• Thread starter yooper420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Kratom and video games, and paid off a chunk of a bill down to owning almost 50$ ! woo0T

Hate owing people money but its convienant when you need something and short on cash to have someone whos flush help ya out and take payment plans lol

Just sucks i always find shit on sale that i gotta have.. like more video games.. Or kratom.. or a new smoke buddy, or a 1000 pack of latex gloves.. Or soil or plants or perlite or jesus i need alot of stuff lol

Hippie

Hippie

Morning OFC, hope everyone's flying at or around the altitude I find myself at this morning. Seems a good way to fire off a Saturday, or any other day for that matter. lol

More than the boat. :smug:
I'd say she could cum in my bus, but I like 'em a little less top heavy.:)
Got a gram of bubble for the first person that comes over and holds a gun on me 'til I get the gardens planted.

putembk

putembk

Morning O'l Farts. Hope all are doing well on this Shatterday. Wife just went to the store so I though I would stir the pot. Beautiful here....finally. Been a blustery spring and I am ready to the next season to start.

Been doing a little hand to hand combat with a few Trips. I get them when the weather turns warm. Thinking they are in the soil at the grow store???? No matter, easy to get rid of. Saw quite a few yesterday and only on this morning. Will stay after them until gone....thinking after the next round hatches and a little spinosad that should do it. That is until the next time I have to use fresh soil. Die Mother Fucker's Die.....

Another Memorial Day Weekend and the cops are on the prowl. I will stay close to home as I do on all holidays. Speed traps and DUI check points all over the city. If you are out and about be safe cause they are looking to ruing your weekend and put you in the crowbar hotel.

Got frost here last night....glad the peppers and maters aren't planted yet. Thinking about planting them today but I don't need the hassle of worrying or covering them every night for the next week or so. Think I will just wait.

Enough......later alligator....

Hippie

Hippie

Yup, one of the problems living at 6,000 ft in the foothills above Denver. Short growing season.
Rode out to Breckenridge back in '89 with a pack of 30 world class alcoholics for a national. Third day out, I mention the fact that you could smoke half a joint in the morning and your head would spin 'til noon, and half the normal alcohol intake seemed to put me in bed a whole lot earlier than it should. Seems like everyone was thinking the same thing but were afraid of sounding like a light weight for mentioning it. Smoke a cigarette walking uphill and pant like a dying Airedale.
Got back to the nice thick polluted air and everything was back to normal.

putembk

putembk

Ok, back from dinner and stoned as a mother fucker..... Before I first moved back to Colorado in 1973 I worked in construction. At the time I was able to party until dawn and one white cross and could make it all day. And as soon as the sun went down I would do it all over again. I got to Denver and for two solid weeks went straight to bed after work. You have to experience the difference between living at sea level and in the mountains. But, after you adjust.....no diff.....

Back to getting my head bad.....

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Evening old farts, i put my joint down and it took me a couple of minutes to find because it was lined up with the poker:speechless:
Lol

Hippie

Hippie

Been havin' problems tonight myself. Back's been screaming, and I'll be damned if I haven't dropped that fucking one hitter a dozen times, and every damn time it rolls under the bed. Gonna put a yo-yo string on the bitch.
I'd say I'd just switch back to the bubble pipe, but it's been kicking the shit out of me lately. Three year old stuff and it's still got a punch.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Is that your resin tool? Cause if so... Thats damn near the same one i have lol, the ends are the same anyway lol the lil scooper makes it hella easy to scrape out all that black shit.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Man fuck that company I ordered a set of dab tools from them Over priced as fuck but whatever right, anyway they NEVER shipped my order, multiple emails and never an answer, hada have paypal step in and even THEN they still didn't answer and 30 days later paypal finally gave me my money back and i went to amazon and bought a pack of 10 tools for less then 8$ lol

giggy

giggy

morning ofc, setting here burning a bowl wondering if i should go get my jar to make sure i don't run out. got up with my back hurting this morn so pain meds and a couple hits so far. coffee is almost done so i'm calling the WAKE AND BAKE in the ofc this morning. yall join me. puff puff pass

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
@ giggy, A man after my own stoned heart, I`ll be joining ya. Coffee`s done and bowl packed. Here I go, puff, puff and passin`.
Good morning old farts, let`s all enjoy another stoned Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom