• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Good Sunday morning OFC. How`s things on your slice of the farm ? It`s still winter here, at least no new snow, so that`s good. Let`s start the day off the OFC way, that means it`s "wake n bake" time. Get a cup of coffee and a bowl of medicinal herb and join me. Here ya go, puff, puff, pass.

giggy

giggy

morning ofc. yoop that sux to have to have a med card to go to the good part of the cup. i want to make a cup and was thinking about yall's that way we could meet face to face. guess i'll have to go to washington or colorado for the cup in a rec state.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
morning ofc. yoop that sux to have to have a med card to go to the good part of the cup. i want to make a cup and was thinking about yall's that way we could meet face to face. guess i'll have to go to washington or colorado for the cup in a rec state.

That would be a great time, if you could pull it off.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
OK now that I be awake and had one cup of coffee it`s time for the OFC morning ritual. It`s "wake n bake" time in Curmudgeonland. Cup of coffee and a bowl of medicinal herb and we gonna get started. Here ya go puff, puff, pass.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Sunshine, snow's gone; not a bad start for February!

Yeah, it was sunny and nice yesterday. Today is not as nice, but still a great start to February. This is birthday month for me. Both boys, a niece, a sister-in-law, mother-in-law and mother (RIP Mom). Mom and mom-in-law were on the same day.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Good morning OFC, how`s everyone this morning ? Hope your health is good and your garden is green. Damn, at least I can write something this morning. Yesterday, I seemed to have writers block as no words sounded right. Anyway, let`s start the morning off the OFC way. Get a cup of coffee and a bowl of medicinal herb and we gonna have a session of "wake n bake". Here ya go, puff, puff, pass.

stonestacker

stonestacker

Good morning Yooper and all the rest of the ofc.
Yoga done have another cup of coffee a little medical puff puff pass. then a nice hot shower and breakfast.
Hope all your gardens are green and your health is great. Good vibes for all you old farts.

Hippie

Hippie

Slightly crispy this morning. Clocked in a couple of hours of bar time yesterday with my bride. Back isn't happy. Bastard never is.
Trying to get hold of my buddy. He wanted to get his MJ card, and mine is up next month, so I figured we'd go together. He's MIA today.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
My better half`s runs out June 1st, I believe. Get her an appointment and it will also count as my follow-up. That`s how it has worked out the last couple of years. The 2 year cards are nice, lot less hassle.
My back support does really help..........when I wear it that is.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Got most of the changes done to my grow room and finished painting it. Should be able to drop some beans and get growin` in the next couple of days. That will make me feel better. Glass of ice water and a bowl will make me feel better right now. Here we go, puff, puff, cough, pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom