Curmudgeonland...home Of The Old Farts Club

• Thread starter yooper420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hippie

Hippie

Had to copy that shit, I wanna try that sometime, sounds good.
If the sausage sticks to your hands instead of the egg, try putting a little water in a shallow plate and just get your palms wet. Works great.

I gotta tell one on myself: I took a few pulls off the bubble pipe, stuffed the one hitter and a small medicine bottle of weed in my pocket, and headed outside.I fired up the Deere and went out back to pick up limbs and mow the back half of the field. Kept giving myself goals like get all the sticks picked up and you can take a toke. Got the sticks done and started mowing. Just get this section done and you can take a toke. Kept mowing. Got to the last section, pulled under a maple for shade, reached into my pocket for the one hitter and weed. The damn bottle was empty! I grabbed the wrong one heading out the door! What a moron! Had to laugh at my ignorant ass.
I'm making up for it now. The woods and the hill by the clay banks can wait 'til tomorrow.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Good evening OFC, think Spring has sprung around here again. Turned out to be a nice day, still windy, but hit 60, I think. Time for an evening "burn", so a cold drink and a bowl of medicinal herb and we will get started. Ready or not, here we go, puff, puff, cough, pass.

C

costa

OK you wise , old farts ,,,,, subject is ,,, WHITE KASHMIR ,,,,, grew up with the myth in the early 70 's ??? , but have never come across it , except for the brown version , which was very good indeed . Is this a myth , or have any of you had the pleasure ,,, ? Had a hekto of brown once , funny shaped stick ( twisted ) with hemp straws sticking out of it .

giggy

giggy

OK you wise , old farts ,,,,, subject is ,,, WHITE KASHMIR ,,,,, grew up with the myth in the early 70 's ??? , but have never come across it , except for the brown version , which was very good indeed . Is this a myth , or have any of you had the pleasure ,,, ? Had a hekto of brown once , funny shaped stick ( twisted ) with hemp straws sticking out of it .
i take it your talking hash. growing up we never really seen much hash. i never smoked it till i had joined the navy. and only a few times then. i got out in 82 and the only hash i have had since is some iso i made.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Good morning costa, giggy and the rest of the OFC. Hope hump day is good to ya`ll. Think we missing something this morning. It`s "wake n bake" time in Curmudgeonland. Get a cup of coffee and a bowl of medicinal herb and we will commence. Here we go, puff, puff and passin`.

Hippie

Hippie

Morning, Gents. Happy hump day to my working peeps, and happy just another day of living the dream day to my fellow retired old farts.

Another day of lawn work, this time over at my Mom's. Gotta find time for some trigger time at the range soon. I missed a 120 yard offhand shot at a 'yote standing full broadside yesterday. I could say that the sun was filling the eyepiece of my scope, but that would be an excuse. Had to stand back in the shadow of the house and didn't have time to crank the power back on the scope. Missed him for sure, but I'll bet there's coyote shit where he was standing.
Gotta get him before he gets my yard birds.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

i take it your talking hash. growing up we never really seen much hash. i never smoked it till i had joined the navy. and only a few times then. i got out in 82 and the only hash i have had since is some iso i made.
I never saw too much of it around when I was growing up but, there was some black hash around for a short time when I was like 17-18 that was absolutely killer. We'd smoke a little chunk with the under-the-glass method and we'd end up rolling around laughing like mad. I always loved that kind of high, fits of uncontrollable laughter, face soaked in tears, fighting to spit some words out.
Good times. :joyful:

C

costa

Could be Red Lebanese , good high , but gave me headache if I smoked it over a long period of time . The black could be something we called Mold Afghan , apparently they dug the hash down in the soil for it to cure , white/grey was mold from the curing process , the old days was full of interesting myths ,,,, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom