• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Good morning Papa I and the rest of the OFC. Got my cup of coffee, now for a bowl of medicinal herb. Got the 2 ingredients, so now it`s "wake n bake" time in Curmudgeonland.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
If you ask ,you may get something. If you do not ask....you don't have a chance at all.Thats how I got them CBD seeds. Just ask.

Seems like when I ask they look at me like I be crazy. If I had your gift of gab or a nice set of tits I`d be luckier. Got all the remolding of the grow room finished, just have to paint it now. Gonna pop seeds when that's done. The CBD seeds are first on the list. Still trying to find that ACS site.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Double YUCK. Been snowing and blowing all day here, know what that means I`ll be doing tomorrow. Gotta buy some more paint for my grow room, as what little I had got covered up and froze.

giggy

giggy

Good morning giggy and the rest of the OFC. All I can say about the Cup is that I do not want to miss one. Once into the "medicating" area, which was the whole infield area of a local 1/2 mile race track, is where the venders were set up. And all of the free dabs at many of the booths. How high you wanna get ? Now I`m all excited about the Cup again. OK, calm down now and let`s have a session of "wake n bake". Coffee and a bowl of medicinal herb and here we go, puff, puff, pass.
do you have to have a med card to go to the cup?

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
do you have to have a med card to go to the cup?

First, good morning giggy and the rest of the OFC.
No, you do not need a medical card to go to the Cup, BUT to have fun and get into the "medicating area" where 95% of the venders are you will need a card. And you get all of the free dabs you can handle.
OK now, if ya haven`t done so, it`s "wake n bake" time. Get a drink and a bowl and let`s do it, puff, puff, pass.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
I be back home now. Got taxes done today and spent the rest of the afternoon shopping. Now I can sit down and have a bowl and catch up on the days happenings.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Good morning Curmudgeonlanders, members of the OFC, how are we today ? May your health be good and your garden green. Cup of coffee and a bowl of medicinal herb and we got the making`s of a "wake n bake" morning. That being said, let`s go for it, puff, puff, pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom