• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Good morning OFC. Her surgery went good, no problems there. She`s gonna be laid up for a couple of months. Most likely a couple of days before she can come home. Thanks for everyone`s concern, it`s much appreciated.
OK, let`s have a Super Bowl 50 "wake n bake". Get a cup of coffee and a bowl of your favorite medicinal herb and join me in a session of "wake n bake". Puff, puff, pass.

giggy

giggy

morning yoop, good that the wife is doing better, and i bet she is ready to come home now. super bowl what's that? i quit watching the super bowl after the oilers got cheated out by the ref. i quit keeping up with the pro boys when the oilers became the tennessee traitors. my wife is a bama fan and to her there is no other team. i'll go do something else while it's on.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Glad to hear that Sis is doing better, Yoop. Let her know that I've got a wheel chair and volunteer to push her from one end of the Cup to the other if she's not walking well by then.
The handles on the back would make a nice walker for me after hitting the dab lines, too!

Sounds good bro. But let`s see now, wheelchair got 2 handles, that means one for both of us to hang onto. We`ll let Sunbaked led the way. He makes long stops, so he won`t be hard to keep up with.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Evening all, my wife wants to thank everyone for their concern and well wishes. When she leaves the hospital she has to go to a nursing home for rehab, so it`s gonna be awhile before she`s home and things get back to normal. Sure hope they find one in town here, cause I am not into this 77 mile drive there, then 77 back home. Any way, gotta be time to burn a bowl, I would think. So here goes, puff, puff, cough, pass.

G gnome

G gnome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom