Status
Not open for further replies.
yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Sunbaked,
Hippie,
My 2 pot head old fart peeps, what up ? I know Sun didn`t get any snow, where he`s at. We got a few inches, 2-3, I think. Don't really know as I haven`t been outside since I got home Monday evening. I hate being inside for that long. Damn back any way. All I remember the Dr. saying was he got the break fixed and she would be laid up for a couple months. Gonna have to venture out and get the mail and think about blowing the snow tomorrow.

Hippie

Hippie

We probably got around six or more. Took the front end loader out and cleared the driveway. It snowed for the next three hours. Took the front end loader out and cleared it out again. Doesn't help that the damn driveway is long enough to land a 747.

xavier7995

xavier7995

Talked with her earlier, she should be transferred to the hospital here, in a "swing bed" for her rehab, hopefully tomorrow. That means no more 77 mile drive, only 11 to town. Am willing to do anything I can for her, but the doctor the boss. How long we been married ? Which time ? This time it`s been 15 1/2 years, if had stayed married the first time it would be 44 in August.
PS, Her break was to her femur, just above the metal knee, not good.

I thought I was the only one out there to give it another go with the same person when the first time doesn't pan out:)

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
We probably got around six or more. Took the front end loader out and cleared the driveway. It snowed for the next three hours. Took the front end loader out and cleared it out again. Doesn't help that the damn driveway is long enough to land a 747.

Only got 2-4, hard to tell, winds blowing and drifting it. Sounds about like mine, 300' and then a 50' x 50' piece in front of the garage. Gonna try and blow it tomorrow, if my back works that is.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Good morning OFC. It`s a new day, but the dog`s still got my back. It`s better, still can`t do much but hobble around with a cane. One thing I can still do is lead a session of "wake n bake". Get a cup of coffee in one hand and a bowl of medicinal herb in the other and we gonna have a "wake n bake" session. Here we go puff, puff, pass.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Hippie,
Kraven,
Thanks guys, my wife appreciates all the well wishes. And she promises to be more careful when she gets back on her feet.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
It`s morning, the OFC is still MIA I see, me included. Around here it`s below zero to start the day off, with the wind causing drifts. Yesterday`s trip, for my wife to come back to the hospital here, ended up being cancelled cause the highway was closed along Lake Superior due to blowing and drifting snow. As I type, she`s supposed to be on her way. Ambulance ride number 3, just got the bills from the last time paid off. Ah shit anyway. Gotta mean it`s time for some "baking" to go along with my coffee. Here we go, puff, puff, pass.

Hippie

Hippie

I'll take whatever shows up. Can't change it, so you roll with the punches. It'll get better, get worse, or stay the same. I should have been a weatherman!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom