Curmudgeonland...home Of The Old Farts Club

• Thread starter yooper420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sunbaked

Sunbaked

our pets are family for us old farts. I had a friend baby rabbit in my garden 2 years ago. he would sit and look at me in the garden. He had a white spot on his forehead. named him spot. he was my summer friend. funny how an animal can be such a friend.
I am a big user of the F word. I will use it anytime anywhere. no big deal. If I tell a friend to f off it is done with love and affection. sometime the wife just does not understand that lol.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Sorry for your loss @chickenman I understand that some may look at a goat as just another dumb farm animal, and not understanding how those that raise these creatures from birth get very attached to them.

We are all family in the animal kingdom. We are all connected.......... Aho Mitakuye Oyasin.

putembk

putembk

Ok....a little uneasy here this morning....

First @ C-Man.....sorry for your loss. As you get older your animals become your children so I totally understand.

Don't think any offense was intended though. You are just on and emotional nightmare right now. Time will heal all wounds my friend.

Cool and cloudy here with rain coming. A good day to work in the garden so that is what I will do after a day off yesterday. Feeding all, taking cuts and tea are in store here. A protein shake and off to work.

giggy

giggy

morning ofc, it was after 5:30 when i left the saw bones yesterday. i got home to just the wife so i spent time with her. i'll try to be around more but i don't know how to act when it is just us.

bad news is my general doctor thinks i messed up my rotator cuff.

chickenman sorry to hear about your goat. i know my dogs aren't pets they are family, but the are pest.

Hippie

Hippie

morning ofc, it was after 5:30 when i left the saw bones yesterday. i got home to just the wife so i spent time with her. i'll try to be around more but i don't know how to act when it is just us.

bad news is my general doctor thinks i messed up my rotator cuff.

chickenman sorry to hear about your goat. i know my dogs aren't pets they are family, but the are pest.
Hope your rotator cuff doesn't turn out like mine. They'll get better, but will always cause you pain. Part of the price you pay for living, I guess.

Moto

Moto

Sorry to hear chickenman about your buddy.. On days like that all you can do is smoke smoke smoke and try to keep your head up..

This always makes me smile/laugh.. LOL

Lets just make em birds.. LOL :)

Last edited:
giggy

giggy

evening folks, time to burn another bowl.

yoop they don't make signs that say beware of cat, but they should had for a cat that i had about 30 years ago. any woman could pet him, but it was a big mistake for any man to try unless they had my welding gloves. i had a big dog in the yard that would try to hid from the cat but the cat knew how to hunt.

Hippie

Hippie

All right I apologize..
I misunderstood the like and after thought how could any one like sadness and death, hopefully any way..
I do have a question for the Hippie..
If you being an old fart among the others who are here to support each other like you say you are why then did you not at least comment and show some support if that what you old farts are here for??
Would it had not been better to explain the like instead of replying like you did if you really cared and were here to help? two wrongs never make a right
Again sorry for blowing up and any offense taken
I am very passionate about what I do and times are very tough at the moment.
Should have seen the poor wife cry and me too...
I'll answer your question with a question: Why didn't you ask why Yoop and I liked your post before calling my brother and I an asshole and telling us both "FUCK YOU"? Pretty rude, even by PRK standards.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
I'll answer your question with a question: Why didn't you ask why Yoop and I liked your post before calling my brother and I an asshole and telling us both "FUCK YOU"? Pretty rude, even by PRK standards.

Dunno bout PRK standard wharever that is......
At the time was meant to be rude I was upset and again sorry.....
My apology was all I have to say about this. A misunderstanding on my part..
If you wish to continue the drama lets fight it out on Jerry Springer....
A good chair fight would do us both good...
I'll tie one hand behind my back to make it fair....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom