?
for me i have nobody that will help me personally so i use the internet, but always come here to check the answers.
school, college,university, years of experience,tutors or just dumb luck like my first grow?
i knocked it out of the park my first try and went down hill ever since.

MICHGANDER9

MICHGANDER9

When I first started there was no internet you folks nowadays got it GOOD! Learning by doing,Trial and error, friends, recently it's been Google scholar for the university extensions, KIS organics and YouTube I'm ALWAYS looking to be more sustainable and my years of Experience from trial and error from hydro to organics only thing I haven't tried is aqua ponics I don't care for the hydro to many heavy metals and it's Costly and time consuming and water is getting harder and harder to come by organics is the way to go in my opinion more sustainable and ALOT more inexpensive easier to do no ph'ing or watching ec and shit like that and I take what would usually be trash and keep it outta the landfill and turn it into back gold and I don't have near the water consumption like some growers I don't think ppl realize how over watering FUCKS UP their Gro 👍✌️ but that's what I've learned over the years and have been growing since the late 80s weather its marijuana or pepper and tomato plants
I do pretty good

IMG 20230216 080747
MICHGANDER9

MICHGANDER9

IMG 20230211 145049
Top Bottom