Curmudgeonland...home Of The Old Farts Club

• Thread starter yooper420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
putembk

putembk

Morning O'l stoners. Holly shit, just realized I get the day off from the garden. Sure, could was pots and maybe clean a bit....always something. But the fricken trimming is done.....at least for 3 weeks or so. Shitty outside so what to do.....hmmm?

No trim machine for me....I have seen the results. But if you are faced with 20lbs you gotta do what you gotta do. As far as curing goes. Once I move to jars I am right there with ya C-Man. Cool temps and 50% for as long as I can keep peeps away. 3 to 4 weeks if possible.

Raining outside, rivers are high and stained.....all dressed up and no place to go.....

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Here @chickenman I dare you to sit thru 3:39 min/sec's of actual hip hop with no cussing, nothing about drugs, nothing about n-words, nothing about fucking you momma yo sister or your girlfriend, Its just about Hip hop :D

Enjoy, And I hope this very small less then 1/10th of a fraction of a sample of what hip hop can be sheds a light to the fact thats its not all the same ;)

I like a lot of different music but, primarily metal, (no death metal), although my taste is finally mellowing a little bit. I don't like a lot of the rap/hip hop that I've heard over the years but, I have heard some that I liked ok too. I figured I'd give this one a try and at first I was thinking it just wasn't heavy enough for me but, I ended up getting into it a bit by the end of it.

In regards to music, there being so many genre`s, it`s got to be, to each his own. I do not like or dislike you based solely on your choice of music. What I will bitch about is the volume, turn it down.
That's it right there. I can handle just about anything playing as long as the volume isn't beyond a tolerable level, if something I can't stand is cranking I'm gonna lose my mind and possibly hurt somebody. lol

And that`s enough to make ya squeeze your butt cheeks together, really tight. About a month ago I left my house to visit my wife at the nursing home, a 33 mile trip, one way. Got on the state highway, went a couple of miles and noticed a car coming up behind me. Now my usual way was to fire up my vape when I hit the road. That day I finished it before I left. My stash box was locked up in the console to be legal. Anyway the car behind me was a state cop. I was on cruise and thought he would follow me for a mile or two and pass me, but no, he stayed on my ass for at least 20 miles. Know when he ran my plate as he got real close for a minute. Asshole put the fear of god into me for awhile to be sure. Getting over it now, so back to my bad habits. Closest I`ve come to getting busted in over 45 years.
I remember that feeling, God knows I've been there enough times. lol It's been an awful long time now though, I haven't driven for like 8 years for one thing. :bored:

Nobodys had the deep chunk?? that's ok, don't think I've either.. @LittleDabbie
I haven't had it but, it was used in making the strain of some beans that I have, Bubba Purple Chunk. It's Bubba Kush x Peyote Purple x Deep Chunk, looking forward to checking it out at some point.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
My stuff still dried to fast last year even at 70/45 percent humi. So I'll try ur #'s @chickenman thnx again...Never stop learning the end process...never
just when it starts to dry up a bit on the outside I like to jar it up for a few hours then put back out to dry...It will remoisten back and will allow a slower drying process.. Can take a week to 10 days, then a cure for at least a month...with a daily jar or turkey bag burp....

Hippie

Hippie

morning ofc, burning a bowl then i need to get my lazy ass out the door. overtime starts thursday up to 52 hour weeks for awhile. did i ever say i hate overtime, hell i hate reg hours too. yall have a great day.
The light's at the end of the tunnel, Giggy. Just keep one foot going in front of the other. You'll get there soon. It's worth the trip!

Hippie

Hippie

Back when I had 65 of the little feathered buggers, I had to learn all kinds of recipes that involved eggs. I've only got so many neighbors, and they only eat so many eggs.
Got a great recipe for egg pie. I think they call it quiche out in the PRK.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Good morning all. Slept in this morning, well I did go to bed late, 5:30am that is. Up at 8:30, had a cup of coffee, now it`s another cup along with a bowl of medicinal herb. Do believe it`s called "wake n bake", he, he, he. Whatever, let`s all get stoned. Puff, puff, cough and passin`.

putembk

putembk

Morning O'l Farts. Been washing pots. Am soaked! Shitty job but necessary. Will up pot tomorrow and give all beneficial tea at that time.

Another shitty day here. Spring is gone....and now the weather gods are fucking with my summer. ENOUGH!!

I will be the ripe old age of 66 this summer and applied for full Social Security Benefits yesterday. Pretty easy to do. However, the feds have screwed with me last year on my Federal Tax Return and also when I originally applied for medicare. For some reason they have my number and make it as difficult as they can. I follow their rules ans they want more and more info. Finally got my tax return and approved for medicare but what a hassle.
I am applying for benefits for myself and spousal benefits for my wife as well. She is currently drawing but she can draw off of me and get more $$$ when I apply. Hope this goes smooth....I don't need the hassle right now. Busy with all the spring choirs.

Nothing going on in the garden again today so will try and take my usual 6 mile walk/hike if the rain stops. Pray for sun.....

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Never had Scottish eggs? You take a hard boiled egg, peel it, roll it in a egg/milk wash, roll it in flour, wrap it in a bulk sausage patty, and then roll it in Italian bread crumbs. Deep fry for around three minutes. Good stuff! Slice 'em the long way. The girls eat 'em plain; I like mine with honey Dijon mustard.
Had to copy that shit, I wanna try that sometime, sounds good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom