• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
First off, gonna have a bowl to calm down before I hear another lying doctor on the phone. Stay up all fucking night waiting for the doctor to call after what they did then. Talked to him before and he said he would call afterwards. No fucking call. A nurse for another doctor just called about today. Now I`m waiting for this doctor to call. Guess I`m glad this is over the phone cause I might end up in jail if I was there being lied too. This shit sucks.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
On a different subject, I got beans in the dirt. We have :
Midnight Express x 3
Tranquil Elephantizer x 3
Tranquil Elephantizer x White Widow x 4
Grand Daddy Purp x Black Rose x 4
Ghost Train Haze #9 x 4
That`s it for now, may add a couple more this afternoon. Our plant limit is 12 apiece. My grow area can handle 8 mature plants. All seeds are regular so gotta watch out for the boys in the hood.
Need to say thanks to Keef and the other peeps that gifted me with their seeds.

Last edited:
yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Damn yoop whats the doc lied about now ?

The doctor said he would call after surgery, never did. I`m just pissed right the fuck off over the whole situation. The nurse that called this morning said he would try to find the answer to my question of " why was she transferred to here with that mass on her lung, which steadily got worse. They said it was either a mucus plug or blood, which turned out to be blood. This caused her to go back to Marquette for more surgery. Why the hell didn`t they keep her there and fix the problem. Now I got 2 more ALS ambulance rides to pay for, makes 5 for this incident.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Good morning OFC, on second thought, don`t really know how good it is yet. Not until I call and find out about my wife this morning. Still a little early to call, cause she can`t talk, so I have to talk to the nurse.

xavier7995

xavier7995

Got a question for you fine folks that have been smoking for a number of years with your spouses. Do you guys sit down and share together? For quite a long time now, my wife and I just have our own grinders and smoking aparatus' and we don't pass to each other. When we have people over they would always be wierded out when we are just like "here is a bowl, theres some weed over there, help yourself and enjoy." We like to partake at different rates, it got old being like "hey you....pass that, then continue on with the conversation."

So, do you guys smoke with your significant other or other people, or do you smoke at the same time but separately?

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
In da yoop`s house, I use my vape all day long, with an occasional bowl of water pipe smoke. My wife will holler at me anytime she wants to burn a bowl. She used to roll her own, years ago but now.........she really likes the vape and fills on the road.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Here We Grow Again
IMG 0724
IMG 0725

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
My wife had her intubation tube removed today and a blood filter installed this afternoon. Gonna make the trip to see her tomorrow, she did not want me there the last couple days when she couldn`t talk. Think I`ll get to talk to the "Patient Advocate" tomorrow and try to get my question answered.
It helped getting beans in the dirt yesterday. It just has not felt right with no grow to attend to.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
My wife had her intubation tube removed today and a blood filter installed this afternoon. Gonna make the trip to see her tomorrow, she did not want me there the last couple days when she couldn`t talk. Think I`ll get to talk to the "Patient Advocate" tomorrow and try to get my question answered.
It helped getting beans in the dirt yesterday. It just has not felt right with no grow to attend to.
Will send loving healing energy your way from The land of the long white cloud today in our evenings meditation
This place is full of the earths energy very powerful

Last edited:
yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
chickenman,
Thanks for all the healing energy from N.Z., much appreciated.
Good morning OFC, hope everyone`s day is better then mine. Cause the better part of my day will be on the road. We gonna prepare for that with a session of "wake n bake". Got my coffee, packin` a bowl, puff, puff, pass, and here ya go.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Home and stoned to the bone, need to take my old ass to bed. Wife`s doing better, had her breathing tube removed today and got moved to one level down in her ICU care. Had a head to head with the patient advocate, a doctor and an RN. I watched the 2 of `em looking through her records at the desk before they came in. Told `em what I thought, that she was released to soon, cause the next day she went down instead of up. And over the course of the next couple of days and by the time they got her back to Marquette her chest cavity had filled with blood, collapsing one lung and pushing her heart over to one side. IMO, they almost killed her by releasing her instead of keeping her for another day or two. That way it would have been caught earlier and not caused her as much pain and suffering. Their only answer...."we followed protocol". And protocol almost killed her. Told `em that`s just what I thought I would hear......one excuse after another.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom