• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
How about an old fart "Happy Valentine`s Day" wish to one and all of the residents of Curmudgeonland. Enjoy the day with your sweetie, a wonderful meal along with some medicinal herb sounds about right for starters. That will be later in the day. Now, it`s just plain time to burn a bowl. Puff, puff, cough, pass.

Kraven

Kraven

Been up long enough to smoke some CaliO and drink two cups of strong black coffee. Love the CaliO, it tastes and smells like tangerines, and its a nice "desert" type of smoke, sweet with a very energetic, giggly upbeat high. Gonna get a few things done in the home office today, and enjoy Valentines Day with the wife, she is one of the few that feels V day is made by Hallmark, and she requires no special treatment, she said last week I treat her like valentines day daily so no need to cut that off to just one day a year....we are gonna go to the breakfast buffet this am, got one down the road that's as country as you can get, a little old black lady owns it and you can taste it
tongue.gif

Yoop you and the lady yoop continue to be in our thoughts.....temp for the next 10 days mid 40's - low 70's....our spring is here....will last about a month then one day it will simply jump to 1000F with 110% RH and stay that way till Christmas.....

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Good morning Kraven and the rest of the OFC. The wife is in a "swing bed" at the hospital for physical rehab. What gets me, her surgeon has scheduled an appointment to remove the staples and check her out in 2 weeks and has her in rehab for 6 weeks. How in the hell am I supposed to get her out of the hospital to an appointment 77 miles away ? Just don`t make sense to me. Happy Hallmark Day, understand completely. Coldest day of the winter so far, 20 below zero, colder then a witch`s tit, as they say. Time for a "wake n bake", so coffee and a bowl of GTH#9 for breakfast.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
G gnome, luv it.
Good morning OFC. Damn, February`s half over already, time flies, when you be stoned, he, he, he. Get a bowl to go with your coffee. It be time for a "wake n bake" session. Here we go, puff, puff, pass.

Kraven

Kraven

Morning all, gonna head off to wally world with the wife in a few....much fun to be had just looking at the folks.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Last day of indulgence more than likely for me
Weeds scarce I'm New Zealand at the moment summer drought
Oh well like I say
More to life than smokin weed way more

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Kinda got caught up, with a little help from a neighbor. Got stuck in the plowed up drift on the way out cause I had to stop. He stopped and pulled me out. When I got home I see a truck in the road stopped at my driveway, and a lawn tractor blowing snow. He had gotten stuck and the other guy stopped and pulled him out. Mighty damn good of these guys to do this. Guy said he didn`t have anything else to do and I had enough on my plate. There are still some good people around. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You.

Hippie

Hippie

Kinda got caught up, with a little help from a neighbor. Got stuck in the plowed up drift on the way out cause I had to stop. He stopped and pulled me out. When I got home I see a truck in the road stopped at my driveway, and a lawn tractor blowing snow. He had gotten stuck and the other guy stopped and pulled him out. Mighty damn good of these guys to do this. Guy said he didn`t have anything else to do and I had enough on my plate. There are still some good people around. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You.
Yep, there's good folks still around, but they're few and far between, especially around the big cities. Glad you found a few!

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
It`s another morning we made it to, gotta luv that. Anyway, good morning OFC. Still winter here, c`mon spring and some warm weather. Setting here drinking coffee, gonna fill a bowl and have a session of "wake n bake". Here ya go, puff, puff, pass.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Well, times have been better around here, right now they suck. Wife got a mucus plug in her left lung, they think, so she got another ambulance ride to pay for, number 4, do I hear 5 ? Oh, that`s coming when she leaves Marquette. Now we back to the 77 mile one way ride. How much more shit do we get ? They tried to start an I. V. before she left. They did not like my comment of " oh, I see, you`re lining `em all up to take a turn, huh ?" This was after 6 or 7 people had tried and the nurse said there was 3 or 4 before you got here. Wife asked the nurse if they were saving her bed. She said. "no, we don`t want you back here." Yeah, I got enough on my plate. Time to burn one.

Hippie

Hippie

Hey, speaking of seeds, what were those that Sunbake gave you from the Cup? I remember they were high CBD, but did they have a name? Did you grow any out yet? Nosy little bastard, aren't I?

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
On a positive note, I've got 15 out of 16 GTH#9s up in the nursery. Pretty healthy seeds, Yoop!

Hey, speaking of seeds, what were those that Sunbake gave you from the Cup? I remember they were high CBD, but did they have a name? Did you grow any out yet? Nosy little bastard, aren't I?

Great job on the germination, almost perfect. You caught me in the middle of dropping some seeds, gonna finish later tonight. Sunbaked gave me 3 Midnight Express seeds which will be in the dirt tonight. Package says 28 : 1, CBD : THC. This grow is the first seeds I`ve dropped since the Cup. Also 3 Tranquil Elephantizer, 4 Tranquil Widow, 4 Grand Daddy Purp x Black Rose and 4 GTH#9. Maybe more.

Kraven

Kraven

Damn yoop, we had a year like that....2015...the whole damn year sucked ass. The good news is when you pull through this hump there good things on the other side that will almost make all the crap y'all have been through worth it. Hang in there man, and give the Mrs a hug for us all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom