Curmudgeonland...home Of The Old Farts Club

• Thread starter yooper420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
putembk

putembk

Afternoon all. Major work day in the garden. A little after 2 here and just finished. Supposed to go fishing later this week so need to go back downstairs to the man cave and tie some flies. Will be lake fishing at a private lake here in the city and have run out of the fly I want to use. What a drag....only tie flies when I have to now days. I used to tie every night but I enjoy gardening much more now that I am retired.

Just heard one of my good buddies on here just got banned. WTF??? Life goes on I guess. Oh well......time to tie flies....

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Afternoon all. Major work day in the garden. A little after 2 here and just finished. Supposed to go fishing later this week so need to go back downstairs to the man cave and tie some flies. Will be lake fishing at a private lake here in the city and have run out of the fly I want to use. What a drag....only tie flies when I have to now days. I used to tie every night but I enjoy gardening much more now that I am retired.

Just heard one of my good buddies on here just got banned. WTF??? Life goes on I guess. Oh well......time to tie flies....
And if you don't watch you step your next Buster.. LOL.....

Hippie

Hippie

Arbys for dinner, Got about 3-4 bites down before i dumped that crap.. Wasn't my idea for dinner but i went with it.. Mistake, there food still fucking sucks.
Arby's bad? Sacrilegious, I say! Get me good and stoned and I can polish off one of those Super Arby's in a heart beat.
Never got bad food out of the one in my little berg. Nothing I eat every day/week, but I do like 'em.:)

stonestacker

stonestacker

IMG 20160510 131933
Who got band.
Yep if I don't watch where My feet go I fall down. Took a 2' fall a week a go I know I broke at least my big toe and maybe more

Yard dog

Yard dog

Hey yous guys. I haven't been around in a while
Smoking a bowl and watching a show in the black mamba. Fixing to hit the sack. Glad to see yooper and hippie still here.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
OUCH !!!!!!!!! and OUCH !!!!!!!!!
That had to hurt.
Welcome back to Yard dog, don`t be a stranger bro.
Hippie, them fuckin` geese will just go where ever ya plant that, if it`s to their liking.
Gonna have a bowl of OG Kush, I think that`s what it is. Have to stop and ask. Took 7 tomato plants over to some friends house and they gave me a little of their last crop.
Any one still up to join me ?
Here I go, puff, puff and passin`.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Good morning LittleDabbie and the rest of the OFC. How ya`ll on this great day ? Warming up around here, finally. 60 today and 70`s by the weekend. There be hope. Gotta join the "wake n bake" crowd this morning. Cup of coffee and a bowl of medicinal herb and I can join in. Here I go, puff, puff and passin`.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom