• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Good morning OFC, how`s all of the old farts this morning ?
What`s this new word, "geriatric" mean ? Just another way of saying "old fuck", I mean "old fart" ?
Call me whatever ya want, just don`t call me late for a "burn" session.
That being said, let`s have us a good old fashioned "wake n bake" session.
Grab a cup of coffee in one hand, a bowl of Mother Nature`s finest medicinal herb in the other and now it`s puff, puff and passin` to ya.

Hippie

Hippie

Dunno bout PRK standard wharever that is......
At the time was meant to be rude I was upset and again sorry.....
My apology was all I have to say about this. A misunderstanding on my part..
If you wish to continue the drama lets fight it out on Jerry Springer....
A good chair fight would do us both good...
I'll tie one hand behind my back to make it fair....
One hand behind your back? Wow! Ain't you the tough old codger! I'm thinking squirt guns full of dog piss would be more fun.

Sure am glad old Sunbaked didn't go off when I liked his post about having the shits for three days!:)

Hippie

Hippie

Good morning you old farts.
Scutal butt is 6-10 are coming after the 4th. On top of 1 hr 15 min drive each way. Too much for this old fart err.

Have a good 4th :smoking:
Did that once back in the early 90s. Seven tens, two hours down and two or more hours back. Three months worth of that shit. I was a walking zombie, but a well paid one! Bought a brand new pickup truck spot cash afterward. Wouldn't/couldn't do it again for ten times the money.

Moto

Moto

Morning friends,

Guess I got to baked this morning in smoke session and then got to doing outdoor work.. hahahah

Forgot completely to send any messages hahahaha.

Hope everyone is well.. Fixing to smoke out myself and get out in this hot ass weather.. Oh well hahaha better then being stuck in a corporate america world.. IMO.. :)

Hope everyone garden is doing well.

putembk

putembk

Morning o'l farts. Been finding these bugs in my veg tent the last two days.....HOLLY SHIT!!! At first I was sure they were adult aphids. AH.......NO! Thank God! Turns out I am getting ants in the basement. Whew......

20160701 094439

This is gonna be a lot easier to deal with than aphids.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Morning o'l farts. Been finding these bugs in my veg tent the last two days.....HOLLY SHIT!!! At first I was sure they were adult aphids. AH.......NO! Thank God! Turns out I am getting ants in the basement. Whew......

View attachment 612682

Keep in mind tho ants around your indoor grow can sometimes be a sign that you have an infestation. Ants are drawn to honeydew secreted by aphids, just a heads up. :)

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Yup, wings. First started seeing these outside in a sweet ant nest. Figured they were part of the colony. Today I found none in the veg room but are in the room with the pool table. Orkin man my ass.....will kill these bastards myself.
lol had a friend who sprayed for Orkin by day railed coke at night...
Some how he is still alive....

Sunbaked

Sunbaked

View attachment 612682

if they are flying ants, you will have aphids soon. last fall all the ant hills turned into flying ant hills. within days I aphids on my outdoor plants. ants are aphid farmers. they fly when its time to plant the aphid eggs. I have been spraying every ant hill this summer. I don't want to go through that again. I had to order a late order of ladybugs just for the last 3 weeks to get rid of them. ladybugs love aphids. they eat mites, but love aphids.

giggy

giggy

evening folks, time to burn a bowl.

down here we have fire ants, and i have them bad this year. i got some over and out and ant be gone, both seem to work very well but i want to wait till my garden is done before i broadcast the stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom