• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Morning o'l farts. Been finding these bugs in my veg tent the last two days.....HOLLY SHIT!!! At first I was sure they were adult aphids. AH.......NO! Thank God! Turns out I am getting ants in the basement. Whew......

View attachment 612682

This is gonna be a lot easier to deal with than aphids.
I've had them too. But if there all over your pots tgere may
arn't we all? :p
lmao good one dabs!!!

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Good morning giggy, Sunbaked and all old farts of the OFC. Well boys and girls, do not know where in the hell the first half of the year went to, but it went way too fast. I had 2 cups of coffee already, packing a bowl to join in on the "wake n bake". I`m ready now, puff, puff, cough and passin` back to ya.

Moto

Moto

lol had a friend who sprayed for Orkin by day railed coke at night...
Some how he is still alive....

Good morning all :).. Little late to the party.. Smoking one up.. hahhah

LOL..

Relevant.. hahaha

031215 292

Moto

Moto

Morning, gang. Hope everybody has a nice 4th weekend. This town is dead with a capital D. Everybody and their brother headed north. Kinda peaceful. Gonna spend the day working on the boat and getting high.

Yeah going to spend the weekend relaxing with the lady and the dogs... Aka: my kiddos.. LOL Going to get caught up on some outdoor work etc.. :)

Be safe out there this weekend friends.. :)

Don't Drink and Drive.. Please :)

Make sure to stay stoned as fuck and happy though.. LOL

Happy 4th to everyone..

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
HAPPY FOURTH of JULY weekend to all old farts. Gonna be a good one around my slice of the farm. My son called from the airport last night while he was waiting on his wife`s flight to land and then drive home together. She is a flight attendant for Delta. They will be invading our homestead tomorrow or Monday, hope it`s Monday so that I can cut the yard beforehand. So, we gonna have a houseful, my son & wife, 2 grandsons, 2 dogs and my daughter.

Hippie

Hippie

HAPPY FOURTH of JULY weekend to all old farts. Gonna be a good one around my slice of the farm. My son called from the airport last night while he was waiting on his wife`s flight to land and then drive home together. She is a flight attendant for Delta. They will be invading our homestead tomorrow or Monday, hope it`s Monday so that I can cut the yard beforehand. So, we gonna have a houseful, my son & wife, 2 grandsons, 2 dogs and my daughter.
Sounds like a good start to a great weekend, Yoop. Give 'em all a squeeze for us.

putembk

putembk

So many strains.. So little time and room..

Ain't that the truth......

Monday July 4th is my 42nd wedding anniversary. Got married on July 4th 1974!! This o'l fisherman is living with the catch of my life. As most of you know my user name Put-em-bk means I catch and release all fish but this one was a keeper.

Have a good holiday and be safe.

Last edited:
yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Sounds like a good start to a great weekend, Yoop. Give 'em all a squeeze for us.
Thanks bro, will do.

Ain't that the truth......

Monday July 4th is my 42nd wedding anniversary. Got married on July 4th 1974!! This o'l fisherman is living with the catch of my life. As most of you know my user name Put-em-bk means I catch and release all fish but this one was a keeper.

Have a good holiday and be safe.
Congrats on 42 years. If she put up with ya for that long, she`s gotta be a keeper.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Had my ass mowing my acres the better part of the day. Dirty job, but somebody`s gotta do it, if I don`t, nobody will. With "burn" breaks every hour or so, it wasn`t too bad. Typed this out earlier, but didn`t post it. Brain fart.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Spent all day on netflix yesterday, So unproductive but i watched Marco polo season 2... Wow they cranked that up a notch..

Today i plan on doing even less then i did yesterday while smoking near the same amount of deathstar all day long :D

Egg plants at least 2 of them have baby flowers starting!!! yay!

Still waiting on the pumkin to start showing.

Tomatoes have exploded im going to be seriously ass deep in tomatoes its gonna fuckin rawk!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom